Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tears for a Birthright (Fanfic - Completed)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tears for a Birthright (Fanfic - Completed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tears for a Birthright (Fanfic - Completed)

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:51 pm

A man entered the jail, and walked down the row of cells. He stopped when he came to Mjrn's.

Mjrn glanced at him.

"Good afternoon." He said.

"Not if your in my position." Mjrn replied.

"Perhaps." He pulled up a chair and sat down. "Do you know who I am?"

"The leader of the Guild Tika Keiga was in before she was in my guild."

"Correct. Do you know what my guild does?"

"Tika never said."

"Then everything is how it should be." He smiled. "My guild takes it upon themselves, to eliminate undesirables. Such as Crysil Hedrow. We also clean up after the other guilds. We take care of witnesses, and clean up bodies."

Mjrn eyed him. "That explains a great deal."

"We also give people like you second chances. We fake many deaths, and are quite good at it."

"But there's something of equal exchange isn't there?"

"Of course." He was still smiling. "Would you like to hear the offer?"

"I'll hear you out, but I can't promise I'll accept it."

"I understand." The man began.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Tears for a Birthright (Fanfic - Completed) - Page 2 Empty Tower of Sneaky Peak Part 6

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:33 am

The snow and wind were heavy and harsh. The group couldn't see anyway to continue up the tower. They could only hope Tika was okay.

But the soulless body of Tika fell. Through the cold wind, her spear disappeared into the gloom.

Slog noticed a black figure falling. He caught the object, and fell onto his back.

The others looked at Slog, and what he caught.

Tika stared up blankly. Her skin cold.

"Tika. Tika!!!!" One of them yelled.

The group quickly went back inside the tower to try and warm her up.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Tears for a Birthright (Fanfic - Completed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tears for a Birthright (Fanfic - Completed)

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:04 am

Phoenix laughed. She laughed uncontrollable. "Oh this is too much." She started holding her sides.

Bad Snake chuckled to himself. "This is a fortunate turn of events. The four races have chosen to destroy one of the few threats to us."

"My Daughter's death will be the key to our dominance." Phoenix said still extremely happy. "I don't things could have even gone better."

"Well nothing certain until noon tomorrow. If someone interferes, our plan will still be valid." Bad Snake warned her.

"I'll be in Eversun tomorrow. Should they fail to kill her, I'll do it myself."

"Do you still need my assistance?"

"I would prefer it. We must make sure to destroy her."

Bad Snake smiled. "Your fiery temper knows no bounds."

"I have yet to release my true flames upon this world."

"Be careful. You remember what happened last time you went all out."

Phoenix smiled. "Oh yes. I remember."
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:42 pm

Mjrn stared out the window. Wondering if she made the right choice.

She was alone now. The other cells were empty, and the guards were taking a break.

The sky was golden red as night approached.

Mjrn heard footsteps.

A man with a food cart showed up in front of her cell. "What would you like for your last dinner?"

Mjrn examined the man. To her he looked timid and shy. he kept shifting his hands near his pockets aand never looked her in the eye.

"Well, I doubt you have it, but do you have any..."

-------------------

Rhys was unconscious on the floor. The meeting table broken in half and minor damage was everywhere.

Blood dripped down from Jarod's forehead and over his eye. "Holy hell, Tika. Who is this guy." He leaned down to make sure he was out cold.

Tika held the gash on her arm, "How am I suppose to know? He seemed like a nice guy."

There was only four people left in the cottage. The others had been ordered outside by Liah and Jarod. They were Tika, Jarod, Liah, and Rhys.

Liah's left arm hung limply down. It was paralyzed from a pinched nerve. "Whoever he is, he's strong. Took the two of us to bring him down."

Jarod wiped the blood from his eye. He dug into his pocket, and started treatment on his wound.

"Alittle selfish there?" Tika said blankly.

Jarod looked to Tika, and saw her pointing at Liah.

Liah had collapsed to her knees and was gripping her arm. Blood was starting to pool around her.

Jarod quickly realized his fault and rushed over to her. He began treatment.

Tika walked over to Rhys and took a knee. "Your a troubling one, aren't you?"
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:08 pm

Mjrn was hastily eating the steak stir fry.

The man that had brought her the food was in shock.

Four empty bowls were set to the side.

Mjrn placed a forth bowl next to them. "More please."

"Um....hai." He said passing her another bowl.

"I didn't realize how little I had eaten recently. I'm starving." She said before starting on the bowl.

The man smiled. "You know. I don't really see why your here. You seem like a nice person."

Mjrn stopped eating. She looked to the man. She then swallowed her mouthful, and took a breath. "It's not like I technically did anything wrong. I killed a monster lord in order to protect us." She set the bowl down.

The man's smile vanished. "I...I. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you." He bowed.

"It's okay. I have to live with the choices I made." Mjrn said. "I'm not hungry anymore. You can leave if you want to."

The man hesitated. He slowly gathered the bowls onto the cart, and closed the cell door. "I'm....sorry." he said before rolling the cart away.

Mjrn brought her knees up and hugged them. She buried her face into her arms.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:46 pm

Liah laid on a mat, and was asleep. Her wound had been serious.

Rhys was chained in place, and also out cold.

Tika's arm was bandaged, and Jarod's forehead was healed.

Sandry entered the room.

"Ah Sandry. Is everyone okay?" Jarod asked.

"Yes, though Ted's arm was broken in two places." Sandry replied.

"That must have hurt." Tika commented.

Sandry glanced at Rhys. "So what are you gonna do with him?"

"Find out why he's after Mjrn, and why he went berserk." Jarod said. "If you see Vamp, please tell him to come."

"Um. okay." Sandry said before leaving. Closing the door behind her.

"Well, let's start this." Tika said walking up to Rhys. She lightly tapped his face, "Wake up sleepy head."

Rhys stirred, then suddenly tried to grabbed Tika.

But Tika was prepared and jumped out of his range.

Rhys looked confused for a few moments, then his eyes suddenly cleared, and he fell limp. After a few second he woke up. "Ugh." He looked up, and studied Jarod and Tika. "That's right. I remember what happened now."

"Good. Then maybe you can explain why you went berserk after we told you about Mjrn." Jarod demanded.

"If she is threatened I will save her. If you must know the story in order for that to happen, so be it." Rhys calmed down. "I'll start from the beginning."
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Tears for a Birthright (Fanfic - Completed) - Page 2 Empty Tower of Sneaky Peak Part 7

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:15 pm

The man laughed as he looked towards the sky.

The clouds were beginning to swirl around the tower, and the vortex appeared directly above the tower.

"The destined day has arrived. Everything I've worked for will finally come to fruition." He continued laughing.

Lightening crashed across the sky.

-------------------------

"Healing isn't working on her."

"It's because she isn't hurt in any physical way." A voice came from the doorway.

A few readied their weapons at the sound.

"Xecos." One of them said.

"Who is he?"

"I'm Tika's brother, and probably the only one who knows what is happening." Xecos walked forward.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:39 pm

One Hour Ago...

"She's going to be executed?" Rhys yelled standing up, and turned.

Jarod's hand gripped his shoulder. "No need to act rashly."

"Stupid Slyph!" Rhys yelled, turned and smacked Jarod.

Jarod flew over and hit the wall.

"Wow, calm down there." Ted said nearing Rhys.

But Rhys was done talking. As he turned he brought up and kicked Ted.

Pain surged through Ted's arm as he rolled across the floor.

Rhys stood breathing angrily.

The guildies were all scared to move."

"Get out of here." Jarod ordered.

"Now." Liah said backing him up. She had her gloves on and was ready to attack Rhys.

Tika grabbed her spear and quickly got to the other side of Rhys.

Rhys looked at one shura to the other. His eyes clouded over in rage.

The guildies quickly ran for the exit. Sandry and Kaz grabbed Ted and helped him out.

The four were alone now.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:47 pm

Rhys rushed Liah.

Liah was caught off guard by his speed.

Rhys' fist shot forward.

The shot hit Liah's side, and she flew back.

"Corkscrew Slice." Tika said attacking him from behind.

The attack hit Rhys he stumbled forward then regained himself. He turned to Tika and rushed her.

"Fast." She whispered as she brought up her spear. She parried Rhys' fists. The assault was fast and strong at the same time. Tika twisted her spear and caught his arm with her other hand. She activated another skill. "All Bets Are Off."

Rhys grabbed her spear hand, and the two became deadlocked.

Liah rubbed her head. "Ouch." She saw Tika holding back Rhys, barely.

Jarod casted heal onto Liah. "I got ya covered. Get him."

Liah nodded, and got ready to attack as soon as the struggle finished.

Tika watched his angry empty eyes. "All or Nothing." Tika's energy spiked out as she twisted her hands.

Rhys buckled to her pressure.

Tika raised him over her head and smashed him into the meeting table. Dust flew everywhere. Tika fell to a knee as her arm surged with pain. "I think I pulled something."

Rhys didn't move for a second, then he jumped to his feet.

Liah came at him from the side, and landed a straight shot to his face.

Rhys hit the ground, and instantly span around. His foot came up and attacked Liah back.

Liah blocked the attack with her arm, but she felt the pressure hit her. It tore open one of her old wounds. She hit the ground and rolled away from Rhys.

Tika ignored the pain in her arm and readied her spear. She rushed Rhys and using all her strength, she hit the back of Rhys' head with the full force her could muster with the flat side of her spear.

There was a clear sound of two hard things hitting each other.

Rhys' eyes rolled up into his head, as he fell down with a thud.

Tika looked down at her arm, and saw a gash there. "Guess it's more then a pulled muscle."
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:33 pm

Present...

"Mjrn Ashati... or rather Silverfox as you know her. Is the daughter of Phoenix." Rhys started off with. "This much I know you people know. But her father is the creature known as Trivian."

"Though you said you were her father." Jarod asked.

"I'll explain it in a minute, now shut up." Rhys commanded.

Jarod reluctantly shut up.

"128 years ago, Trivian and Phoenix came up with a plan. To creature a monster that could infiltrate and destroy the four races from within. A half a year later, when I was still young, Phoenix found me alone in Town God's Temple. I fought her, and lost. A laid on the floor waiting for the death blow. Instead she gave me an offer. She told me that in exchange for pretending to be her daughter's father, she would grant me extended life."

Rhys looked at his feet. "I was foolish back then. So I took the offer. I was given half a year to cut off my ties to the four races, or be killed. It wasn't hard for me since I was an Orphan and Mercenary. I went to the arranged meeting place. What awaited me was Phoenix, with a shura looking baby in her arms."

"She told me the baby's name. The baby who would know me as her father. Mjrn."
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:36 am

"What do you mean by 128 years?" Tika asked.

"That is Mjrn's true age. Making me about 157." Rhys answered. "The first time I held Mjrn in my arms, I couldn't help but admire her beauty. Even as a newly born those two monster lords gave her shura beauty. The way she held onto me finger. The way she slept so peacefully." Rhys hung his head. Tears dropped to the floor. "She reminded me of the sister I once had. I knew I had to protect her. In the end I truly believed I was her father."

Jarod felt bad for the man.

Tika was reminded of her father.

"I watched over her for years. Watched as she slowly aged from a baby, to a child, then a teenager." Rhys wiped away his tears. "When she was 34. A teenager in your lifespans. Is when I found out the truth behind Phoenix and Trivian. They were using me to teach her about the races. They were teaching her the weaknesses of the four races. They were using me in their plan to take out the four races."

Liah was pretending to sleep. Her arm and side hurt, but she stayed quiet. If it was about Mjrn, Liah wanted to know.

"A year later they found out I knew of their plan. They planned to destroy me. It was at that time I tried to kidnap Mjrn...."
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Tears for a Birthright (Fanfic - Completed) - Page 2 Empty Tower of Sneaky Peak Part 8

Post  Tika_Keiga Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:19 pm

Slog ran forward and grabbed Xecos collar, and slammed him against the wall. He glared at Xecos.

Xecos coughed. "I deserve that." He dusted himself off, and closed his eyes for a minute. He then opened them and leaned down over Tika. He ran his hand through her hair. "The last time this tower stood, a group of Shuras came here to destroy it. Among them, was our father and mother. The people you've encountered in this tower were there as well."

"The Shuras beat them all down. And faced the last man on top of the tower. He was summoning something into this world. As the fight went on, the magic around the tower became unstable. There was an explosion. The man was thought to have died. Whatever he had summoned had entered our mother's body. When Tika was born the thing transferred to her. It was a part of her soul." Xecos stood. "The man at the top of this tower is using the piece from the last last, to finished what he was doing. If he succeeds everyone will fall."

Xecos stopped talking and headed towards the stairs.

"Where are you going?" Slog asked.

"To my death." He said simply. "My fate was foretold, that if I entered this tower, I would die. I might as well do something productive before I go." He turned and as he left the view of the group, tears fell from his eyes. "Please save Tika." He whispered.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Tears for a Birthright (Fanfic - Completed) - Page 2 Empty Escape Part 1

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:22 pm

Escape Part 1

Footsteps sounded through the fog. The moon's light barely passing through the thick mist.

"Daddy. Where are we going?" The silver haired shura girl asked.

"Far away from here." Rhys replied.

"But why. Mother will get angry." Mjrn complained. "I don't want to get spanked again."

Rhys turned and went down to her eye level. "Listen to me. It doesn't matter if your a monster or a person from the four races. What matters is if your a good or bad person."

"What are you talking about father? Your being silly." Mjrn said not understanding.

Rhys placed his on his shoulders. "Please Mjrn. Listen to me. I won't be able to protect you forever. You have to learn to protect yourself." Rhys pulled her forward and hugged her.

Mjrn didn't know how to respond so she stayed quiet.

"Phoenix is going to use you. She plans to send you into the four races and destroy them from within. She wants to use you for massacre..." Rhys was silent for a moment. "I can't just let you turn into that kind of person." Tears dropped from his eyes.

He pushed away Mjrn and looked at her face. "You remind me so much of my sister."

"Daddy..."

"Whatever happens. Make your own choices in life. Don't let anyone tell you how to live." He placed his hand near Mjrn's heart. "Do only what you feel here."

Mjrn was silent.

Laughter punctured the air. "My my my. Rhys you really are an idiot." The fog began parting.

Rhys pushed Mjrn behind him and readied to fight.

Phoenix descended and landed before them. "You know the punishment for betrayal." Fire began circling her.

Rhys pushed Mjrn away. "Mjrn." He said before turning to Phoenix. "And I'd do it a thousand more times." Rhys yelled back.

The Huge Shura and Flaming Bird's fight had only begun.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Tears for a Birthright (Fanfic - Completed) - Page 2 Empty Escape Part 2

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:36 pm

Escape Part 2

Phoenix shot fire at Rhys.

Rhys threw a punch at the air, and nullified the fire. A bit of steam rose from his hand. "That fire is nothing." He said smiling and shot forward. He attacked Phoenix with various punches.

Phoenix gracefully dodged every attack and flew back. "Try this then." Flames swirled around her and she point her wings at Rhys. "Flame Tornado."

A vortex of fire shot at Rhys.

Rhys smirked and jumped to the side. The trees that had been behind him were now flaming stumps. "Better." Rhys' fists began glowing. "But I improved over the years I was serving you." He shot forward, and attacked head on.

Phoenix smiled. "Pathetic att..." Suddenly Rhys vanished. Phoenix was caught off guard.

Rhys slammed into her from her right and sent she flying through some trees.

Phoenix twirled and took to the sky. She began laughing. "It seems I should have killed you when we first met Rhys. But I'll correct that mistake now." Suddenly fire exploded around her as she changed herself into her true form. The flaming Phoenix flapped it's wings in the sky.

Mjrn was hiding behind a tree watching the fight. "Why are you two fighting?" She said quietly.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Tears for a Birthright (Fanfic - Completed) - Page 2 Empty Escape Part 3

Post  Tika_Keiga Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:33 am

Escape Part 3 Final

Rhys glanced at Phoenix. "To think. I had actually started to love you."

Phoenix opened her mouth, and a giant fire ball began forming before it.

"I remember this attack. Big enough to destroy a city..." Rhys remember why he was here in the first place.

Phoenix shot the attack at Rhys.

Rhys turned and rushed towards Mjrn. He picked her up by the waist and ran as fast as he could.

The forest exploded.

Thick black smoke rose from the crater. ALong the perimeter trees were on fire.

Mjrn felt Rhys' arms around her.

Rhys stood up and placed Mjrn on her feet. "Mjrn. Do what your hearts tells you to. You might be the daughter of a monster, but don't grow up to be one."

"Father. Where are you going?" A few tears dropped from her eyes.

Rhys patted her head. "Somewhere you can't follow." He then turned his back on Mjrn, and began walking towards the crater.

Mjrn cried. She turned and ran in the opposite direction.

Rhys smiled. "That's a good girl." He tore off his shirt, and took stance.

A sudden gust of wind dissipated the black smoke. Phoenix flapped her wings.

"Phoenix my love. Let's end this." Rhys said surging forward.

"As you wish." Phoenix flew towards Rhys.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:23 pm

"Despite my best efforts. I was defeated by Phoenix. I had barely escaped with my life. So I went into hiding. I traveled away from these lands. I was sick of here." Rhys looked up. "Mjrn was taken back by Phoenix, and Phoenix thought she had won. Mjrn came to the four races about 40 years ago, under some other name. She tried to corrupt the races. But slowly she gained friends, and ended up how you know her now."

"But why are you trying so hard to save her?" Tika asked.

"It's not just because she's my daughter or reminded me of my sister. But Mjrn has hidden powers that equal the monster lords. If she dies, the monster lords would be able to take their time destroying the races again. Basically. Mjrn who was raised to destroy you all, is now one of your most capable guardians." Rhys said confidently.

"But our survival doesn't hinge on her. The Chasm King is also defending us." Jarod replied.

"What can those useless kings do? They gather warriors, then use them to fight the lords. You still think they care about lives. They don't. They merely are trying to preserve the races for the long run. if a city or two gets massacred, they still won't interfere. Mjrn is someone who can protect you all, and there are others like her. Some have their own powers, while others gained possession of the powers of old. but until those others reveal themselves, Mjrn is the best chance." Rhys stood up.

"We can't just put all the weight of us on her shoulders." Tika said.

Rhys rubbed his wrists. "Then help her."

"Ok course we will..." Jarod examined Rhys. "Um...when did you get out of your restraints?"

Rhys laughed. "You live as long as me and you learn a few tricks." He stretched. "Sorry about any injuries your guild has received by my carelessness." He became serious again. "We must free her."

Jarod examined him. "You really want to save her don't you. Well consider this. Have you wondered why Mjrn didn't resist when she was sentenced to death?"

Rhys frowned. "Your saying we should find out what she wants to do." He lightly smacked his own forehead. "Stupid me. Forgetting about people's own feelings."

Tika smiled. "Seems everything is settled. Let's go talk to her."

The three walked towards the door.

Jarod stopped, and looked towards Liah. "Liah, please look after the guild until we return."

Liah sat up. "You know I want to go to." She sighed. "You owe me a big one."

Jarod smiled. "Of course. I'll stay behind next time."

With that the three left, leaving Liah alone to think about Rhys' story.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Tears for a Birthright (Fanfic - Completed) - Page 2 Empty Tower of Sneaky Peak Part 9

Post  Tika_Keiga Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:36 pm

Xecos leveled his sword towards the man.

The man glanced over his shoulder at Xecos. "So the son came."

"Give back my sister's soul." Xecos took stance.

He turned to Xecos. "Now why would I do that?" He raised his hand. "The ultimate power is surging in my body. There's no reason to let her live any longer."

Xecos shot forward.

The man held out his hand and a waved of energy shot out.

Like a giant hand, it grabbed Xecos and smashed him against the ground.

Xecos coughed up blood. He struggled to his feet and took stance again.

The man smirked and formed a sword.

The two shot forward.

They stood on opposite sides of each other.

Xecos doubled over. Blood pooled around him.

The man laughed at the sky again. "This is power feels great. Nothing can kill me now." He turned and kicked Xecos.

Xecos' body slid, and stopped half way on the edge.

The man snapped his fingers.

Xecos' body went over the edge.

"I'm good." He said blowing his finger.

Lightening clashed across the sky.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:35 am

"You shouldn't have come." Mjrn said without looking at the two that stood at the cell door.

"You didn't expect us not to come?" Jarod replied.

"Still, I was wishing you wouldn't. It'll make tomorrow harder to deal with." She said back.

"Still trying to hold yourself back?" Jarod asked.

Mjrn was silent.

Tika signaled to Rhys.

Rhys walked forward, and stood beside the two. "Mjrn."

Mjrn's eyes went wide and she turned around. "Father." Tears in her eyes she ran forward.

The two hugged between the bars.

Rhys patted her head. "It's been awhile."

Mjrn took a step back and looked at him. "Why are you here now?"

"Can't someone like me come to see their daughter?" Rhys said with a smile.

Mjrn didn't reply.

"I heard that you killed Phoenix."

"I had help." She said briefly glimpsing at Tika and Jarod.

Rhys smiled. "But she's not truly dead."

The three's eyes went wide.

"What do you mean?" Tika asked.

"Phoenix is...well. A Phoenix. When she dies, her body turns to ash, then from that ash she's reborn. It's extremely hard to kill one of her kind."

"I see." A small weight lifted off Mjrn's heart.

Rhys turned back to Mjrn. "Now listen. I've heard what's happened. I've come to say, that you mustn't die." He said placed his hand on the bar, it began to bend.

"Stop." Mjrn said. "If I don't do this, then the guild will pay. Why don't you understand that their are other lives at risk?"

"Mjrn. If you die more lives will be at risk. Are you saying you'd abandon a larger group for the sake of your guild?"

Mjrn lowered her head. "I...don't know. But this is the only choice I can see."

Rhys sighed.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:38 am

"Was it really okay to leave her like that?" Jarod asked as the three of them walked away from the building.

"We said what we needed to. The rest is up to her." Rhys explained.

"You should understand that by now Jarod." Tika said bluntly. She then turned to Rhys. "What will you do now?"

"Me?" Rhys was silent for a moment. "I'm going to go spend the night in the forest. I'll be back early tomorrow, to see what happens."

"See you then then." Tika replied.

Jarod and Tika saw him off at the city gate.

Jarod looked towards Tika, and examined her. "Are you okay?"

Tika glanced back at him. "What do you mean?"

"Nothing I guess." Jarod said turning and walking.

"I'm gonna go find Vamp. I'll be back with him tomorrow morning." Tika yelled to him.

"Fine." Jarod said back.

Tika watched him walk away. She turned and headed for the tavern.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:38 pm

Liah looked over the documents that had been left on Mjrn's desk. Then she noticed a document that she hadn't seen before. She picked it up and read the sticky note Binks had left on it. She then opened it and read the first page. "A report by Slog on the events of Sneaky Peak. I thought he never filed one." She turned the page and started reading.

A few hours passed, and the office door opened up.

Liah glanced at the door and saw Jarod. "How did it go?"

"We'll find out tomorrow." He said with a sigh. "What are you reading?"

"The lost report Slog wrote about the events of Sneaky Peak." She said standing up and walking towards him. "I think it's something that'd interest you." She said passing it to him. "I'm going out for awhile." She left the office.

Jarod flipped it open and read the first page. He then went and sat down, to continue reading.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:17 pm

"So much has happened. I dunno what we're suppose to do." Celica said while pacing.

"Not much we can do." Kara replied to her.

The four of them were standing near the guild crystal.

The other two were Zymes and Teddy. Teddy's arm was in a cast, but he didn't seemed phased by it.

"So you four are still here." A voice came from the doorway.

They looked towards the door and saw Liah.

"Don't really feel sleepy right now. With everything that's going on." Zymes replied to her.

"That may be, but we need everyone well rested. You can't stay up just because you can't sleep. So if you can't do it, I can do it for you." Liah said grinning and showing him her fist.

Zymes hesitated. "You know. I think I'm starting to feel tired. I'll be heading home." With that Zymes quickly took his leave.

Liah looked to Teddy. "Howse your arm?" She asked.

"It's okay. Still aches a bit, but it'll be fine." He said with a smile.

There was a silence.

Celica was about to say something, then held her tongue. She sighed and walked passed Liah. "I'll see you all tomorrow." With that she left.

Kara walked over to Teddy and punched his arm. "We should get going to. I'll escort you to your place, so you don't get lost." He said with and evil grin.

Teddy frowned and got dragged out of the cottage by Kara.

Liah was left alone again. She sighed and headed out into the city.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Tears for a Birthright (Fanfic - Completed) - Page 2 Empty Tower of Sneaky Peak Part 10

Post  Tika_Keiga Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:41 pm

Slog took a step towards the stairs.

"What do you plan to do?" Vamp asked him.

"I don't know what's going on, but that man is responsible for hurting her. I don't need a reason to help friends." he said taking another step.

"You know. That in itself is a reason." Vamp said with a grin.

Slog looked back to him, and the others.

Tika was being held by one of the girls.

"We want to help her as well. Your not going alone." One of them said.

The others agreed.

"You understand what might happen if you do this?" Slog asked.

"Does it matter?" Vamp asked. "She's are friend to." He said walking passed Slog.

One of them held Tika and they all walked passed Slog and started up the stairs.

Slog sighed and ran after them.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:36 pm

Eversun was normal that night. The city didn't seem to care about what the guilds had to go through.

The market stalls stayed open, and the night people went about their business.

The Eversun lights glowed softly in the darkness of night. The few clouds in the sky reflected the light.

The lands around Eversun were silent, as if preparing for the farmers come morning.

The forest south of that was it's usually self.

It was a normal night. After all the world doesn't stop turning for a single person.

-Eversun Elder, Quote from his Diary.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:10 am

The Town Square was packed with people. People from all four races had gathered and watched.

A dais had been erected and the place for the execution had been set. Next to the stage was the Eversun Elder and various other important persons.

Among the crowd, the members of Chaotic waited.

Tika, Rhys, Vamp, Jarod, Liah, Celica, Teddy, Sandry, Kaz, Kooh, Zion, Kara and Zymes, stood among the crowd. They weren't grouped together but all were present.

All that was needed was the person who would be executed.

It was still fifteen minutes to noon, and the sun was reaching high in the sky. The crowd murmured amongst themselves as they waited.

"The stage has been set. Let's see how my daughter's death plays out." Phoenix said laughing from the disguise she wore.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:47 pm

"So when does this thing start?" Rhys asked.

Tika and Vamp were standing beside him.

"It's scheduled for noon, so it will start five minutes before. We still have ten minutes to go." Vamp explained.

"Vamp. Did you find out anything of the monster lords?" Tika asked him.

"I did not. They've never been this careful before. It surprised me and my contacts. In order to adjust we need some time."

Rhys looked at the two. "What. Your spying on the lords?"

Vamp glanced at the shura man that was as big as himself. "Yes I am. There's not much else in the world for someone like me. After all, everything I had to begin with is gone now. So I figured I'd at least protect other people's dreams."

"I see." Said Rhys. In his mind he knew he was in a similar situation, or perhaps Vamp was the one who was similar to him. Either way, Rhys began thinking.

"What should we do if Mjrn chooses death?" Tika asked breaking the silence between the three.

"Hard to say." Vamp replied. "None of us wish her dead. The other guildies might interfere..."

"Then they will be in trouble. If it comes down to it. To protect them, we should act before they have a chance. We may be blamed, but they'll be safe." Rhys said interrupting.

Tika and Vamp nodded, but only time would tell.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next