Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=o raid wiki and whatnot

+4
Kazaa
Jarod
Aikosuke
Kayou
8 posters

Go down

=o raid wiki and whatnot Empty =o raid wiki and whatnot

Post  Kayou Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:52 pm

Hum.. I was talking to Dash and a few other people about forming our own raids. =3 If any of you are interested, here's where we're posting all our info and whatnot. ^-^

http://prophmelolcmraid.wikidot.com

yus yus =o~ Feel free to post your info/edit pages. You just need to first join the wiki, the apply via "how to join the site" and whatnot, then Dash will accept you. ^-^

Oh.. and for those of you who don't know me. xD; I'm Kayou (Kay), chair of Prophecy. x3
Kayou
Kayou

Back to top Go down

=o raid wiki and whatnot Empty Re: =o raid wiki and whatnot

Post  Aikosuke Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:46 am

Hi guys, I suggest all of you who raid the main lairs take a look at this. We're gonna be working together with prophecy from now on as an alliance to raid the 3 old lairs.

They are making a roster of ppl able to join on their sites, which Kay linked above so you'r sign up would be very appreciated there.

They're also looking for information for their WIKI-site and everyone who wish to write down their know-how about the raids is welcome to fill in.

It requires a sign up on the wiki-sites and as well a special VOUCH from Dash himself, so you would be best off by first signing up, then hunting down Dash from DOMO when he's online and asking him for a VOUCH so you may then be signed up on the forums.
Without a vouch u can only get a wiki-membership but the actual prophecy site is restricted from your entries.

Have a nice warm dayS sunny
Aikosuke
Aikosuke
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarod Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:17 pm

If any of you who are participating aren't good at editing Wikipedia entries (it's not hard, but hey, if other people can do it for you, why not, eh?) then post your data here so that someone else can add it to the Chaotic Dragons page.

Remember, this is a wiki, so it's entirely user-created and user-edited. Once you smack Dash up for permission, you can put in any information you see fit. Try to put a lot in, just be careful: other people might have worked very hard on their own information. Don't step on them, don't erase what they did. Also, if someone does the same to you, feel free to discuss it with them. The idea is to get as much good information available as possible.
Jarod
Jarod
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazaa Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:21 pm

well heres the information for me, i forgot my html and i dont like editing something someone else did. also i dont know where to place myself anyway lol.

Kazaa:
main-doctor 60 subs: wizard lvl 61, muse lvl 54/dancer lvl 51(debuffs)

i can easily handle support or dps depending on the need of the time though i do prefer to dps. Also we need to be sure we have dancer debuffs. these easily double your damage and half the bosses. If no one else can I can cover them but it still is very important to have.
Kazaa
Kazaa
Branch Head - Demon Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarod Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:22 pm

Kazaa wrote:well heres the information for me, i forgot my html and i dont like editing something someone else did. also i dont know where to place myself anyway lol.

Kazaa:

i can easily handle support or dps depending on the need of the time though i do prefer to dps. Also we need to be sure we have dancer debuffs. these easily double your damage and half the bosses. If no one else can I can cover them but it still is very important to have.

I'm putting you down as Magic DPS for your main instead of Doctor, since that's what you tend to play more than anything else. As a side note, I'm trying to figure out a good system for people who can play multiple areas. I'd rather not just copy the information, nor am I inclined to create a new "Raid Sub-Potential" section, as that would be essentially the same thing. Anyone with two brain cells to rub together could see that a 60 Doc is helpful, but relying on others' ability to figure stuff out is less than ideal, and just putting "(can also Doc)" at the end is, shall we say, hack.

If anyone has a suggestion, let me know.
Jarod
Jarod
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post  rafaelito Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:25 pm

I made an account, but I don't know what else to do. O.o
rafaelito
rafaelito

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazaa Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:57 pm

Jarod wrote:
Kazaa wrote:well heres the information for me, i forgot my html and i dont like editing something someone else did. also i dont know where to place myself anyway lol.

Kazaa:

I'm putting you down as Magic DPS for your main instead of Doctor, since that's what you tend to play more than anything else. As a side note, I'm trying to figure out a good system for people who can play multiple areas. I'd rather not just copy the information, nor am I inclined to create a new "Raid Sub-Potential" section, as that would be essentially the same thing. Anyone with two brain cells to rub together could see that a 60 Doc is helpful, but relying on others' ability to figure stuff out is less than ideal, and just putting "(can also Doc)" at the end is, shall we say, hack.

If anyone has a suggestion, let me know.

alright, i only say doc main because it give me more sub room
Kazaa
Kazaa
Branch Head - Demon Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandry Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:04 pm

Okai uh, doc main, can muse Surprised All I got XD
Sandry
Sandry
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post  rafaelito Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:09 pm

Put me up as main doctor. My DPS as Wiz or BM aren't really that powerful. XD
rafaelito
rafaelito

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylpha Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:13 pm

lol a bit confusled but it sounds like a raiding roster and im so in. doc and wizard are mains and if i go wizzy i can also debuff. (you choose what to put me as)
Sylpha
Sylpha
Offical Chaotic Dragon's Pet and Cleaner of Toliets

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:09 am

Just putting a note here that I have recently updated to the best of my knowledge the most current info regarding our guild set-up and members' main/subs levels on both our Chaotic Dragons page and the Raiders page on the Wiki.

Don't forget about this good resource that is shared between our allied guilds.

Please take a look and if you want to be added to the Raiders page (only if you are lvl 58+ to be able to join the raids) or want anything changed, let me know and I can edit it for you.
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarod Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:17 am

Thanks for updating it, Celi ^^
Jarod
Jarod
Banned

Back to top Go down