Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MM raiding

4 posters

Go down

MM raiding Empty MM raiding

Post  Kazaa Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:27 am

I'm going to try a new approach to this, I believe that we have grown strong enough that as long as there is enough people and a few key members that we can't do MM without are on we can really do this raid any time we want, as long as its not on cool down.
Here I am starting list of who wants to come for MM raids and due to the cool down a log of when it was last completed.
If you wish to be on the list you can either message me or post on this thread what you can do, if you have multiple things your willing to do please list them all and if there is a preference please mark those as mains, the rest list as others. For mutiple dps team making if your a muse or dps please note if you are good for phys, magic, or both. For muse if you have high mars but low hymn your phys and vice versa. Also there is gonna be only 1 planned team, tank team.
Also feel free to post any comments, suggestions, etc. that is related to MM raids.

Tank team:
Liah-tank
Sylpha-main: doc, other-dps(magic)

Raiders:
Sandry-main: doc, other-muse(phys), dps(magic)
Kazaa-main-dps(both), others muse(magic), doc
Binks-main-muse(both)

Last completed: Sat May 16, 2009 11:04 pm

Last edited by Kazaa on Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Kazaa
Kazaa
Branch Head - Demon Dragons

Back to top Go down

MM raiding Empty Re: MM raiding

Post  Binks Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:10 pm

Maxed level 53 Party Muse.
Binks
Binks
Songwriter
Songwriter

http://dragcave.net/user/BinksTriada

Back to top Go down

Post  Mjrn Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:34 pm

*looks at the overly large amount of times this has been written* This is a little redundant...

Because you should have just copied the list from the last time.

If you don't know my stats by now, it's not really good considering I was lead for the attack team.
Mjrn
Mjrn
Queen of the Dragons
Queen of the Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasukira Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:24 pm

id have to agree with Mjrn, there wasnt much use making an entirely new thread about something that has been going on for the past 2+ months now lol

and i still see hardly anyone filled out their job list/skill list on the thread i made, lol it would help out the people trying to set up MM and Lair Raids a lot, since they would know what you can do and just drop you in a team instead of wasting hours/days/weeks to get a simple team together Razz
Karasukira
Karasukira

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down