Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tika's Lonely Corner (Old one)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tika's Lonely Corner (Old one) Empty Tika's Lonely Corner (Old one)

Post  Tika_Keiga Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:23 pm

Please note this is the old one. I will be remaking the story. Some characters will be removed and others will be added. I will do this whenever I find motivation to do so.

She knew it'd be the last time she be there. She looked back and the cottage, her long purple hair blew in the breeze. With spear in hand she turned away and started walking. "I'm sorry, but saying goodbye, would've been too hard."

She walked towards the city gates, and took one last look at the city. "Goodbye my friends." The Shura turned and left Eversun for the last time.

Last edited by Tika_Keiga on Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Tika's Lonely Corner (Old one) Empty Re: Tika's Lonely Corner (Old one)

Post  Tika_Keiga Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:26 pm

Once outside the city she headed south. She had her supplies in bag a strapped behind her shoulder.

As for her pets, Presea and Fin, she had left in hibernation boxs in the guild cottage. Along with a note to her friends.

She didn't look back, she knew it'd be harder to do what needed to be done. Instead she quicken her pace, where she was going, she didn't want her friends to follow.

She passed Pandora's Platform, and recalled times she had hung out there. The trees started to thicken as she headed to Placid Plain.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:53 pm

The trip through Placid had gone uneventful. She hadn't even encountered a monster. But perhaps they knew her fate, and were leaving her to it. SHe knew it was inescapable.

SHe had passed a caravan heading to Collington. But they seemed not to notice her as they passed. She sighed and continued walking.

The ground started becoming dry and the air becoming thinner. Tika was nearing Copperhorn Mountain.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:54 pm

Tika stopped in Darkdale on her way. She had eaten lunch and rested for a bit. But her journey wouldn't end here. No, her fate was beyond Dragon's Den and Sneaky Peak. From which she believed, and knew, she wouldn't return.

Tika's eyes became cold with lonliness. She stopped by the secondary guild cottage. No one was there. Tika knew it was best if none had known she had stopped by. Tika sighed, turned, and left Darkdale.

In Eversun:

The four of them were laughing, coming back from a mission the Eversun Elder had entrusted to them. There was a Blademaster, a Wizard, a Musician and a Martial Artist.

Something caught the eye of the green hair wizard. He saw the hibernation boxes and picked up the note. He read it.

The blademaster came up beside him. "What is it Slog?"

"I don't know but I intend to find out." Slog turned and left the cottage.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:55 pm

Lizards everywhere, though none of them were in a fighting mood. They just glanced lazily as Tika walked passed.

Sand getting caught in the wind, dust storms in the distance.

Tika had stopped by the lake for lunch. Alone with her thoughts. She had to go soon. She got up and started off towards Dragon's Den.

Eversun:

Mjrn picked up the note from the trash, and read it. "Hmm."

Liah and Celica came up beside her.

"What's wrong?"

"Tika is gone, and she doesn't expect to return." Mjrn passed the note to them.

Guildies

We had some good times, and some rough times. But we always seemed to get though it.
I'm sad to say, none of you will see me again. And don't look for me. It'd be too hard for me
if you found me. Please take care of Presea and Finn. They know why I'm doing this, and I
made them swear not to tell you guys anything. You don't know how hard this is for me.

Your guildie and friend forever - Tika Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:55 pm

Liah saw Slog talking with his wife. Ms.Slog nodding then running off.

Slog stood there glancing at the sky.

"Are you gonna go after her?" Liah asked as she came up beside him.

"She's one of us, and we don't leave our friends." Slog sighed. "She's gone south. The gate guard saw her as she left."

"You do know that we're going too. Tika is our friend too. We won't let her down."

"It's too dangerous."

"But most of what we do requires us to walk that line."

Slog looked at Liah. "Fine, but we must hurry. She has a head start, I just hope we can catch up with her."

Liah nodded and turned to leave.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:56 pm

"I got your message." The huge Shura said as he walked up to Slog.

"And the results?"

"On my way back from Collington, a Caravan passed bye. They said they saw a Shura with Tika's description. Tika headed in the opposite direction. Towards Copperhorn. Knowing her she most likely stopped by Darkdale. That's where we'll find our next clue."

"Good. We can't let our friends down." Slog walked away.

The Shura went by the name of Vamp. No one really knew his real name.

"If she goes to Dragon's Den then this will get a lot harder."

"Yes it will."

Vamp turned to see a Shura mercenary. "Ayame, didn't expect to see you for awhile."

"I heard Slog was readying the strongest of your guild. I came to help. What happened?

"Tika has left, and the hints from the note she left, she'll die. Slog wants to save her."

"But there's always the possiblity we can't save her."

"We done things other people have thought impossible. And we'll try this one. She has a day head start now."

"Then we have to get gonna soon."

Vamp nodded, and the two left to make preprations.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Tika was tired and the sun was starting to set, but it was dangerous to camp in Dragon's Den. But she met up with a small group of people who had offered her company for the night. Tika took her turn at watch then fell asleep.

Her dreams were fuzzy filled with the coming events. What might happen and what what would probably happen.

They left before dawn, they headed for Darkdale. Slog in the front, and some of the guild behind him.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Mrs Slog caught up with them in Darkdale.

"Did you find him?" Slog asked his wife.

There was five people there. Slog, his wife, Vamp, Mjrn, and Ayame.

"Yes. He had lots to say, but at the same time he had nothing."

"Please tell us what Xecos, Tika's brother, said." Slog asked nicely.

"Then I'll tell you our conversation."

Earlier, in Swan lake...

"So you won't help then?" Mrs Slog looked upon the blue hair Blademaster.

"I will not."

"Not even if it could save your sister?"

"She didn't want me to interfer. And from what you told me of how she left, she didn't want the Guild to interfer either."

"Is that why you left the Choatic Dragons?"

"Partly."

"Can you at least tell us where we can find her?"

"I can give you only a location, nothing else. Sneaky Peak."

"But the monsters there are massively overpowered. It's suicide to go alone."

Xecos turned and began walking away when he stopped a couple feet away. "DO you... Think I'm a coward?"

"That's for you to decide, through your own feelings." Mrs Slog also turned to leave. "Thank you for the small amount of information you did give us." She walked away, to catch up with the others.

Xecos was looking down. "So the day has finally come..... What .... should I do?"

"That's all he told me. Sneaky Peak."

"Then we don't have much time." Slog turned to the others. "Make sure the others understand the risks, and tell them their free to stay behind. I have to do one more thing." Slog turned and left the cottage.

Leaving the four with their thoughts.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:35 pm

Mork caught Tika's scent. It oinked as it wanted to run forward.

Slog nodded and looked back to see the guildies that were coming, and smiled. "I'm glad I won't be alone."

Tika walked up the snowy landscape. Sneaky peak was treachorus year round, and monsters were brutal. She had obtained a bottle from the group she had spent the night with. After they heard where she was going, they said it would fend off monsters.

And so far all of them had been keeping their distance, moving out of her way when she walked towards them. In the distance and through the snow that fell from the sky was a tower. Tika's was headed their. And that's where it'd be decided.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Sparks flew when the blades met.

Tika's spear grinding against stone each time she brought it around for another attack.

The shadow being mirrored her every move. A dark siloette of Tika.

"They say you have to defeat yourself in order to enter the tower, guess they were right." Tika had minor cuts across her face, and was starting to sweat.

The two had been fighting on the cold entrance platform near the tower.

Earlier...

Tika climbed the last step and looked up at the tower. "The tower of Damnation. I'm finally here." She looked around.

The entrance way was set in old stone, the path to it was snow covered but under it was a stone walkway. There were old pillars of both sides, some were broken, but all were snow covered.

Tika took a step forward, suddenly from the shadows, black camp out and gathered before her. Forming a dark version of Tika.

She brushed the snow off her shoulders and pulled her spear from it's hold. "Alright then."

The black clone did the same. They rushed forward and clashed.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

The cold of the air kept Tika's rising body temperature in check, but sooner or later one would win.

Tika ran towards the pillar and ran up it, the black clone did the same. Near the top she jumped sideways straight at the dark figure. In mid air they stayed for a second. Both on the opposite sides of each other now. Then gravity kicked in.

Tika landed hard on the snow covered stones. A little blood was dripping from her lip.

The black figure landed on it's feet and turned back towards her, spear ready.

Tika struggled to her feet, and wiped the blood onto her sleeve. "One more." She turned and faced the faceless creature who so resembled Tika. She readied her spear.

The dark figured nodded, and rushed forward.

Tika raised the spear above her head then brought it to her side. She planted her feet then jumped forward. The spear suddenly burst red as she poured mana into it. "Flaming Strike!" Tika yelled.

The dark figure's spear exploded when it hit Tika's, and it went flying back into a pillar.

Tika walked up to the figure, and kneeled down to it. She outstreched her hand.

The figure seemed to be smiling, it took her hand.

The darkness dissapated and got absorbed into Tika.

With her darkness tamed, she sighed. Turned back toward the tower, walked up to the entrance. Before she entered she looked back. Seeing the snow slowly covering the footsteps made by the two fighters. Only seeing cold comfort behind her, she looked ahead again. She knew there's be no return journey, but something told her to run. But rejecting this notion, she sighed again, then entered.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:36 pm

Mork oinked and whined. He had lost Tika's scent.

"Hmm." Slog pondered. "Let's get to Sneaky Peak first, the try to find her trail again."

"Understood." Mjrn said taking the lead.

Slog bent down and petted Mork. "It's ok."

It just Oinked in reply.

Along the way they came across a group of travellers, heavily armored.

After awhile they found out Tika had spent the night with them.

The blue haired Slyph replied. "She went alone. She did not tell us why, but we did give her something to make the passage safer." He pulled out a a few bottles. "It's made with a potant essence. It makes monsters iffy, so they avoid it. I can give you one if you truly want to follow her. But remember it only lasts a day once in use." He passed the bottle over.

A male Shura started to walk passed them, "Now if you don't mind, we have to return to Darkdale to sell stuff we got from the monsters. We've been here a long time."

"About three days now." A cute little sprite said.

"Thanks for your help." Slog told them as they left.

The two groups left in their different directions.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

As Tika walked through the stone hallways, she saw torches on the walls, lighting the way. Whatever snow had been left on her shoulders and in her hair, melted away. Then got absorbed into her hair and clothes, making her slightly damp.

She sighed, in the torch lit halls. "So this place is where it will happen. Pretty gloomy, but I expect that from a place called Tower of Damnation."

As she walked she came upon a large room. There was a hall on the right and one on the left.

She stood in the center and looked down both. One had a staircase leading up and one leading down. Tika took the left one and climbed the stairs.

She reached the second floor, she examined the room, then walked forward. Her second challenge awaited.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

While the first challenge was to overcome her darkness, the second was to test her intelligence.

There was four pillars near four points along the walls, and one in the center. Four spheres were on each one, each one a different colour. And there was 16 slots for them to fit in the center pillar.

Written on the center pillar was the rules and a riddle.

1. Only move one at once
2. Spheres cannot touch each other, you, or the floor
3. all must be in proper slots in center pillar

What's blue during the night, yellow during the day, red on occasion, may be far away, closer then you think, and can decide your fate. While it can also darken, brighten, become cold, become hot, be filled with reds and oranges, and white on occasion.

"Hmm, hard one."

Tika began thinking, and started the challenge.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:37 pm

The spheres started to glow and the way to the next staircase opened. Tika had solved the riddle. She walked to the stairs, and started to climb them.

The Chaotic Dragons looked upon the Tower of Damnation.

Vamp was shocked. "This place was destroyed over 15 years ago. There wasn't anything left. How the hell is it back?"

Ayame - "It seems we have more problems then we first thought." She was the only one who noticed the dark clones. "We fight." She ran forward, as did her dark clone.

Slog watched as the situation changed from the tower to the new foes.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Tika faced the next challenge... Her fears.

In front of stood all of her friends and guildies. They were all talking at once, but she heard every voice clearly.

"Pathetic creature."

"Your useless."

"Betrayed by everyone."

"No past."

"No future."

"Just go die in a hole."

"Then the world will be happy."

"Die."

"DIE."

All of them began speaking in unison. "DIE!!" Then they all attacked.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Tika was faster then the dark ones, but there was so many. She was having trouble keeping up with them.

The tower's doors opened as the group finished there fight. They had a much easier time then Tika.

Ayame couldn't help but wonder what else awaited them in a tower destroyed 15 years ago. From her information, it had been completely blown from the mountain by some shuras after a long grueling fight. Not much else was known about the incident. "Hmm."

Tika focused her mana. "Wicked Windmill!" The powerful move sent all the figures slamming into the surrounding walls. "Your not my friends! They'd never say stuff like that!" She used wicked windmill again, and destroyed all the figures.

She was breathing heavily. The next staircase opened up. She caught her breath then continued on.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:38 pm

Slog, Mjrn, Ayame, Jr, Celica, and Kooh climbed the stairs. The group split into two. One headed up one staircase, while the others went down the other.

They found the challenge that Tika already faced.

"Can't touch the orbs, well leave this one to me. Just figure out what order they go in." Celica was a Sylph, so moving objects without touching them was easy.

Mjrn, Slog, and Ayame examined the riddle, as Kooh, Celi, and Jr examined the surrounding pillars.

Tika stopped as she saw a figure below a torch.

Tika's Lonely Corner (Old one) Iyaquizcom

"Quite the fight up had with your dark friends." He smiled, and licked his claws. "Unfortunately the boss needs you alive, all of the challenges were made to knock you out. But I guess I'll have to do it myself."

"So your one of them."

"Of course."

Tika readied her spear. She wondered how a fight on the stairway would work out.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:38 pm

They read the riddle over and over again. "There's nothing that can do all those things."

"There has to be something that could involve all these things."

"Hmm."

Kooh read the riddle. "It seems to me the sky or seasons would work best for an answer."

Everyone looked at her oddly.

"What?" Kooh said getting nervous.

"That's perfect, weather, sky, and seasons all fit within the riddle." Mjrn began thinking about the orbs colours. "It doesn't say where it has to start, as long as their in the right order. So all we have to do is get them in these slots with the right colours."

The six of them began discussing in what order they'd do it in.

The man could only be classified as a martial artist. He was so agile and quick. Tika was barely able to block each one of his attacks. Tika now had a big gash on her right arm because she wasn't fast enough.

They had gone up and down the stairs, but generally they headed up the stairs.

The man never seemed to lose his balance, able to jumped from and surface he touched, sending himself straight back at Tika.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:39 pm

The man slid back against the ground. The two stood in the middle of the room on the fourth floor of the tower.

He dug his claws into the ground and came to a halt. He took stance again. "I must give you credit, very few are evenly matched with me." He jumped forward.

Tika took a step back, and hit a switch on the floor. She didn't know what it did, but she was preoccupied with the man. She jumped backwards and the two sparred towards the wall.

He pinned her against the wall with his claws, he put his face near hers. "You look alot like your mother."

Tika didn't say anything.

Suddenly the floor and walls began shifting, peices of stone moved in every direction. If a person stood still they be crushed soon enough.

The man flipped back and disappeared behind the blocks.

Tika jumped out of small spaces the stones kept pushing her into. She noticed they were defying gravity, and in the large room it looked like something of a moving maze. Tika sumersaulted over a few blocks, suddenly she felt a brush of air pass her. Then she felt pain. The man had sliced her slightly along the back.

Tika knew she was outmatched in an area like this. So she tried her best to keep moving, jumping, sliding, and other stuff.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

The six of them were happy that the path up opened when they placed the last orb.

"Good job Kooh."

Kooh smiled happily.

After a bit of stair climbing they got to the third floor. And once they got to the middle over a thousand dark figures emerged from the stones. All of them friends, allies, and family of the six.

Mjrn didn't like how many there were.

"You can't save her."

"She's doomed."

"Let her go."

"Turn and leave."

One was a look-a-like of Tika. "I told you not to follow me, I said don't. You can't save me anyway. So leave."

"Or die."

They rushed forward.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Slog used his second most powerful AOE, taking out what was left of the dopplegangers.

The six of them were tired. They walked over to the stairs and took a break.

"Seems things will get harder from here on out."

"I wonder how Vamp's group is doing."
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Vamp, Monad, Liah, Loham and Sandry entered the catacombs.

They had gone down the stairs opposite of Slog's group. After a rather long walk down, the staircase led to a hall which in turn led to the maze of tunnels that laid before them.

"So which way should we go?" Loham asked.

"Good question. Any suggestions?" Vamp asked him in return.

"Hey you know more about this place then I do."

Vamp smiled a smile only a shura could make. "Let's go." Vamp started off down the left hand tunnel.

The others looked at each other, sighed, then followed after him.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:40 pm

The man had Tika in a arm lock, preventing her movement.

He licked her cheek. "I'll enjoy killing you. Just like I did your mother. I peeled the flesh from her bones."

In Tika's mind memories of a red haired shura female went through her mind. "You monster." Energy grew around her as Mana built up. She broke his hold on her.

The man went flying through the floating blocks and hit a wall.

Tika flew straight at him.

Mjrn and the others reached the top of the stairs. They saw Tika fly through the moving blocks.

"Tika!" Kooh said happily.

The big stone blocks stopped moving aa Slog stepped on a switch.

They saw what Tika flew towards.

There was a splash of blood onto Tika's face and clothes."

Agaist the wall, her spear had pierced the man's chest, it nailed him to the wall.

Blood dripped from his mouth, he didn't cough. "Your strong. But you still know your fate." The man laughed as his body turned to dust.

"T.. Tika." Slog said taking a step forward.

They were all shocked at what they saw.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next