Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaotic Dragons Fury (Discussion)

+2
Liah
Lucxene
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Chaotic Dragons Fury (Discussion) - Page 2 Empty Re: Chaotic Dragons Fury (Discussion)

Post  Lucxene Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:14 pm

XD Hah hah.
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Chaotic Dragons Fury (Discussion) - Page 2 Empty Re: Chaotic Dragons Fury (Discussion)

Post  Lady-Amnesia Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:51 pm

lol! Love it!!!! And omg heartthrob! Lucx when you make a man you make a MAN! -drools-
Lady-Amnesia
Lady-Amnesia

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucxene Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:26 pm

XD Thanks,let me know if anyone wants to see anything or add anything here or have a cameo.This is where the sign up area is.Sorry for the lack of story in the last couple of days...I'm handling some school business which is a pain in my rear.-_-...I'll fill people in more on that when I am actually officially a student.Oi...Anyway,I'll post a new chapter soon.
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Zion Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:59 pm

And once again, Celica has screwed me over....AGAIN >.>.

But anyway, great chapter, made me crack up laughing XDD
Zion
Zion
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:49 pm

Zion wrote:And once again, Celica has screwed me over....AGAIN >.>.

But anyway, great chapter, made me crack up laughing XDD

HAHAHAHA!!! I WIN!

The recent chapter was great, I LOVE "meeting the parents" scenes... XDDDD

This really make me ROFLMAO too XD
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucxene Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:04 am

>_>I think it's safe to say everyone had a "fun time" with the parents.XD
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:52 pm

Latest chapter was very climatic, wonder what happens next??? :OOO
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucxene Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:25 am

Yeah...I think,I finally pretty much nailed the big bomb on the purpose of the fanfic in that chapter.XD Mjrn's ancestors was a big role.Which uh explains her Blue Blood.
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:09 pm

Whoo! And the excitement builds! ZOMG I'mma KEEEL THAT PANIX!!! >:OOOO

She messed up mah beautiful faaaaaacceee!!!! T________T

And... <333333333333 Amore
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucxene Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:05 pm

Hah hah...Well,sorry for the lack of update.I'll keep posting more of the story as it goes on.Been a little side track since school starts for me next month and it's annoying as Hell to prepare for it,not to mention I was never the best student in school which sucks so badly but anywho...I shall post more soon.

I also been working on the part two of this fanfic getting ideas here and there.Like my next fanfic once I finish this one,is actually connected to this fanfic...But will have serval protagonist and antagonist in the next one...As we can tell in this one the protagonist is Tetsuya and the antagonist is Laozex.Though It'll swirl a bit different in the part two version once this one is done.

I will not make it as bad as my first fanfic...Really the only people I plan to put are people who are pretty loyal to the Chaotic Dragon Family.The problem with my last fanfic why it was cancel was I had to constantly remove and add people which was a bit fustrating.Zion gave me the better idea of few as the main character would work better.Which is why this fanfic still lives.

Also thanks for everyone who has been reading it and enjoy it.Please post opinions or views of any sort here as well.Even ideas and all,can toss it in my brain storming.
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucxene Sat May 08, 2010 12:25 pm

I will add a new chapter in the new future.Sorry for such a delay but as I say it will get done give me some time.XD
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucxene Sat May 15, 2010 1:35 pm

Added a new chapter let me know if you like it.
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Sat May 15, 2010 7:24 pm

Yaaay Amore! That was awesome X3
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Zion Sun May 16, 2010 4:26 pm

Great chapter, I really missed the fanfic =D
Zion
Zion
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucxene Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:11 pm

Hey thanks,sorry it took a while but added another chapter once again.Zion,I think you might like this one.
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Zion Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:14 pm

Whew, been a while, but I managed to finally see it. Great job, I knew Irvine had a hidden badass side to him just like his master << >> XD
Zion
Zion
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucxene Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:13 am

Okay,now since school is away for like a week or so at least.I can focus on putting at least a couple of more chapters. So with that said,I'll try to start tomorrow...By the way I been thinking about this for a while too.

I kinda like some thoughts,if so post it here.I was wondering once I conclude this story,which still has a few chapters to go before that.I plan to make the second parter to this fanfic...So the question is.

Should,I put a sign up sheet for the second one now or after the first fanfic is done?Reason I say that,cause it gives people way more then enough time to do the following.

(a) actually read the post to sign up
(b) actually read my fanfic if you haven't been. Which I urge people to do so before signing up,other wise you'll be lost to what the heck is going on.
(c) it'll give enough ideas to write things and ideas and all.

Just curious,leave your feedback on the idea. I'll get to a chapter tomorrow.Thanks.^_^
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucxene Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:53 am

Added a new chapter,if anyone sees this be sure to look at my post above this one. As for the story we are getting to the juicy bits now.XD
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:07 pm

Yaaay fun chapter. :3

My favorite parts:

Celica:>_> Remember,I know where you sleep at night.
Zion:>_> Well,so do I. It's too darn pink too.

Celica:I didn't say you can go with me!
Nitro:I wasn't asking your permission?
Celica:>_>;
Zion:I can see it now a romantic get away.
Celica:Oh don't hold your breath.

Lulz.

Btw Lucx I have a great surprise for you... X3 I will try and post it up soon. <3
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:07 pm

lmao yeah that was awesome xD

I loved the new chapter btw, keep it up Lucx :3
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Zion Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:58 pm

Sweet chapter =D. Cel's alone with Nitro? No possible way that could go wrong...XD

Zion:so then I'll go to Big Beam.
Thuy:Hey Zion,mind if I go with you?
Zion:Sure,why not.Could use the extra help.
Celica:I bet hah hah...>_>Don't be getting any ideas.
Zion:>_>

"Don't be getting any ideas."? Just what kind of man do you think I am Sis? XP
Zion
Zion
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:21 am

Zion wrote:
"Don't be getting any ideas."? Just what kind of man do you think I am Sis? XP

Oh you know me, bro...I think EVERYTHING Laughing
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucxene Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:55 pm

LMAO! Oh you two...XD Lol...I bursted out laughing after I read that.
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucxene Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:51 am

I actually will post soon,just school is getting on my nerves as well as something I need to handle once I get to that building.-_- Their letters are so confusing.Anywho,I'll post soon. As interesting as this sound my fanfic is close to finish too.It'll only be a few more chapters.But their will be a another one connected to this one as I mentioned.Enjoy.^_^
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:04 pm

Awesome :3

Sounds good Lucx, can't wait for the rest
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next