Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wings of the Future (Fanfic)

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Wings of the Future (Fanfic) - Page 7 Empty Re: Wings of the Future (Fanfic)

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:35 am

Tamiku followed Tikal as she walked.

Tikal glanced back at the girl. "You still follow me? Don't you have better things to do with the power you have here?"

"There's nothing I wish to change in my reality. I just want to know the purpose for doing this."

"Tch. Like you'd understand anyway." She paused for a second. "Actually, you might be the only person who will be able to understand."

The two were walking through a space battleship. Outside the ship a massive war was happening, but the eerie thing was that everything was paused. Time was standing still.

Tikal began speaking as they walked passed frozen people who had been running around the ship doing their jobs. "15 years ago, my home-world was destroyed in a war between the federation and the congress. The two predominate forces in my reality. During this time, my parents served as federation personnel, and were called to do their duties. Leaving my and my sister in the care of foster parents."

The two entered into a loading bay of the ship. A huge laser was in the process of tearing the two in ship. Frozen in time, various people were floating in the air, from the force of the impact.

"This ship is that which they had served on. It was destroyed during the war. As you can see." She pointed out the bay to the ship that had fired the attack.

"So you came here to save your parents?" Tamiku asked.

"I'm not that hardheaded. I will respect the law of the dead remaining that way. I came here to save my sister's heart." She began moving again.

Tamiku followed after her.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:41 am

"Kara. Why are you here?" The person asked.

Tika the fire esper looked at her teacher. "I want to save you." The truth was that she had used a fake name for the tournament. Her real name was KARA5007. The 5007th model in her series. The one her master had bought.

The teacher walked up to her and slapped Kara. "Idiot."

Kara lowered her head and became said. "But I caused your death."

"So what? Shit happens. Deal with it." She replied, as she softly placed her hand on Kara's shoulder. "In our world, there is only one path. You stuck with the choices you make. You only have one try."

Kara looked at her teacher.

"I choose to protect you. And look how you've grown in five years. Stop dwelling on the past, and create yourself a future."

"But it's so hard sometimes." Kara began crying.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:28 pm

Vamp stood down as the remaining demons were killed off. He looked back to the sky. "Now that the small fry have been taken care of." His swords vanished, then suddenly twelve bigger swords took their places. From their hilts threads led to his hands.

Another roar echoed from the sky, louder then the previous ones. Suddenly large demons dropped from the rip and landed on various rocks. They could only be described as being made of shadow and fire.

https://2img.net/h/i192.photobucket.com/albums/z115/Tinkelsnivinblit/Balrog.jpg

A few wielded whips of fire, while others had swords. Other still had other types of weapons, all of which were still made of flame.

Sahara took a running start and chucked her pole like a spear at one of the flame demons.

The pole impaled the demon and it exploded. But it suddenly aggravated the others, and all of them started attacking.

Vamp threw one sword up and embedded it in a higher rock, then pulling on the thread he flew up, with his other swords in tow. He swung onto the top of the rock, and readied all his swords.

Seven of the new demons surrounded him quickly.

Vamp smirked, and began working the threads, a storm of swords surrounded Vamp, then suddenly they extended in various directions, and killed the demons. Pulling his swords back, he went after his next target.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:34 pm

Chaltor began dueling with the new demon type. The one he fought was wielding a fire scythe. He didn't really have any special powers, but his experience is what was powering him.

Sparks flew as the two contacted.

The demon brought the scythe down, and impaled the ground.

Chaltor dodged to the side and flew at the demon, he cut the demon's head off, and landed on the other side.

The demon fell to the ground and exploded.

Chaltor took a breath and looked back to the sky.

Chaos fought two of the demons at once. Holding one back with her axe, and fighting the other off with her sword. She deadlocked both of them. "Surge of Darkness." She said.

Suddenly her shadow stretched out and captured the two, and restrained them. They began roaring and struggling.

Without mercy Chaos chopped off both of their heads.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:38 pm

Mjrn couldn't reply. She had never thought about what she would do if she could change things.

Tika laughed. "Exactly. Mjrn. Living means you only get one path. Regretting the past and thinking about what ifs, is not what life is about." She tapped her shoulder. "You have your world. Go back to it."

Mjrn nodded. While she didn't know her own feelings on the matter, she knew Tika was right.

Suddenly just beyond the cliff what seemed like a door opened.

Mjrn looked at the door.

"Go Mjrn. Go protect what you have to." Tika urged her.

Without stopping to look back, Mjrn ran forward and jumped, flying into the door, the world behind her vanished.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:47 pm

"Espers are slaves, Kara. Made during the peace between the last war, and the war that is currently happening." Her teacher explained. "Think about it. More then anyone else, the espers are on the front lines fighting soullessly against each other. You Kara, are one of those type, a military type designed for warfare."

Kara fell to her knees.

"But so what? Your master bought you, one of the most expensive models, and he doesn't even need a bodyguard. Why is that?" She said.

Kara looked up at her teacher.

"He never wanted you for war. He at least wanted you as a friend. Maybe a maid or lover, but you told me he never did those kinds of things to you." She turned and looked around. "There is something only a free Esper can do. Stop the senseless killing of her kind. The war that still wages on our world is pointless." She glanced back at Kara. "Will you just stand by and let your brothers and sisters die?"

Kara clenched her fist and stood.

Her teacher smiled. "That's a good girl. Now go. And forget about me will you."

A door opened behind Kara.

"I will do my best." Kara yelled before running back and going through the door.

The world behind her vanishing.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:59 pm

Tikal looked at the two people with an emotionless express. A man and woman.

They were embracing each other while looking at a picture frame. In the picture were two young girls. One with white hair, and the other with pink.

"Your parents?" Tamiku asked.

"They may have been that at one point, but they went off to die. Leaving us alone."

"Ever think they went to try and protect the world you were living on?" Tamiku asked.

"That doesn't change the fact they died. Even with the best of intentions, they left us alone. Even in their death they looked back at us." She said picking the picture out of their hands and stomping on it.

Tamiku was getting an idea of what had happened in Tikal's past. "Why did you come here?"

"Like I said, to save my sister. After our parents died, she stuck to me like glue. Even as I became a pirate. She became my underling. She was afraid of losing me too." Tikal bent down and took the picture from the broken frame. "Unlike my parents I won't go off and die, even if it is to protect her." She showed the picture to Tamiku.

"This is the only picture of us when we were little. It was destroyed in this place, and it is what I came to get." Tikal slipped the picture into her pocket and walked passed Tamiku. A door formed.

"Not even going to say anything to them?" Tamiku asked.

"I accepted what they did a long time ago. My sister still hasn't. If our places were reversed and my sister was here, she wouldn't come back. I would be left alone. But I will go back to her. My parents are dead. That's all it is." Tikal entered the door.

Tamiku turned and followed after her, the frozen world vanishing behind them.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:24 pm

All the demons were taken care of, and everyone was looking towards the sky to see what would happen next.

Vamp landed, his swords stabbing into the ground. "Now comes the hard part."

A flurry of colours flew towards Vamp and landed beside him. Around Ako floating slowly were the 200 crystals. "Five minutes left."

Another sound roared from the rip.

Vamp looked at the girl. "He's coming isn't he?"

"Yes, and he's locked the gate open. I can't close it." Ako explained.

"How much power is left?"

"Without risking their lives, I will be able to close the gate for another ten minute window. But if you all can't take care of the lord this reality will fall."

From the edges of the rip a giant hand gripped the edge. A second hand gripped the other side. The ground began shaking, as a dark form began appearing from the middle. A huge face appeared, with a mouth and eye sockets that were coloured as a gray abyss. It's mouth open and a loud roar echoed across the city.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:44 pm

Sarice fell to her knees and gripped her ears. She stared at the face. "What the hell is that."

Gamina examined the being. "It seems that is what is truly threatening us." Gamina touched Sarice's shoulder. "Are you okay?"

"Yea, but that really hurt." Sarice stood back up and uncovered her ears. A bit of blood was trickling from both her ears. "You okay Tab?"

Tabita nodded. There was blood from her ears as well. But she didn't react in anyway.

"There's always something bigger." Dante said smirking and looking at the being's face. "This is gonna be fun."

"I feel like I'm in a nightmare." Kyonko said as she watched.

Kyon nodded in agreement.

"Stay here." Yuki said to the two, before heading upwards.

Yukio pushed his glasses back to the top of his nose. "Composition unknown. Impossibility detected."

"Setting up processing connection." Yuki said landing beside him. "Preparations in progress."

Liah looked at the giant face. "Sure is ugly." She took stance.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:56 pm

The giant demon began reaching out of the rip and it's arm slowly descended. It began pulling it's body out of the rip. As half of it was about out, it roared.

Everyone was about to attack, when something shifted.

Four spots on the rip exploded outwards.

Tamiku flew down and dug her daggers into the demon as she fell. Silver energy exploded out of the cut as it grew larger.

Kara landed on a high rock and blue flames exploded around her. Pointing her hands at the demon, a massive wave of fire engulfed it's head.

The demon roared as it shook. It began reaching out for Kara.

Mjrn landed and pushed off the rock. She turned into her monster form. Purple aura formed around Nine Rings. "Darkness Cutter." As she slashed the air, a massive blade of energy formed, and cut off the demon's arm.

The arm dissolved as it fell, and vanished. The demon roared again. The flames around it's head going out. It began descending faster, and reached out with it's other arm.

Tikal took stance, and began whispering words. A giant white aura forming around her. A sharp silver aura began covering her blade. "White Cherry Blossoms." She cut the air around her. Millions of small white objects that resembled cherry blossoms appeared, and flew at the demon.

They surrounded the demon's arm, then all attacked at once. The demon's arm exploded out with blood as it was instantly vaporized.

The demon's main body still struggled to get further out of the rip.

Directly below it, two people were standing. "Ready partner?" Tika asked.

"Sure am." Presea replied.

Purple energy surrounded Tika, while pink energy surrounded Presea. After a brief paused, the two surged upwards, drilling through everything that got in their way.

The demon opened it's mouth and from the greyness a massive amount of black energy shot out.

The two forces clashed briefly, before Presea and Tika drilled right through the attack. They kept going up until they met with the demon.

There was a huge flash of light, as the two seemingly ripped the demon into countless pieces in a split second.

The demon pieces began dissipating at the giant body vanished. One sphere of demon flesh floated down and landed on a large rock. It suddenly exploded, and a figure stood there. "What a useless vessel." The man standing there said.

https://2img.net/h/i366.photobucket.com/albums/oo107/Kinyko/Volug.jpg
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:17 pm

The man looked around, and took in the sights. His face remained neutral. Then he spotted Ako and Vamp. He instantly appeared in front of them. "We meet again Vamp."

Vamp smiled. "Your still looking powerful Volso."

Volso looked at Ako. "________, I presume. It has been awhile."

"Tch. You simply knowing that name disgraces me." Ako replied. "You were banished from the lower five walls. Go back home." She said waving away at him.

"Banishment means nothing. I will do as I please." Volso turned to Vamp. "I'll start off with you."

An explosion of blood formed around Vamp as an uncountable number of small holes tore open his body. Vamp fell to the ground limply.

Volso turned back to Ako. "Since hurting you won't kill you, I'll deal with you after I finish with the rest." Volso vanished.

Kara's eyes went wide. Blood exploded from her chest. Blood trickled down from her mouth. She looked down at her chest and saw a hand.

Volso stood behind her. His face was still neutral. He pulled his arm out of the Esper.

Losing all her strength, Kara fell to the ground. Her eyes glazing over.

Everyone was confused. They could neither see his movements, or see how he attacked the two.

Mjrn examined Vamp and Kara. She was in shock. She didn't even have a chance to protect either of them. She clenched her teeth and looked at Volso. "Who the hell do you think you are?"

Volso looked at her. "I am Volso. Devourer of reality. I represent the end of everything. The eternal darkness at the end of one's existence. Once everything is gone, even I too will be eaten by my own hunger."

For the second time in her life Mjrn was truly afraid. But she had resolve, and wasn't going to back down. "You are un..."

"Unforgivable?" Volso asked as he finished his sentence. "Why should someone like me care about what you think. I have always existed. I have always eaten. I exist to destroy. That is my nature. If I don't eat, then I will die. I don't want to die, so I eat. I merely do this in self-defense."

Volso appeared in front of Mjrn. "Why do you exist? What is your purpose? You live, you breath, and eventually you die. Nothing more, and nothing less. So let me finish your reason for living."

Blood exploded out as Volso attacked.

Mjrn's eyes went wide.

Volso looked at his arm. "Pointless."

Liah stood between the two, and Volso's hand had penetrated her chest. "You're pathetic." She said to Volso as she went limp.

Volso pulled his arm from her.

Mjrn grabbing Liah as she fell and began cradling her.

Volso looked away. "Bathe in remorse. For you will die soon as well." He warned Mjrn, as he went to his next target.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:57 pm

In under a minute Volso had taken care of most of the offworlders. While he didn't kill any of them, he had incapacitated or fatally wounded them.

Volso himself was covered in blood, his face still not showing any emotion. "I see that most of you aren't from this reality. I suppose that's why I'm having a hard time killing you all so quickly."

"We'll see about that!" Dante yelled flying at him. Bringing down Rebellion on him.

Volso caught the blade with his hand. "Resistance is futile." He plunged his hand into Dante's chest.

Dante smiled, "Now I got ya." He leveled his guns at Volso's face and opened fire.

Yuki and Yukio landed on either sides of the two, and aimed their hands. "Field secure. Beginning procedure."

Volso pulled his hand out of Dante. "You have much physical resistance, but how well do you fare against a different element." Volso pointed his palm at Dante and a ray of colourful energy consumed everything in front of it. The rocks and buildings that it hit vaporized.

"Deflection field active."

Suddenly the beam of energy stopped, and deflected back at Volso, and filled a spherical area around him, destroying the rock his was standing on.

Dante flew back and down, landing on a rock quite a ways away. He glanced at the rip in the sky. "I have to admit. That one did hurt." He sat up.

As the energy faded, Volso floated in the center of the field, unharmed. "You really think I can hurt myself? Foolish."

Yuki and Yukio retreated back a bit.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:51 am

"Get away from him!" Eric yelled, to everyone who was near Volso.

From a part of the sky that was still normal, a red line of light came down and pointed at Volso's forehead.

"Hmm?" Volso said not moving.

Everyone moved away.

"Fire!" Eric yelled into his communicator.

The clouds in the sky twisted around as something was coming. From one of the federation's battleships, a massive laser cannon fired.

The cannon shot came down ripping through the clouds and hit Volso.

Volso held out his hand and defended.

From the contact point of Volso's hand, the laser split into a few dozen smaller versions and ripped across the city. Then the attack died.

"A reality with space travel. Capable of warp as well. Impressive." Volso aimed his at at the ship that hand fired at him. "Yet, still useless against me." A stream of energy shot out and into space.

Even from the surface of the planet, the explosion of the ship could be seen.

Volso then looked at Eric. "Pest." Appearing in front of the man, Volso smacked him.

Eric flew and slammed into a rock, proceeding to fall until another rock entered his path.

"Having fun Volso?" Tika asked as she appeared beside him.

"_________, I though you had died." Volso commented.

"Well those types of things happen." Tika said with a smile.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:05 am

"It's been a few hundred thousand years since we last met. You haven't changed much since back then." Tika said in a friendly manner.

"My hunger won't stop. No matter how much I eat." Volso replied.

"Last time we met, I told you to never come back. Why did you come back to this wall?"

"Your orders mean nothing to me. If you can't deal with me, then kill me with your own hands. If not, don't get in my way." Volso replied. "This isn't the first time since we last met, that I have returned to this wall. There have been those like you who keep sealing me back."

"Don't you think the same result will happen this time?"

"I have calculated that there is a 89% chance I will fail today again. Even so, 11% is enough for me to attempt ending everything."

"Why are you so obsessed with ending everything?"

"That is the will of this body. Now matter how long or hard I fought it, I couldn't change my body's nature. It won't allow me to die, or become like you. Unlike you, my host wishes for nothing other then destruction. The only way to stop to stop it, is to kill me. But this body can't be destroyed by anything lower then an 11th wall being." Volso's face was still empty.

"To want to die, yet the will to live. Your a strange impossibility Volso." Tika said with a laugh. "That being said. Let me tell you something. You will lose today. Not by my hands, nor the hands of any other being above the 4th wall. You'll lose to these offworlders. Beings of the this wall."

"The possibility is lower then a fraction. That event to pass is unlikely. It has already been 6 minutes. In 4 minutes I will be able to eat this reality. For such beings to stop me in that time is unthinkable. What gives you that much faith?"

"Just a feeling." Tika replied as she vanished.

"Such a strange creature." Volso said to himself.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:11 am

From the sky what looked like a flaming meteor came flying down. As it passed through the layers of air, the fire finally went out, revealing it's true form. It was a fighter vessel for space combat. It came down and leveled out. Keeping it's speed it redirected itself at Volso.

As it neared him it opened fire with it's cannons.

Volso batted the attacks away with a single hand.

The ship gained speed and attempted to ram him. The pilot ejected, and flew out of the vehicle.

The ship slammed into Volso. An explosion of green fire engulfed his area.

Shel landed with her scythe ready. Her eyes focused on the smoke and fire.

With a sweep of his hand the fire went out. "You people just keep coming." Volso appeared it front of Shel. "You have no clue." He raised his hand back.

"Shel!" Tikal yelled as she ran towards them.

Volso attacked.

"Si...ster..." Shel said.

Volso's hand had pierced Tikal's side. "Sacrifices are useless. Dying needlessly won't stop me." He began moving his hand around Tikal's insides.

Tikal coughed up blood. Then smirked. She raised her katana. "Sunlight Shower." She stabbed Volso through the chest.

A blinding light shot out as Tikal's attack took effect.

Tikal flew back into Shel.

Volso jumped back and pulled the blade from his chest. A trickle of red came down from his wound. "It's been awhile since I've felt pain."

Shel grabbed onto her sister. "Sister. Don't leave me. Please don't go."

Tikal smiled. "I'm not going anywhere." She strained as she sat up.

"If you move you'll bleed out. Stop it." Shel said with tears in her eyes.

Tikal struggled to her feet and a laughed. "This type of wound is nothing to a pirate lord." She closed her eyes, and suddenly her blood began flowing back into her wound. After a few seconds her wound closed up. She started breathing heavily. "Much better." She turned and winked at Shel. "I won't let myself be in such danger without preparing beforehand. You know me."

"Ether?" Shel asked. "That means that was the last one."

"Yep." Tikal replied. "So let's make this count."

Wiping her tears away, Shel stood up and readied her scythe.

"I think the real battle begins now." Tikal said eying her katana.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:22 am

Liah reached up and touched Mjrn's cheek. "I'll be fine. Go. Help the others."

Mjrn's tears fell onto Liah. "I'll make that bastard pay. I swear it."

Liah smiled. "I'm sure he'll regret it." She withdrew her hand from Mjrn. Leaving a blood smear on Mjrn's cheek.

Mjrn nodded and placed Liah gently on the ground. She was bleeding pretty badly.

Mjrn took hold of Nine Rings. And jumped away.

Liah watched her leave. Her eyes started to close. "I'm a little tired, so I think I'll take a nap." Liah closed her eyes.

As Mjrn headed for Volso, she watched the exchange between him and Tikal. "One tough bastard." She said to herself. Noticing he jumped back, Mjrn took the chance to attack.

Nine Rings cut an inch into Volso's shoulder. Volso turned and glanced at Mjrn. "I see you're ready for death now."

Mjrn pulled her sword back and covered it with flames. Sweeping around she sliced at Volso.

"Fire blade. Not very original." Volso said catching her blade with on hand. He clenched his fist around the blade, and Mjrn's Nine Rings shattered. "Relying on physical things means nothing."

Heat resonated from Mjrn's hair as she went fully into her monster form.

"Transformations. Now this is getting interesting." The corner of Volso's mouth began to curl.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:06 am

Volso and Mjrn locked hands.

Mjrn's burning eyes watched him fiercely.

Two people landed on either side of Volso. One in shining white armor, the other in dark black armor.

Tamiku ran forward as her daggers began glowing silver. She began an unrelenting assault of strikes.

Gamina did the same, her swords turning silver. Striking as quickly as she could.

Mjrn unleashed a fury of punches.

Volso was surrounded by the three women. Without much effort he began blocking the blows with his hands. Moving at an incredible speed, he didn't move his feet at all.

After a half minute, the silver glow vanished. Gamina and Tamiku's attacks slowed down.

"Shit." Tamiku said under her breath.

Volso took the opportunity and did a 360 spin and kicked all three at once.

As the three flew back, another transformed person appeared. Pulling back on her bow she took aim. "Magic Missile." Her arrow shot out with three elements colliding around it.

It exploded as it hit Volso. Covering his area in smoke.

Wings of white, silver, and black stretched from Tabita's back. "Fury of Light." Aiming her hands at Volso, hundreds of lights attacked him.

"Rage of Wings." The same type of wings were behind Nashiko. From around her crows began flying at Volso.

Everyone watched the smoke as it settled.

A huge smile greeted them. "Wonderful. Show me more." Volso said, with an insane look in his eyes. Bruises covered his body.

Gamina got back onto her feet. "This guy's a monster."

"No. He's something worse." Mjrn replied to her. "I know monsters, after all, I am one."

"Save it for later." Tamiku said cutting their conversation short.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:30 pm

"Reaper's Blade."

"Aurora Fall."

A wave of black energy attacked Volso's right, while a green wave attacked his left.

Volso was using his hands to block the attacks.

Shel kept the pressure of her attack on. Her scythe's blade slowly inching it's way towards Volso.

Tikal pushed harder and her green attack kept growing in strength.

Volso looked to both sides. "You two? I thought I dealt with you already."

There was a flash and a sword impaled Volso from behind. At the handle was a demonic version of Dante. His Devil Trigger state. Dante jumped back and fired his guns.

Volso's defense fell, and Shel and Tikal's attacks slammed into him.

The three jumped out of the resulting smoke.

Dante's Rebellion flew out edge first at him. Dante caught it easily, his Devil State disappearing, and his regular appearance formed.

The smoke faded, and Volso stood confidently. Smiling, as if he didn't feel the hole in is chest.

Mjrn felt something start to dig at the back of her mind as she watched Volso. As if animalistic instincts were taking over her mind. Her fell to her hands and knees, suddenly feeling something weird.

Gamina took a knee. "Are you okay?"

Tamiku glanced at the shura.

Gamina was about to touch Mjrn, when Mjrn yelled. "Get away from me."

"Hmm?" Gamina replied.

Energy began expelling from Mjrn, as she began panting. Her flame hair began growing in length. Her scales began to rearrange themselves. Her bone structure began changing.

"Gam. Leave her be. We have bigger problems." Tamiku said running forward.

Gamina reluctantly nodded.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:36 pm

Vamp sat up and coughed. "That hurt." His wounds began closing up, as he got back to his feet.

"That took you too long." Ako said at him, she was watching the battle with Volso, and didn't bother to look at the shura.

Vamp laughed. "I'm getting old. Manipulating reality isn't as easy as it once used to be. Though I suppose someone like you wouldn't know how aging affects a person."

"That coming from a semi-immortal compared to the other people on your world."

"True enough. So how are they fending?"

"Well enough. But only three minutes are left. If they had an hour, I'm sure they could beat him, but time isn't something we have."

"That monster seems weaker then last time."

"He is. He's been starving for a long time. Even for beings like him, go long enough without food and you will die."

"That go the same for you?" Vamp asked.

"I am a complete immortal. I need no outside source to maintain myself. Doing so just let's me experience those senses, but no benefit from them."

"I see." Vamp replied as he watched the battle.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Wings of the Future (Fanfic) - Page 7 Empty The Set-Up

Post  Tika_Keiga Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:02 pm

The Set-Up

Fighters:

Dark Knight Tamiku
Paladin Gamina
Falcon Sarice
Demi-God Tabita
Demi-God Nashiko
Pirate Lord Tikal
Death Scythe Shel
Demon Hunter Dante
Data Integrated Being Yuki
Data Integrated Being Yukio

Vs

Existence Eater Volso

Known Others:

Monster Shura Mjrn
Persistent Liah
Flame Esper Kara
Dark Warrior Chaos Rider
Veteran Leader Chaltor
Exhausted Eric
Ticking Time-bomb Sahara
Space Witch Grelin
Fur-Cover Mountain Mammoth
Earth Style Jesse

Spectators:

Moderator Ako
Thick Skin Vamp
Transdimensional Traveler Tika
Transdimensional Traveler Presea
Pushed Around Kyon
Dragged Around Kyonko

Crystallized:

Creator Requiem
Hunter Xiaoming
Beast Kahiko
Muse Celica
Doctor Kooh
Dasher Kimiko
Teaser Itsuko
Manipulator Itsuki
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:11 am

Kara opened her eyes. Feeling disorientated she climbed to an upright position. Suddenly Volso flashed through her mind. Kara quickly felt her chest, and noticed her wound was gone. "But how?"

Someone touched Kara's shoulder. She looked to the person and saw herself. "Who are you?"

"Tika Keiga. Formerly a shura. Nice to meet you."

"Mjrn's friend?"

Tika smiled. "Glad you've heard of me. Anyway. You should go fight." She pointed to where the others were fighting with Volso.

"But how did I survive that?"

"This is not your reality. Your body's makeup is different then the laws of this reality. Thus such wounds cannot kill you. Though if Volso really tries, he can kill you, so be careful."

"Aren't you going to fight?"

"I'm just traveling through. I don't interfere unless necessary." Tika said vanishing.

Kara got to her feet and flexed her hands. "Different makeup. Theoretically that means reality manipulation." Kara closed her eyes and began to concentrate.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:21 am

Swiftly sliding between their blades, Volso grabbed both Gamina and Tamiku by their throats.

"Let them go!" Sarice said as she began sending a steady stream of arrows at him.

Volso took a step back as they bounced off his chest.

"Magnum." Sarice unless her last arrow of the volley.

The arrow struck Volso, and dug in an inch. Volso threw the two knights away from himself.

Both rolled to a stop breathing heavily.

Volso rushed Sarice, and attacked.

Sarice smiled, and teleported a short distance away.

Caught off guard for a split second, Volso was open enough for Yuki and Yukio to attack.

On either side of Volso, they raised their hands and executing their data.

A square of decorated blue energy surrounded Volso.

"Haven't I seen this trick already?" He asked.

"Executing." The two said in sync.

From the walls of the square thousands of spikes began impaling Volso. Volso roared as he felt the pain. Energy exploded outwards as Volso broke the square. He pointed each hand at the two. "Javelin."

Silver Javelins pierced their chests as they flew back.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:33 am

Eric gripped his arm as he coughed. "Dammit."

"Sir. What is the situation?" A voice yelled to him on his earpiece.

Eric touched his piece. "The cannon failed. Subject is still active."

"Understood. What are your orders?"

"Stand down. I don't want more casualties today. For now, we have to trust in the offworlders. They seem to be the only ones who can fight this thing off." He replied in a weary voice."

"Sir are you okay?"

"Just a small wound. Nothing to worry about. Send word to the flagship Alteamira. Perhaps their cannon can do better."

"Understood." The voice said respectively as it cut out.

Eric slid down the wall until he was resting with his back against it. He laughed bitterly. "I was useless in the end." He closed his eyes. After a few moments he felt a warm sensation around his wound. Opening his eyes he saw a girl with pink hair.

"Stay still. As long as you don't aggravate your wound, I can save you." The girl responded. From her hands a green energy was flowing into Eric's wound.

"Don't make promises you can't keep girly. I know this wound is fatal." Eric said bitterly. "What is your name by the way?"

"Presea. Now stay still. People of you reality might not be able to help you, but I can."

"You are...an offworlder?"

"In a way I guess." Presea replied as she increased the rate of energy transfer.

Eric laughed a bit, before closing his eyes again.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:46 am

A huge figure jumped in an arc towards Volso. Mammoth roared, and brought down it's fists on him like a hammer.

The rock below Volso exploded into pieces from the impact.

Tabita grabbed Gamina and flew her out of the way. While Nashiko grabbed Tamiku.

Volso roundhouse kicked Mammoth and sent him flying into a close by rock. "Animals." He said in a condescending voice.

"You're more of a beast then him!" Sahara yelled as she flew towards Volso. In her arms was a steel beam. As the distance between the two closed, Sahara used all her energy to smack Volso with it.

Volso held his out to the incoming beam and stopped with without much effort. He sent a vibration into the beam, making it exploded into uncountable pieces. Appearing in front of Sahara he punched her in the face.

Sahara flew back and travelled directly through a few dozens rocks until she stopped in a thicker one.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:53 am

Tika smacked Liah. "Wake up."

Liah clutched her fist at the pain. "Hey. I was having a nice dream." Waking up Liah stared at Tika's face.

Tika smiled. "Yo."

"Seems I'm still asleep." Liah said laying down and closing her eyes.

Tika swiftly smacked Liah again.

Liah opened her eyes. "This isn't a dream then?"

"Nope." Tika replied.

"Then how the hell are you here?" Liah asked as she stood up.

"Doesn't matter. You should really concentrate on Mjrn right now." Tika said pointing in the relative direction the guild leader was.

"What happened to her?" Liah said worried.

"Stop standing around and go." Tika ordered her.

Sighing Liah ran off.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next