Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wings of the Future (Fanfic)

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Wings of the Future (Fanfic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wings of the Future (Fanfic)

Post  Tika_Keiga Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:05 pm

Red exploded out of Gamina's pocket. The necklace she had been carrying began floating up and up her her pocket.

White exploded out of the crystal orb Tamiku had.

"What the?" Sarice said glazing at the glowing objects.

Tamiku was calm. Cichol had explained everything to her beforehand, so she was prepared. She looked to the other group. "I didn't know you have an invitation. It seems you'll be participating as well."

"Participating? What do you mean?" Gamina asked.

"You'll see when we arrive."

The light exploded out of the two objects, as it consumed the six of them.

As the light faded, they were gone.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:10 pm

"Temporal disturbance?" Ako asked herself. "No, it's different. We're being summoned."

"What are you talking about?" Mjrn asked.

Ako spat at Mjrn. "You took such a dangerous object without knowing it's purpose? Your a fool." She stood down. "You'll understand the situation soon enough."

Light exploded out of the rose, and consumed the three of them.

As the light faded, only the objects that had been used to restrain Kooh, were left.

-------------

The magic circles began glowing, and light filled the cottage. The people on the beds began floating, and they disappeared as the light consumed them.

They too were gone when the light faded.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:10 pm

"Ladies and Gentlemen. The time you have waited for has finally arrived." A voice called out. It was followed by a roar from what sounded like an audience.

Mjrn opened her eyes, and only found blackness. As she eyes adjusted, she found herself in a large room, there were many people standing and waiting.

"Your awake. That's a good sign." A familiar voice said to Mjrn.

Mjrn looked towards the voice and saw Vamp. "What's going on?"

"It would be best for me to explain later, when everyone is together." Vamp held out his hand, and helped Mjrn to her feet.

She noticed her Nine Rings was missing.

Vamp put a firm grip on her shoulder. "Stay calm. Your not in any danger."

Mjrn reluctantly calmed herself.

"Ladies and Gentleman. Now that all the invitations have arrived, the participants have been gathered. While the observers are still mixed in with the group, you lucky to be here tonight, get the first look at the participants. Without further adieu, here they are." As the announcer's voice faded, the sound of machines started.

The ceiling split in two, and a blinding light flooded the area. As the ceiling opened, Mjrn saw a massive stands of crowds. The place looked like a Colosseum. There were large TV screens hanging far above them, and pictures of the people gathered in the area were running across the screens.

Mjrn's eyes adjusted to the new light. "What's going on?"

"Whether you like it or not, your involved in this now." Vamp explained. "This will be over soon, so just try not to stand out too much."

Mjrn nodded. With the light light, Mjrn was now clearly able to see the other people in the room. There were hundreds of people, ranging in features. She noticed everyone was weaponless. As she examined closer features of them, she noticed a lot of them were races she never seen before. While a lot were human, there were ones she couldn't name.

The crowd roared as some of the people began vying for attention.

Mjrn rubbed her temple. "This is gonna get complicated isn't it?" She asked herself.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:24 pm

After awhile, the ceiling was closed back off, and people began talking to each other. Lights were turned on, to make things more comfortable.

"Vamp, seriously. What's going on?"

Vamp smiled. "I don't want to explain for every guild member, so I'll explain when we're all together."

Suddenly from one side of the room, a door opened up and a dozen people came walking in. One seemed like an announcer. "Attention, can I please have you attention over here."

Everyone in the room quieted down.

"Alright. I would like to thank you all in advance, for showing up. I understand there are ones among you, that have no clue what's going on, and that will be taken care of later. All your weapons have been confiscated until, you signed up into either of the categories. So for now, we'll be setting up your apartments by which planet you came from. If you have any questions, please wait in your assigned apartment until a representative comes around. Thank you."

With that, people began disappearing in a flash of light. Soon, the room was empty.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:53 pm

When Mjrn came to, she was laying on a bed. The last thing she remembered was a blinding light and an group of people. She sat up, and felt a massive head rush.

"Brian. Good to see you." Vamp's voice boomed out.

Mjrn looked around to see Vamp standing with another Shura. She examined the room, and it looked like a massive apartment. There were a lot of people. Including Kooh, Celica, Liah, Xiaoming, and Binks. She noticed they were still sleeping.

Vamp waved goodbye to the shura known as Brian, and glanced over to Mjrn. "Your a tough one." He said walking over to her. "The first transfer is easy. The second transfer takes sometime to adjust to."

"Transfer?" Mjrn asked. her head was still cloudy.

"A movement of matter over space, time, or dimension. The first transfer was a regulated one. It's purpose is to bring you here, wake you up, and present yourselves in that Colosseum. The second was to revert you back to how you were before the transfer, to get some rest. Truth is, you might now remember it, but both transfers burn like hell. It takes some time for your body to adjust."

Mjrn had trouble understanding his words. "Are you speaking normal words?"

"Normal, yes. Any affinity with the Mirror World, no. It will take some time for your head to adjust to the new physics. So for now, it would be best to rest." Vamp assured her, pushing her back down.

Feeling really lousy, Mjrn agreed, and tried to go back to sleep.

Vamp smiled. "This is gonna be a good year." He stood and to go examine other people.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:25 pm

The guildies were gathered together.

Though they didn't know much, Liah and Mjrn were glad most of the guild was on vacation and not dragged into this.

Binks was still trying to figure everything out for himself, so he sat quietly at the edge of the group.

Out of all the people that they had been grouped with, there were about 30 people none of them recognized. People from all four races and gender.

Vamp came walking towards the group. Someone was hiding behind him. He waved as he arrived. "I see you all found each other."

"What's going on here Vamp? Last I know I was knocked out by a shura girl, then standing in a massive crowd saying I'm a participant." Celica asked him.

"I'll explain that right now, but first. I would like to introduce a person to you." He moved to the side.

The person standing behind him was Ako. She turned her head away as they looked at her.

Everyone was on edge.

"The hell is she doing here?" Liah asked.

"Calm down. I explained everything to her already. She's on our side."

"Sides?" Mjrn asked. She didn't really care about Ako anymore, after all, she never got the feeling that Ako was evil. Just lost in a way. But her current situation worried her, for she knew she wasn't in the mirror world anymore.

Vamp pulled up a chair and sat with the back rest in front of him.

Ako stayed standing, trying not to be a whole part of the group.

"Alright. Pay attention because I'm only explaining this once."
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:45 pm

"Within the multiverse exist an uncountable number of worlds which life is lived, by beings who we couldn't even begin to understand, to beings who live a lot like us." Vamp started off saying. "Humans, by far, make up the majority of races. At around 51% of the total multiverse are humans. So we, Shuras, Sprites, and Sylph are minorities here. Other races, such as Giants, Elves, Krityans, Anthros, and countless others exist."

Kooh was enjoying the story.

"There exist a few worlds, that can bend the very fabric of reality. The planet we're on is one such world. Through a series of summoning items, they formed a connection between the worlds in order to form a sport for their planet to watch. This sport is a tournament between beings. Everyone who is summoned has two options."

Vamp held out one finger. "The first is to become a fighter, where you will participate in the tournament roster." He held out two fingers. "The second is to become an observer. This second choice means you watch the tournament. Your allowed to give advice about opponents to whichever fighters you support."

"Seems like a standard setup." Liah noted.

"For the most part, it is. But this next part will probably disturb you."

Everyone paid extra attention to him.

"All fighters and observers share the same fate. The winner of the tournament is given two things. One of which is an unbridled wish. No rules. The second, is they can chose the fate of all other tournament entries. If they want, they can send us all back to our own worlds, fully healed. Or they can kill us all."

"What?" Celica yelled.

"Now that your here, that is what will happen." Vamp explained. "Out of the seven tournaments I have watched, each winner sent everyone home. Though one of the years I couldn't get here, the winner sent everyone home, with fatal illnesses. In others words, all our fates rest within the hands of the victor."

Binks processed the information.

Mjrn glanced at Ako. "It seems we've been dragged into something very complicated."

"You got that right." Xiaoming commented.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:16 pm

"Tournament?" Gamina asked.

"Everything I know, was told to me by Cichol. But from what I've seen so far, it's all the truth." Tamiku assured her. She glanced at Tabita. "It's one of the reasons I didn't want you to follow me."

Taita didn't say anything, but only watched Tamiku.

"So the necklace Gamina had, and the Orb you had, were invitations to this?" Sarice asked.

"Correct. That desert camp was the summoning location. Since the boundaries of reality are currently weak there." Tamiku replied.

"Me and Tabita will be observers." Sarice said making up her mind. "Since we're here now, we might as well help each other."

Kahiko nodded in agreement, but Gamina was hesitant. "What does Cichol gain by sending you here?"

Tamiku eyed Gamina. "If I lose, there's a good chance I will die, and be out of his hair. If I win, I get to fulfill his wish, and get set loose from his grasp."

"What is his wish?" Sarice asked.

"For the destruction of all barriers between Other World and Erinn."

Gamina bit her lip. She didn't like the situation at all.

"I won't interfere with you guys. But I will also be trying my hardest to win, should we be matched up in battle, I won't hold back." Tamiku stood firm on that subject.

Gamina sighed. Then remembered that there was a sixth person with them. She looked at Nashiko. "What will you do?"

Silently Nashiko motioned with her hands, that she would fight.

"Then everything's set. Let's hope nothing unexpected happens." Sarice announced.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:12 am

Vamp reviewed the what they had signed up for. "So let me make sure. Binks, Xiaoming, Kooh, and Celica will be observers, while Mjrn, Liah, and Ako will be fighters."

Everyone nodded.

"What about you?" Mjrn asked.

"I had my turn a long time ago. I no longer fight in this tournament." Vamp replied, and turned. "I'll go fill out the official documents. I'll come back with everyone's weapons." With that he left the hall the Mirror world participants were staying in.

As he left, three people came in.

"Settle down everyone. I'm Roshi Shal. I will be the coordinator for your Planet."

Everyone became quiet, to listen to the man.

"Once the documents are reviewed you will all be given your weapons and other possessions back. But I do have to remind you all that fighting outside of the tournament setting will result in an instant disqualification." He took a breath. "Observers will be able to watch any matches that take place. They can then tell any information to their supported fighters. Fighters will be observed at all times, and unable to watch others' matches. Upon defeat, fighters, if not killed, will be assigned as Observers. The tournament is one round knock out. So if you see yourself losing, make sure not to hold back." The man tried to reassure them.

"That is all for now. Once everyone has completed the documents. You will then be able to leave the premise. But all offworlders are kept under perfect surveillance. The only private areas, are within your hall, and within washrooms. Should you go into another world's hall, you will still be watched." The second man explained.

The third was a woman, who remained silent.

"All of you should have received your forms. Please hand them up when you have completed them."

The three of them went to the side of the door and waited.

There was a movement, and people were giving papers to the three of them.

"Ugh. Formalities." Liah said with a sigh.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:00 am

Everyone looked at the tournament roster. Of the 346 people who came form the invitations, 124 were participating as fighters.

There were 62 matches set as the preliminaries. Half of the fighters would be eliminated.

Then a round of 32 matches as a second preliminary. It was only after that, would the tournament diagram would be filled.

All fights were one on one. The restrictions were: One, fight until an opponent either dies, becomes knocked out, or admits defeat. Two, try your best to avoid a killing blow. Three, stay in the stage as long as the match continues. The exception to this, was a person could stay in the air within a 100 meter radius or the stage.

The first Preliminary matches were as followed:

Match 47: Mjrn vs Chaos Rider
Match 48: Liah vs Chaltor
Match 59: Ako vs Grelin
Match 15: Gamina vs Eric
Match 1: Kahiko vs Mammoth
Match 33: Nashiko vs Raynald
Match 62: Tamiku vs Requiem
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:16 pm

Kahiko was nervous. While she face didn't show it, she was extremely troubled by the fact an uncountable number of people were watching her fight. And the fact that the very first match of the tournament was starring her as one of the competitors.

She heavily sighed.

A hand grab hers. "It will be okay. Just focus on your opponent."

Kahiko looked down to her side and saw Sarice. She just nodded.

-------------------

"The first match of the tournament will be Mammoth versus Kahiko the Giant."

Kahiko stepped out into the light and walked forward. She didn't look up to see the crowd, she just focused on the stage.

It was a large stone and square platform. Around 50 by 50 meters. Grass was on all sides of it.

From what Kahiko knew, the first and last matches were held as standalone. The sixty matches in between took part also simultaneously. Each starting at a different stage, one minute after the start of the previous. Except for her fight. The other fights wouldn't proceed until the first match was over.

Kahiko stared are her feet as she climbed the stairs to the top of the platform. She came to the designated position and stopped.

From the other side of the stage something roared.

Kahiko looked up to examine her opponent.

https://2img.net/h/i107.photobucket.com/albums/m302/eighttailedfox/Tales%20of%20Core/Spartan5.jpg

A slightly armored and huge hairy beast stood there growling. His blank eyes examining her. He was 1.5 times bigger then Kahiko. He roared as he threw his arms out then slammed his chest.

Kahiko put her hands to her side and untied her Iron Knuckles. She slid them onto her hands, and took stance.

"Let the first match. BEGIN!" The announcer yelled. The crowd roaring as it started.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:33 pm

Two two rushed forward, and threw a punch. As their punches collided with each other, a shockwave pulsed out.

Kahiko was caught off guard at first by the result, but put aside for now. After all, each planet had different physics. She still didn't know how this planet worked.

Mammoth spread his arms and attempted to grab Kahiko.

Kahiko caught both his hands, as they became deadlocked.

The two were fighting with pure strength.

Kahiko could feel the pressure, and knew her opponent would win in the long run. She kicked her foot forward and hit his foot.

Mammoth began falling forward. he was strong, but not too bright.

Adjusting her weight, Kahiko grabbed one his arms, and locked with over her shoulder. As he fell she directed his fall, then added her own strength.

Kahiko slammed Mammoth into the ground. Pieces of the stage exploded out from the impact.

As the dust settled, Kahiko was standing and breathing heavily. It was the first time she had thrown something so heavily.

"The first winner of the tournament. KAHIKO!"

The crowd roared at the display of power.

Kahiko stood up and wiped her brow. She looked at her hands. "Better learn the physics of this world." Taking a breath, she left the stage.

--------------

Vamp smiled.

Binks glanced at him. "Something interest you?"

"That girl is from Erinn." Vamp noted. "Erinn is one of the stronger planets out there. The Mirror world is one as well."

"So? Strong warriors from strong planets." Binks clarified.

"Who said Kahiko was a warrior. You need a better eye." Vamp laughed, as he headed off to another stage.

Binks glanced back at the stage and examined the knocked out Mammoth. "Hmm."
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:16 pm

13 minutes had passed, and Gamina was heading for her designated stage.

When she reached her gate, she stopped and looked passed it.

She saw the stage and crowd. "Seems like a lot of eyes."

"You got that right." A voice said from beside her.

Gamina looked to her left, and saw a man a few years older then herself. "Nothing I can't deal with."

https://2img.net/h/i107.photobucket.com/albums/m302/eighttailedfox/Tales%20of%20Core/Spartan3-1.jpg

He smiled. "Have you fought in a coliseum before?" He asked.

"No, but I have faced groups of enemies at once. I find it easier to deal with people who just watch, then beings who are looking for openings to kill you."

"It sounds like you come from a brutal planet."

"It can be at times. But it's a peaceful place, as long as people like me keep fighting." Gamina sighed, sounding slightly melancholic.

The man glanced at her. As he did the buzzer rang, and the gate opened.

Gamina walked forward. "I hope this guy is weak, so I can beat him fast."

Smiling the man followed after her.

"The 15th match." The announcer started.

Gamina took her position. She looked around for her opponent.

"You sure you can handle a crowd?" The man asked standing beside her.

"Don't you have somewhere better to be?" She asked.

He laughed. "I'm Eric. Nice to meet you too."

"Gamina versus Eric Saltor."

He walked passed her and took the position of her opponent on the other side of the stage.

Eric didn't have a weapon, he merely took a martial arts stance.

Gamina unsheathed her swords. She wasn't quite sure what would happen, but she wasn't intending to lose.

"15th Match. BEGIN!" The announcer yelled.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:47 pm

Eric rushed forward and threw a punch.

Gamina brought up her blade to block.

Instead of Eric's hand being cut through, his fist and her sword rebounded off each other.

Gamina was caught off guard by this. "What the?"

Eric laughed. "I use my inner energy to protect myself. Unless you weaken me first, you can't cut me." He explained to her. "That, and the rules of this world are more solid."

"What do you mean?" Gamina asked, still in stance.

"In this world, when two forces collide, the weaker will be pushed out of the stronger's way. If the two forces are even, then a shockwave will happen. Depending how strong both are, determines the strength of the shockwave. So in this world, the sharpness of your blade doesn't count of much." He took stance and clenched his fist. "All that matters is the strength you put into your blow." A yellow aura formed around his hand.

"One last question. Does speed still have an advantage?"

"The quicker you are, the easier you can dodge and attack. So I would say, yes." Eric rushed forward.

Gamina spun in a circle and brought both blades to meet his fist.

Just like Eric explained, a shockwave of energy split out.

Gamina stumbled back, as she regained herself.

Eric cracked his knuckles. "Your new here. So. Whenever your ready." He stood confidently.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:02 pm

Mjrn came to stand in the designated position. She was nervous, but it wasn't anything she couldn't handle.

"Excuse us folks. There's trouble finding the second combatant for the 47th match." The announcer spoke.

Mjrn sighed and relaxed. She was tense, but the realization that her opponent hadn't shown up yet, had calmed her down. She thought that someone who didn't show up in time, could be that strong.

After five minutes the announcer spoke again. "Ladies and gentlemen. The 47th match. Mjrn Silverfox versus Chaos Rider."

From the other side of the stage a dark figure climbed the few steps and came to his position.

https://2img.net/h/i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx292/djm11b1p/wh_splash01.jpg

Mjrn was at a loss for words. Her heart was beating fast, and she was nervous.

From beneath his helmet he spoke in a dark eerie voice. "Sorry to keep you waiting." He readied an axe in one hand and a long sword in the other. "I'll try not to kill you."

Mjrn quickly gripped the handle of her Nine Rings. She was sure this wasn't going to be easy.

"After a short delay, 47th Match, BEGIN!"
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:51 am

Mjrn rushed forward, and put all her strength into a horizontal slash.

Chaos moved to block.

As soon as Mjrn's sword hit Chaos' defense, he went flying off the stage and slammed into the wall below the audience.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. A new speed record. Due to ring out in under a second, the winner is Mjrn Silverfox. We would show you an instant replay, but our camera man blinked." The announcer laughed.

Standing down, Mjrn was shocked. She wasn't sure exactly what happened. Looking to where Chaos had flew, and ran over to him. She stabbed Nine Rings into the ground and checked to see if he was okay. "Are you alright?"

Chaos reached up and took off his helmet. "You got me good." A feminine voice spoke.

Mjrn examined the face. "Your a woman?"

"Got a problem with that?" Chaos asked, giving Mjrn a condescending look.

"I...uh....sorry....it's just....you know....with the voice and helmet." Mjrn stuttered.

"I get that a lot. Trust me." Chaos sighed, and got to her feet. "That was a powerful blow you did there. What did you do?"

Mjrn looked up at Chaos. "I streamed some of my monster power into my blade. From the way you looked on stage, I was thinking I shouldn't hold back. I didn't expect this." She looked down.

Chaos laughed. "I think it has little to do with your reasoning." She turned her back on Mjrn. "You best learn the physics of this world." She looked back for a brief second. "I'll see you around Mjrn Silverfox." Chaos said before winking and walking away.

Mjrn gripped Nine Rings and pulled it from the ground. With a sigh of relief she headed back.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:04 am

Liah stood on the stage in a martial stance. She had been fighting for four minutes now. The man before her was well skilled.

https://2img.net/h/i107.photobucket.com/albums/m302/eighttailedfox/guys68.jpg

Chaltor rested his pole onto his shoulder. "You seem weary Liah." He said like he knew her.

After Liah had thrown her first punch on this world, she noticed the difference in power from where she came from.

"I don't need you to tell me that." Liah said back at him. Her determination rose. A flaming pink aura began forming around her.

Chaltor took stance. A green aura formed around him. "I think it's time to finish this preliminary match."

"I was getting tired of your face." Liah spat at him. She kicked the ground and ran forward.

Chaltor began moving his pole axe, and spun in a full circle.

The two met with a huge explosion of energy.

"Ladies and gentlemen. What a treat. These kinds of battles usually don't happen until the real roster is set up." The announcer clearly sounded excited.

Yellow electricity scorched out from the two colliding forces.

Liah kept the pressure on, giving her punch all her energy.

Chaltor wasn't backing down either.

The two forces were evenly matched. As the laws of this world dictate, when they collided the resonating effect was causing a massive movement of energy out from the focal point, to every direction.

Liah clenched her other fist, and yelled out. She drove her fist forward.

A second more powerful wave of energy exploded out. The wave surged out and rocked the stadium. The stage exploded into millions of pieces and dust filled the air.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:20 pm

The crowd was in awe, but they couldn't see anything. Murmur ran through the crowd.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the dust is finally settling." The announcer said.

As the dust settled, the damage done to the stage became apparent. The middle of the stage was completely destroyed in a circular fashion.

The wind blew passed and revealed Liah standing on the very edge of one of the corners on the stage. Wiping her forehead she looked for Chaltor.

Chaltor was standing on the opposite corner, and was breathing heavily. "Your a tough opponent." He said with a smile. Suddenly he passed out and fell backwards onto the ground around the stage.

"Winner by knock and ring out. Liah." The announcer yelled.

Liah sighed with relief. It had been quite awhile since she had last fought someone so strong. Just as she was about to turn to leave, pain shot through her arm. Liah held and looked at her arm. The old wound she had received long ago had opened up.

"Impossible." Liah said. For her at least, it was impossible for the wound to exist. Since a girl named Tika Keiga had healed it completely before her death.

As Liah headed back, she began wondering what this world was.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:29 pm

Ako thoroughly examined her opponent.

https://2img.net/h/i107.photobucket.com/albums/m302/eighttailedfox/Tales%20of%20Core/1234670002565.png

Her opponent was a woman calling herself Grelin. Grelin wielded magics Ako had never seen before.

Circles of rainbow coloured light were spinning around Grelin as she stood watching Ako. "What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?"

Ako was currently wielding her spear. "I was trying to think of a strategy to get passed that defense you have."

"I have all day. I don't mind if you wear yourself down slowly." Grelin smiled. "Last tournament I might have lost a few rounds before the finals. But since then I have improved my abilities. So far my calculations have been perfect. You can't beat me."

"We'll see about that." Ako said rushed forward.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:02 am

"What? Ako lost?" Liah spoke in disbelief.

"That seems to be the case." Vamp replied.

"Does that mean she's out of the tournament?" Binks asked calmly.

Vamp grinned. "Nope."

"That doesn't make much sense." Kooh said.

"She's right." Mjrn had fought against Ako. Though their match had never finished, she knew Ako was anything but weak. But the tournament was clear on the fact that those eliminated were out of the running.

"Should Ako be able to recover before the semi finals, she will be able to fight again. You see. Every year, there's a few side matches that run along with the regular matches. These side matches are held for the round after the finals. The winner of the tournament will fight the winner of these side matches."

"How did Ako get involved with that?"

"You'd have to ask the council." Vamp stretched. "Anyway. I'm off to watch the final match. It should be interesting. Even more so then Liah's." He walked away.

Apparently no one had watched Liah's match out of the group. So everyone looked to Liah in curiosity.

"Well... I fought a person called Chaltor." Liah began explaining how her match went.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:15 am

Chains were scattered across the air and ground.

Tamiku felt like she was trapped within someone's web. She clenched her teeth, and kept an eye on her opponent.

https://2img.net/h/i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb284/Twilight_Hanyo07/Anime%20Pics/Lelouch___Zero_Requiem_by_Sagakure.jpg

"What's wrong girl? Starting to fear the presence of an Immortal?" Requiem laughed.

"Immortal doesn't mean your all powerful. I've faced gods you know." Tamiku replied.

"Girly. I'm higher then any god." He twitched his finger.

Chains attacked Tamiku. She flipped backwards as chains swept under her.

Requiem began making stronger movements.

Tamiku ran in a spiral around him, as she pulled acrobatics to get passed chain attacks. She got closer and closer. "Smash!" Twisted her foot, her went full force at him.

Requiem held up his hand to her, and she stopped in her tracks. "You didn't think it would be that easy.....did you?"

Chains were fully wrapped around Tamiku. Tying her in place.

Requiem slowly began closing his hand.

The chains began tightening around her. Tamiku coughed as her chest got constricted. Then her eyes went dark as she began laughing.

Requiem hesitated for a second and stopped crushing her. "Your a curious one. Do you like pain?"

Tamiku glared at Requiem. "You call this pain? How about wearing demonic armor that slowly eats at your soul?" She asked. "I'm gonna teach you a little lesson in pain."

A black should of energy began encircling Tamiku. As she disappeared into the black fog.

The black fog began growing, and reached for Requiem.

Requiem jumped back, and in doing so the chains loosened and fell to the floor. His eyes flared, and he licked his finger. "You are a truly wonderful and interesting person.. Ta... Mi... Ku."

As the blackness dissipated a new warrior stood before him. Wearing heavy clad armor. A Dark Knight stood waiting for him. She took stance and ran forward.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:37 am

Requiem activated his chains again. Hundreds of them began spinning in circles around Tamiku. "Chain Crusher." He clenched his fist. All the chains suddenly tightened at the same time and wrapped around Tamiku.

Tamiku raised her daggers and slashed at them all as they enclosed around her.

Pieces of chain flew everywhere.

Requiem smiled. "Magnificent. But how long can you keep it up?" He raised his hands, and an uncountable number of chains began unraveling from the openings in his clothes. "I call this, the Mist of Chains."

The chains formed a solid wall around the stage, effectively blocking all eyes from watching.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. Requiem has created some sort of barrier with his chains. We are unable to see the battle any longer. But keep your ears open, and maybe we can find out how the battle is going."

Binks' eyes were wide. "Were you expecting this Vamp?" He asked.

Vamp was standing beside Binks. "Requiem won the tournament two years ago. While the participants since then are stronger. He is still a very powerful opponent."

"But this is... beyond what beings are capable of."

"Binks. You still thinking four dimensionally. Remember, there are an infinite number of worlds. Anything and everything is literally possible. Even a man who can create gold chains just from his will."

"He can will things into existence?"

"Yes. Quite a dangerous opponent. But that Tamiku. She might look young, but I bet she's been through more then you can ever imagine. She too is from Erinn."

Binks still had trouble understanding his words. The logic was there, but something just beyond what he could see and hear was nagging at his mind. "Vamp."

"Hmm?" Vamp looked to Binks.

"Just who are you?" Binks was seriously looking at Vamp.

Vamp smirked. "That's a different story altogether. For now, just concentrate on what you can see and hear." He brushed off Binks' question.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:07 am

It was pitch black. Not a single speck of light could be comprehended, even after her eyes had adjusted. But it didn't stop there. All of Tamiku's senses were cut off. She could no longer hear, taste, feel, smell or see.

"Do you like it?" A voice echoed in the darkness. It was a voice, yet at the same time it wasn't. "Tamiku. This is what absolute nothingness is. Absolutely nothing. In this world, there is no pain, no joy, none of anything you can imagine."

"Are you sure your even breathing anymore?"

Tamiku could feel anything, not even her own body. But she could still hear her own thoughts, her emotions. Her brain was screaming, she didn't know if she was shivering.

"This is just a small portion of my power." A form of Requiem appeared before Tamiku, yet at the same time, he didn't exist. "I am a being who can will anything to exist. Even if that thing is nothing. I am more then a god. But I'm a lenient person." He pointed his hand at Tamiku. "So I'll let you experience life once more, before I give you eternal undeath."

Feeling returned to Tamiku. Her body was extremely cold, but she didn't shiver or fall to her knees. There was no air, but Tamiku wouldn't let herself to lose what oxygen she had.

"Beautiful." Requiem said as thousands of him appeared around her. "A body cold as ice, and no air to breath, yet you remain. Vigilant, and unwavering." Suddenly only one Requiem was standing before her, his face inches from hers. "Let's take off those silly coverings."

Suddenly Tamiku's black armor was gone, with her regular clothes and weapons.

Requiem ran is hand over Tamiku's body, and felt her skin. "Such a nice body. Filled with youth." He ran his hand along her face. "Yet such sorrowful and determined eyes." He appeared behind her and ran his hands along her back. "Yet the only scars that are here, cover your back."

Tamiku would never admit it, but Requiem's warm hands, exhilarated her cold body.

"Why is it you wounds only exist here?" He asked her. "Tell me."

Tamiku felt air, and coughed as she struggled to get new oxygen to breath. It took her a few moments to recover. "If your all powerful, you could just read my mind for the information."

"You are truly wonderful. You won't even back down in such an unfavourable position." He smiled as he felt Tamiku up. "Because using force isn't nearly as fun as you willingly telling me what I want to know." He wrapped his arms around her from behind and ran his hands along her stomach. "I can have anything I want. But for me, that isn't satisfying. I want something that already exists, and is willingly to give up everything for me."

"Isn't that just arrogance and lust? Something only people with power that abuse their rights as a living being?"

"I never said I was a proper person. My head is screwed up to." His right hand went down and touched Tamiku in a sensitive area. "But if a person did give themselves onto me in the fullest, I would do anything for them. Even give up my absolute powers." Requiem hugged Takimu tightly. "Your such a wonderful person. The first I've ever encountered. I'm willing to do anything for you. All I want in return, is the story of how you came to be how you are now."

Warmth exploded into Tamiku as an unmeasurable pleasure ran through her body. "Why go so far for a tool like me?" A few tears began dripping from her eyes.

"To me everything that exists is just my plaything. You who wouldn't back down when facing the absolute horror, is beyond what I can consider a plaything. You are something I don't...I mean, I can't control. The only people who can survive nothingness, are those that have survived it once. Among the unimaginable vastness of existence, and even of that which doesn't exist. I never once met a person who has gone through what I have." Requiem held Tamiku gently yet strongly. "I'm willingly to listen. All you have to do is speak."

Requiem stood before Tamiku. His guard was completely down.

Tamiku examined him through her tear-filled eyes. My Name is Tamiku Kaluhara. I was born on a nameless world. And I have died seventy two times to date..."
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Wings of the Future (Fanfic) - Page 2 Empty A Tale of a Unfortunate Girl Part 1

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:24 am

When I first had memories, I had long blonde hair and azure eyes. I had a weak body with an affinity for holding magical energy. In that world, magic energy was a rare gift. Many people fought over the remnants of it. Which is the most likely reason why things ended up how they did.

It was a quiet village. On the border of the Taltar Nation. Most of them were farmers. Simple people, with simple lives. But they were happy people.

One day a group of mages came to do the yearly testing. That's when they found out my level of magical energy. I'm hazy on the details, but I was given away by my family for the safety of the village.

I was taken to an alter in some deep and dark cave. They injected me with something that me unable to resist. They removed my clothes and tied me to the alter. They preformed some kind of ritual in that darkness.

"Somebody save me." The girl cried.

Nobody came for me. As blood ran from my back and onto the alter. As my life faded, the pain increased. Until all he dark again.

When I awoke I was a girl in her late teens. I had green hair and purple eyes. Confused, my mind broke down. I was just a ten year old that had been transferred to the body of an older girl. I didn't understand what was going on.

In that world of machines and technology, I was thrown into a crazy house. I wasn't crazy, I was a scared little girl, yet they treated me like I was less them dirt. In that white room, I did what an sane person would do. I acted irrationally. Screaming and begging. Wishing to be saved. Yet no one came.

When my body became weak, it was then that men entered my room. Raping me on a daily basis.

Under those conditions, no one would last long. That body soon perished.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Wings of the Future (Fanfic) - Page 2 Empty A Tale of a Unfortunate Girl Part 2

Post  Tika_Keiga Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:53 am

Tamiku continued to tell Requiem her 71 tales of living. Time was an illusion as she spoke.

True to his word Requiem listened, and didn't judge.

Before this body, I lived in a rather unique world. Considering how many I had seen, it had come as a shock to the torn soul of mine.

It was a world I only knew from a window in a hospital. I had no hair, but my eyes were a pale blue. Everyday a man was at my bedside. So I pretended to continue sleeping. Not knowing what he would do if I had spoke to him.

I was content on living a life without pain, even if there was no pleasure. Though I still didn't know what pleasure was at the time.

It was one day that the man was speaking to me, that I finally realized his situation.

The body I had obtained was of his girlfriend who had gone into a coma a year earlier. He had spent 789 days in that hospital waiting at her side. To say good morning when she woke up.

Without knowing what I was doing, I patted his head.

It was after that that he became happy. He visited everyday, and spoke as friendly as he could. I never spoke back to him. That was until the day before I died once more.

The man stopped peeling an apple. "Hey. This might sound weird. But your not Sarah. Are you?"

The girl looked at him. "I wasn't trying to hide it. I just didn't want you to feel bad."

The man resumed peeling his apple. "The doctors said that it was impossible for her to come back. But I didn't believe them. I kept waiting. Hoping for the day to see her smile again."

"I could smile if you want me to." The girl replied.

The man chuckled. "It would be pointless. You have her face, but not her heart." He said tearing at the eyes.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to enter her body." The girl said looking down. "I don't have control over where my spirit chooses to reside."

"It's okay. Deep down I knew it was impossible." He glanced out the window. "Such an unfair world."

"Trust me when I say this. There are worlds are worse then this one." The girl said.

"Perhaps." He looked at the girl. "Thank you for the illusion though. I think I can move on now." The man cut the apple into slices, and placed the plate in front of the girl. "Miss. After today I doubt we will meet again." With that the man left. Tears in his eyes.

The next day that body gave out on me, and as the doctors tried to save it, I knew I was going to die again anyway. But before I did, a voice rang through my mind. "Thank you for comforting Mike when I couldn't. I'm sorry for pulling you into my body." Was all it said.

When I woke up, I was formless, and before me stood a beautiful woman. A woman that went by the name of Nao.

"Hello lost one. I'm glad you came to this part of the soul stream." She said with a smile.

Where am I? I asked.

"This is the border of the soul stream and my world. I am Nao. I am the guider of souls who come here."

Why must I continue living? I asked her.

"To live is to experience emotions. To make friends and family."

I never had those things.

"Then you must continue. Until you've had these things, your soul will never rest." Nao put her hand on me. "There are many good people in my world. Please try living here. Don't worry. The body that you get here, is your own. I will help you forge it. In this world your body can't die easily. You can be brought back from death, and given renewed life many times. So let's go." Nao held out her hand to me.

I took her hand.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next