5Street Madness!

Go down

5Street Madness!

Post  Celica on Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:07 am

Okay so...I know I've been talking about this game a while... but I just wanted to share this video I just uploaded to youtube of me and Slog dancing his first day back in the game...lol.

There were others that I saved but this one was the best one and I just thought it was so cute. XD

Enjoy!

1)Celica & Slog Dance

2) Silly Fun Times

3) Celica & Binks Couple Dance 1

4) Celica & Binks Couple Dance 2

5) Celi, Lady & Lucx Team Dance **FINALLY WORKING!**

6) Celi & Lucx riding a bicycle around

7) Celi & Lucx PWN in couple dance battle mode **NEW**

P.S. I may post more links to 5street vids in the future. :3

-----------

List of our Dragon guildies on 5Street

1. Celica
2. Grandorian (Slog)
3. LadyAmnesia
4. Lucxene
5. Binks
6. Leeriah (Leifeng)
7. Shinby (Shin)
8. Yuji (JiroX in Domo)

Plus a few sexy alts....

WE NEED MOAR PEOPLE!!! XD

------------

DOWNLOADING and INSTALLING 5STREET:

BIG thanks to Lady for posting this up! ^.^

Lady-Amnesia wrote:Ok since so many people have been asking for the download link I decided to post a little how to for you all ^.^

Step 1: Downloading the Game

Now the main website to download the game has some issues and tends to mess up the majority of the time. So I found an alternative download of the game.
http://www.onrpg.com/MMO/5-Street

Click on the Client link and it will pop up with an .exe file. Download the file to completion. I'm not sure how this file will react on Windows 7 users but it works for Vista 32-bit and Windows XP.

Step 2: The Dreaded Purple Bar

After you have installed the game to your computer it will start doing updates when you launch the game. First it will ask you which server you would like to get updates from. Personally I use America FTP 2 but I think they will both work just fine. There are a bunch of updates to this game but surprisingly it doesn't take up much space on your hard drive. This process takes quite some time. The loading bar is purple and it will trick you many times into believing that you are ready to play.....but its a lie. Don't worry you only have to go through this process once. The load before playing is extremely short. Smile

Step 3: Creating an Account

While you are waiting for the dreaded purple bar to come to completion you can create the account that you will sign on with. Much like domo where you need an aeriagames account 5Street requires you to make an account with snailgame.

http://member.us.woniu.com/register.jsp?regsourceid=34

This gives you something to do while you complain about the purple bar ;D

Step 4: Logging on

Woot! Purple bar is over and done with. I've created my account. Lets get this show on the road! Click the GO! button located on the left side of the window. Once it loads it will prompt you for a few things along with some rave music. The first thing it asks you which server you would like to play on. Currently there is only one server available to us, AmericaAmerica.

Then it will ask you to put in your username and password. You should have this from step 3. It will then send you to a box that has different areas in the server to play on. Once again there is only one at this time and it is called Line 1.

And you are in!

Step 5: Character Creation and Tutorial

It will bring you straight to character creation. Sadly you can only have one character per account. The customization is quite limited but the shops are full of stuff to fix that issue. Once you create your character you will be brought to your house where a blonde chick will take you though the basic learning. All you need to do is click on the red outlined buttons. It gets kinda annoying but you get free stuff.

Step 6: Join CDragons!

To join CDragons you will need to contact Celica, Lucxene, or LadyAmnesia (also alt Summery). You can send any of us a mail and we can try and find a time when we can be on at the same time to add you.

Have fun and I hope this was helpful ^.^

Last edited by Celica on Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:17 am; edited 10 times in total

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~ Dr. Seuss
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Re: 5Street Madness!

Post  Lucxene on Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:50 pm

XD Fun video.>_> I don't like the singer though,but the video is cute!
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah on Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:01 pm

This vid was awomse xD the game looks fun maybe I'll try it one day o.ob
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica on Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:13 am

yeah you should! I'm really gonna work on trying to get us a guild mansion though...it's gonna take some time. <<

I need to change the title of that video because I realized that actually Slog and I were in a "couple team" that's why we were dancing in sync. As for the music Lucx, sorry but I didn't really pick it cuz in "normal" dance mode in any dancing venue the songs play randomly unless you go to the DJ NPC and request certain songs. That dance was just the best one cuz the other ones I saved weren't really of me and Slog dancing the same steps.

Even if you guys don't want to actually play 5Stret, I think it's still a nice venue aside from DOMO for us to hang out and chat, especially with all the fun interactions you can do with other players. If you know IMVU, the 3D chat thing, it's similar to that, or The Sims.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~ Dr. Seuss
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady-Amnesia on Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:37 pm

YAY for 5Street! Say ello to Lady!
Lady-Amnesia

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica on Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:57 pm

Yaaay! Okay guys so if you got 5Street installed, make sure to PM me so that I can add you to you to our guild! Very Happy

Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucxene on Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:01 am

Celica already knows I have it.XD It's fun to pass the time and all when you need a break.I like it,still wonder about the real money thing to change my look around.x.x

Oh and ahem...I HATE THE PURPLE BAR!
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady-Amnesia on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:25 pm

Purple Bar = <3
Lady-Amnesia

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica on Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:38 am

Woot woot update! I uploaded a new video to youtube. X3

It's in the first post, but if you're lazy, here Razz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URRmDYastVA

Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Leifeng on Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:05 am

your new vid got block'd
Leifeng
Branch Head - Hyper Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica on Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:17 pm

Leifeng wrote:your new vid got block'd

Haha...damn Mariah blockers...well maybe later today I will upload it via megaupload so you guys can download and watch it later.

Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica on Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:23 pm

Haaaayy guys so since youtube is a bish and blocked my last video, I decided to make clips of my 5street gameplay on Justin.tv, so I posted the links in the first post. ^_^

Enjoy!

Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica on Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:18 pm

Yaaay my team dance video on YouTube was UNBLOCKED!

Watch it now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URRmDYastVA

Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Getting Started With 5Street!

Post  Lady-Amnesia on Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:48 pm

Ok since so many people have been asking for the download link I decided to post a little how to for you all ^.^

Step 1: Downloading the Game

Now the main website to download the game has some issues and tends to mess up the majority of the time. So I found an alternative download of the game.
http://www.onrpg.com/MMO/5-Street

Click on the Client link and it will pop up with an .exe file. Download the file to completion. I'm not sure how this file will react on Windows 7 users but it works for Vista 32-bit and Windows XP.

Step 2: The Dreaded Purple Bar

After you have installed the game to your computer it will start doing updates when you launch the game. First it will ask you which server you would like to get updates from. Personally I use America FTP 2 but I think they will both work just fine. There are a bunch of updates to this game but surprisingly it doesn't take up much space on your hard drive. This process takes quite some time. The loading bar is purple and it will trick you many times into believing that you are ready to play.....but its a lie. Don't worry you only have to go through this process once. The load before playing is extremely short. Smile

Step 3: Creating an Account

While you are waiting for the dreaded purple bar to come to completion you can create the account that you will sign on with. Much like domo where you need an aeriagames account 5Street requires you to make an account with snailgame.

http://member.us.woniu.com/register.jsp?regsourceid=34

This gives you something to do while you complain about the purple bar ;D

Step 4: Logging on

Woot! Purple bar is over and done with. I've created my account. Lets get this show on the road! Click the GO! button located on the left side of the window. Once it loads it will prompt you for a few things along with some rave music. The first thing it asks you which server you would like to play on. Currently there is only one server available to us, AmericaAmerica.

Then it will ask you to put in your username and password. You should have this from step 3. It will then send you to a box that has different areas in the server to play on. Once again there is only one at this time and it is called Line 1.

And you are in!

Step 5: Character Creation and Tutorial

It will bring you straight to character creation. Sadly you can only have one character per account. The customization is quite limited but the shops are full of stuff to fix that issue. Once you create your character you will be brought to your house where a blonde chick will take you though the basic learning. All you need to do is click on the red outlined buttons. It gets kinda annoying but you get free stuff.

Step 6: Join CDragons!

To join CDragons you will need to contact Celica, Lucxene, or LadyAmnesia (also alt Summery). You can send any of us a mail and we can try and find a time when we can be on at the same time to add you.

Have fun and I hope this was helpful ^.^
Lady-Amnesia

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucxene on Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:28 pm

I like it all! But the purple bar.-_-
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica on Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:41 pm

Thanks for that guide, Lady! I'll edit it into the first post! <3

Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Slog on Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:46 am

They should add the Bayonetta Dance in 5th street for the ladies >.>

Slog

Back to top Go down

Post  Shin on Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:09 pm

You mean this Bayonetta Dance~?
Personally love the song, jazz is nice~
>> and...I'll download and make a fool of myself trying this 5street tomorrow or later tonight.
Also, hi all~
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica on Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:22 am

Shin wrote: You mean this Bayonetta Dance~?
Personally love the song, jazz is nice~
>> and...I'll download and make a fool of myself trying this 5street tomorrow or later tonight.
Also, hi all~

YES!! HAHAHA I LOVE that dance. I watched Slog play Bayonetta from beginning to end X_x;

I love all the music in Bayonetta Very Happy

And YAAAY Shin haz arrived in 5Street!

BTW I uploaded a new funny 5street video! XD

Link is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvu3zbAg_NU

And also will be in the first post.

Happy 5Streeting!

Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucxene on Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:34 pm

LOL Oh wow fun times! XD
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucxene on Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:26 am

Having problems with 5th street and don't know how to fix it...Anyone got a idea let me know...

I click it,it loads...
Click go...It loads the screen.
Then plays music.Click AmericaAmerica.
Then screen goes white showing this bug collector crap then it crashes.

Some reason it wont let me play....Not sure the problem,if anyone knows give me some tips.
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica on Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:20 am

Uploaded a new video.... <.<

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODtMQTzVkSY

I recorded this on Lucx's birthday, so...yeah another Happy Birthday gift for you XD

Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazaa on Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:49 pm

I was told that a lot are having trouble downloading so I'll post whats worked for me. I only was able to get the client from OnRPG to work http://www.onrpg.com/MMO/5-Street

and make sure once you have it dled and installed you run it as admin if your on vista
Kazaa
Branch Head - Demon Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica on Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:39 pm

Kazaa wrote:I was told that a lot are having trouble downloading so I'll post whats worked for me. I only was able to get the client from OnRPG to work http://www.onrpg.com/MMO/5-Street

and make sure once you have it dled and installed you run it as admin if your on vista

Thanks, Kaz...HOPEFULLY more people will download it and get it working.... *staring at Zion* <.< .....

Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down