Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garnet Godwin Raid Sign-Up (FRIDAY 6/4 @ 2PM EST)

+4
Zymes
Leifeng
Kazaa
Celica
8 posters

Go down

Garnet Godwin Raid Sign-Up (FRIDAY 6/4 @ 2PM EST) Empty Garnet Godwin Raid Sign-Up (FRIDAY 6/4 @ 2PM EST)

Post  Celica Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:54 pm

DATE TO TAKE DOWN GARNET: FRIDAY, JUNE 4 @ 2PM EST

So I mentioned this to a few people in guild the other day so I want to figure out when might be a good day/time for most of our members to be available to participate in this raid.

I talked to Kayou, guild leader of Prophecy to see how this raid went down. I may miss some details but basically it is similar to Madam Malachite raid, only Garnet is much easier to take down.

Who: Garnet Godwin
Where: Collington, First Floor of Emperor Gang Hideout
Level: ???
HP: Approx. 9mil

From what Kayou told me, they were able to take down Garnet with just 1 full team with no DG weapons or something like that.

So, I believe that for this raid we may be able to take a few people lvl 40-60 to help and get some raid experience.

Please sign up in this topic and say what day and time would be best for you to be available then we can try and set a specific date for when we can do Garnet.

Also, please leave your opinion about print distribution. Remember that Garnet Godwin prints are for lvl 70 unlock.

Last edited by Celica on Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Garnet Godwin Raid Sign-Up (FRIDAY 6/4 @ 2PM EST) Empty Re: Garnet Godwin Raid Sign-Up (FRIDAY 6/4 @ 2PM EST)

Post  Kazaa Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:34 am

I'm willing to help anytime, though i dont log on domo much now a days so will have to poke me on msn/vent which im always on.

Lvl 68 hunter :3
Kazaa
Kazaa
Branch Head - Demon Dragons

Back to top Go down

Garnet Godwin Raid Sign-Up (FRIDAY 6/4 @ 2PM EST) Empty Re: Garnet Godwin Raid Sign-Up (FRIDAY 6/4 @ 2PM EST)

Post  Leifeng Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:37 am

57 fencer.

time is all relative, man.
Leifeng
Leifeng
Branch Head - Hyper Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post  Zymes Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:15 am

About time~.

*Signs up*

Hopefully, I'll be free then.
Zymes
Zymes
Thunder Dragon's Elder
Thunder Dragon's Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:49 pm

Sounds great. I'm excited to see how this raid looks. As usual, I'll be more than happy to tank for you guys. I suppose you can say I'm "on call" so whenever I'm needed poke me on msn. As for print distribution, I suppose it depends on how much are rewarded. Honestly I would distribute like we used to in the original raids. Count the members that participated then divide evenly
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Mjrn Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:14 am

67 blademaster or 58 doctor

Not sure when I'll be avaliable, try my msn or text me I just haven't been on the comp.
Mjrn
Mjrn
Queen of the Dragons
Queen of the Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post  Binks Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:29 pm

53? Musician

And Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursdays are no good.....

I'm usually on the Vent in someway, or if really Necessary, Mommy has my phone number to txt!
Binks
Binks
Songwriter
Songwriter

http://dragcave.net/user/BinksTriada

Back to top Go down

Post  Zion Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:50 pm

55 Hunter, I'm somewhat a bit more occupied on weekdays now, but I can probably make an available day if need be. Weekends I'm almost guaranteed to be available =D

Edit: 58 Hunter now =P

Last edited by Zion on Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zion
Zion
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:30 pm

Ok everyone I wanted to wait and see if more people were going to sign up for the raid but I think we pretty much got who we need and since most of you are "ON CALL" then I've set the tentative date for this Friday. I would have tried Sunday but I usually work those days.

SO! I hope we can all get together to take down that pesky whiny brat Garnet Godwin!
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazaa Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:28 pm

i might not be able to hit at the time since i have a class on Fridays from 6-8:50 and i usually get home at about 8:30-9 pm but if i get the chance ill leave early :3(not like it isn't the 5th time I've learned all this English crap D:)
Kazaa
Kazaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:05 pm

Sounds awesome, I'd love to be there but if anything comes up I'll let you know

Last edited by Liah on Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Mjrn Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:25 am

Weekends are total bunk for me, I'll try to be there.
[Note: Mjrn's weekends she's drinking/going to be social/getting out, she won't be raiding on weekends unless it's before 6-7pm]

It's the Tokyo Pop Shock Weekend so unless I leave late...
Mjrn
Mjrn
Queen of the Dragons
Queen of the Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazaa Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:46 am

ok i found some more info about this raid(was talking with fade) and figured this was the best place to post it.
1. the timer glitch is individual so it can be done more than once a week if we can break into teams(at this time i dont think we have enough to do this) and if we wana take a while only need a good dps and a doc, slow but can be done that way
2. Loot is about a 50/50 chance, so when we open the instance i say have a non vital member run in and check to see if the chest is there, if it is its glitched and we need to do it again. Also if the chest spawns when we spawn godwin its also glitched.

Anyways that is what new info i have found on the raid, hopefully we can get a successful one with loot soon.
Kazaa
Kazaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:45 pm

Tips are well appreciated, even if they come from Fade :p
Anyways I have a few questions

So what you were told is basically the chest has to spawn at the end just like all the other raids right?
And if the chest is there and we leave and come back does that still count as a try? As in are we going to have to wait for the timer to go down?
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazaa Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:47 pm

To my understands yes the chest has to spawn at the end of the raid when godwin is dead or else we cant get loot.
The way I am thinking say the team going down is me, liah, mjrn, celi, luc and vamp. We get down, kill the demonic daisy then mjrn opens the instance, right now no one's personal counter is ticking. Now we send vamp in to run and check the chest spawn location, when he enters the instance he now can not enter the instance any other time it is opened till maint resets his timer.
Now he sees the chest is there so exits, we close the instance, and reopen it(im not sure how long between opening and closing it you have to wait, possibly 18 hours like MM) so once its reopened vamp can not enter this time because his personal timer is on. meaning someone else will have to run in and check the chest this time. So liah runs in, now she as the personal timer on her, she comes in and the chest isn't there so everyone else comes in. Now we all have a personal timer on. we kill all the mobs and when Godwin spawns hopefully the chest doesn't spawn, if the chest spawns then its glitched and we cant get loot. After this run we all have a personal counter on us that can not be reset till maint.
It is only that crystal after the daisy that starts the timer so anyone can head down to there.
I hope that clears it up a bit. At least that is how I understand what i was told
Kazaa
Kazaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Mjrn Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:17 pm

Sounds good, this means also that lower 50's players can actually have a sense of purpose [even if your just looking for loot]

On that note before we forget lets go over how to not get eaten at the beginning:

1) Try running through, it seemed to work well, if not

2) Choke small mobs, run, tank choke, repeat. Lets try to grab not more than 5-6 kids since that's when I noticed Liah's health drpping.

Other than that easy peasy, I think I'm going to [and a few of us] are gonna have to work on better subs.
Mjrn
Mjrn
Queen of the Dragons
Queen of the Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazaa Thu May 27, 2010 3:51 pm

While poking the domo forums i found some more info about these extra chests

http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?t=825083

sounds like at least if theres a GM on we can get it
Kazaa
Kazaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Binks Thu May 27, 2010 6:01 pm

I should be able to be on for Friday (I only have muse tho ><) if you want me to come.
Binks
Binks
Songwriter
Songwriter

http://dragcave.net/user/BinksTriada

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:54 am

Well since we should give this another go, I set up a tentative time for us to try and take down Garnet again.

DATE TO TAKE DOWN GARNET: FRIDAY, JUNE 4 @ 2PM EST

Hope that time is good enough since that is the time I will be able to get on DoMO as well as anyone else who wants to help out. Just gonna give it a shot. Smile
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down