Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celi's New Job

3 posters

Go down

Celi's New Job Empty Celi's New Job

Post  Celica Fri May 07, 2010 4:08 am

Well I've told a few people about my new job but just in case some of you were still wondering and if you haven't see le Celi in a while...(I'll try to keep this...short? XD since nobody might give a damn anyway)

This week I have been totally smashed, yo. I started my new full-time job this week (Monday) which had required me to wake up at a murderous 5AM, drive approx. 50 miles (about a 1 hour drive) to my new work site, (and back!) then work for approx. 8 hours full for my training (to about 3:30-4pm) and bleh....

I'm still even keeping my part-time job (dunno why, might quit that later) so I'm still even working an extra 16 hours over the weekend, so....

7 DAYS STRAIGHT OF WORK!!! AMIGAWD I AM SOOOOO FREAKIN' TIRED.

Too tired to even get on Domo for an hour just to do guild fame...and it sucks because I know we're so close to cap!!

Anyway don't really know why I'm actually typing and posting about this when I should sleep....just read an article about how too little sleep (less than 5 a night) or too much can cause premature death/health issues....

I guess just for a heads up in case I do come on Domo and I am super cranky and/or you try to message me or wonder where I am because it MIGHT seem like I will barely have time for Domo (or anything else online) at all now....which maybe...is a good/bad thing, so who knows what the future holds for that.

Just wanted to leave that note, take care allz, lemme know how the fame is going, I will definitely reward those who have been working SO HARD on helping the guild hit cap, I can't wait for that day!! :3

Much love, hugz 'n kissez, Celi <3
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Celi's New Job Empty Re: Celi's New Job

Post  Kazaa Fri May 07, 2010 9:21 am

ahh I was wondering why the Celi hadn't been online for a while, hope things go well with your jobs :3 just try and stop online now and then ;P
and yush we ish under 200(lol fail had it as 300 i can subtract -.-) fame till cap now, ill keep trying to get the slower fame-getters to do something when their on >.<
now...wheres that whip
Kazaa
Kazaa
Branch Head - Demon Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Slog Sat May 08, 2010 2:21 am

zomg! *soooo totally huggles teh Celi* You go girlfriend! We's proud of ya ^^ and we's wishing ya good luck with the working. And we's here for ya too ^^ If ya need anything just let anyone of us know and we'll do anything and everything we can to help ya out!

Love ya,
Teh Mrs. ^^

*edits*

i know this song only kinda applies...i know Celi's ALWAYs a CD...this is my ONE fave group and i put this song out for ya Celi ^^ cause i know you's always got CD in ya heart XD :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOy7ZJ2FCDk
Mrs.Slog
Mrs.Slog
Branch Head - Trans Dragons

https://www.facebook.com/#!/?sk=nf

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Sat May 08, 2010 3:59 am

Thanks!! And omg that's an awesome song Mrs! Yeah I think that fits so perfectly ^^
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum