Pandora Music Station

Go down

Pandora Music Station

Post  Kazaa on Sat May 08, 2010 6:41 pm

I recently discovered this fun website called pandora. Basically you tell it one of your favorite bands or songs and its creates a play list with music that is similar to what you put in, for instance Lady Gaga might give you a Britney Spears, while Nickelback might give a Linkin Park song. It is free to use and you can try it without an account but sadly it is currently US only(i hear some places in Canada can get it but that's unconfirmed). Also is plugs in ads between songs sometimes ><

http://www.pandora.com

Its a fun way to get music that's what you want and maybe discover something new.

Edit: also i found you can only skip so many songs in an hour without paying for the service
Kazaa
Branch Head - Demon Dragons

Back to top Go down

Re: Pandora Music Station

Post  Celica on Sun May 09, 2010 3:16 am

Lol you know what's so funny I was actually trying out this website a few days ago when I was trying to look for a good internet radio station to listen to while I work and when I did the free trial it was pretty awesome. Very Happy

In any case, yeah I'd recommend using Pandora if you're like me and hate your music collection so far (or you don't have it around to listen to) and don't know what you want to listen to.

Thanks for posting, Kaz

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~ Dr. Seuss
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Re: Pandora Music Station

Post  Mjrn on Mon May 10, 2010 12:39 am

-_-
Fing Americans, go suck your websites.

[Mjrn obviously cant use it]

It's annoying as hell when they do that >.>"

Mjrn
Queen of the Dragons
Queen of the Dragons