Disappearence

Go down

Disappearence

Post  Mjrn on Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:05 pm

Good day fellow Dragons

I made a promise to myself that this weekend I would take the time to log on since I am finally caught up with my work, sadly this will not be the case for quite a while.

I'll post the details and link to the news article later when it comes out.

Essentially yesterday we had an accident on the job with a group of students my department was incharge of. Today we found out that a four year old girl died from that accident.

I'm currently going through some therapy to get over it and will post when I can reveal more.

Take care and remember, life is precious and can be taken away in a blink of an eye.

Mjrn

Mjrn
Queen of the Dragons
Queen of the Dragons

Back to top Go down

Re: Disappearence

Post  Kazaa on Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:26 pm

argh D: sorry to hear that, *hugs* hope you feel better soon, feel free to text me or message on msn anytime if you wana talk ill try to reply as soon as i can :3
Kazaa
Branch Head - Demon Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica on Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:11 am

Q.Q That's so sad...well life can take unexpected turns but I believe things happen for a reason even if may affect others in a negative way it was meant to affect you for a reason you may not understand now but later down your own path in life.

You are a strong woman Mjrn and I know that everything that drives you along the way makes you even stronger and so take care, rest well and continue your journey knowing that what happens in your life gives you strength to keep you going in this lifetime.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~ Dr. Seuss
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:40 pm

I suppose the beauty of life is the fact alone that its so precious. I agree with Celica completely, you are indeed one of the strongest people I've ever met Mjrn. But you too are human, and not only need, but you deserve a shoulder when things become far beyond your grasp. Both of mine are always here for you.

I am sorry to hear that you are suffering like this. I can't imagine what you must be going through. Like the rest of us, I too am only a text away. One way or another we'll help you through this so that we may see that smile of yours once again.

Whenever you feel you don't have the strength, place your hand over your heart and know mine is there with yours. Take as much time as you need but never forget I am always here for you.
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum