Chaotic Dragon....Pokemon!??

Go down

Chaotic Dragon....Pokemon!??

Post  Celica on Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:24 am

Lmao....okay so I recently got a Nintendo DSi and for some reason decided to pick up Pokemon Platinum to play (while I am bored at work and cannot use computer) because I also have a copy of Pokemon Battle Revolution for the Wii and I cannot really play that game effectively until I get and train them and copy them to the Wii game to play on Wi-Fi so...anyway I'm getting off topic.

While playing Pokemon Platinum I realized that I've named some guildies after Pokemon that I caught or some that I intend to catch and train in the future to make an AWESOME team. I also noted this to Liah, Kooh and a few others and Kooh suggested I post about it here in the forums. XD

So here is my list of the guildie representations, the pokemon, its ability and moves kind of play in to the personality of each guildie. Not all have been given complete movesets (4 moves max) because it is kind of hard to think of what moves may actually work when it comes to actual competitive battling. Which of course, probably won't matter too much in the end.

If any of you may have suggestions for moves, let me know. :3

You can reference the links to the Pokemon's name I provide, and it lists all the moves that one pokemon is able to learn.

----------------

CD Elder Team (Somewhat complete)

Celica

Gardevoir

Ability: Trace

Moves:

Thunderbolt (Self-explanatory XD)
Reflect (Raises team's phys. defense slightly)
Light Screen (Raises team's special defense slightly)
Helping Hand (Boosts the Attack of teammate)

Zion

Gallade

Ability: Steadfast

Moves:

Close Combat (Cuz he likes to take a beating up close <<;; )
Swords Dance
Psycho Cut (Cuz Zi is psychotic at times... XD)
Protect

Liah

Lopunny

Ability: Cute Charm

Moves:

Rock Smash (Cuz Liah SMASH!)
Return (Stronger attack the more she loves her trainer)
Helping Hand
Bounce (Rofl...just because)

Mjrn

Ninetales

Ability: Flash Fire

Moves:

Calm Mind
Flamethrower
Hidden Power
Safeguard

Lucxene

Roserade

Ability: Natural Cure

Moves:

Leaf (Sakura? XD) Storm
Energy Ball
Extrasensory
Mind Reader

Vamp

Luxray

Originally when I first caught its first evo form Shinx, I named it KaoKao but then I realized as Luxray, he looks much more 'dark' and intimidating so Vamp fit this Pokemon better in my opinion.

Ability: Intimidate (Lol...)

Moves:

Bite
Roar
Charge
Spark

CD Branch Team (Not yet complete)

Kazaa

Lucario - Because I know it's his fav Razz

Ability: Inner Focus

Moves:

Detect
Bulk Up
ExtremeSpeed

Kooh

Girafarig Its name is spelled and can be said the same way backwards XD

Ability: Early Bird

Moves:

Trick Room
Confusion

Binks

(This was a tough one to decide because I first thought of Persian because I like them and they're awesome and can learn the Nasty Plot move which I found funny and fitting for Binks. Then I also thought of Delcatty who knows the move Sing but then I figured Glameow ended up being the most fitting)

Glameow

Ability: Own Tempo

Moves:

Swagger
Fake Out
Shadow Claw
Hypnosis

Tika

Absol

Ability: Pressure

Moves:

Sucker Punch
Secret Power
Facade

KaoKao (Kaoru)

Cherrim

Ability: Flower Gift

Moves:

Sunny Day
Helping Hand
Natural Gift

Drag

Furret

Ability: Run Away (rofl cuz Draggy always runs and hides from us.... XD)

Moves:

Helping Hand
Follow Me
Amnesia (when he pretends not to know/forget things... lol)
Last Resort (when he's got nothing left to use...XD)

Mrs. Slog

Clefable

Because Clefable is awesome, sweet, mysterious, and adorable :3

Slog

THE BEST POKEMON OF ALL!!!!

DITTO!

Hey c'mon...think about it...

Well lol I'm not sure but there's sooo many other pokemon I need to look up atm but it's like 1am and I'm gonna go to sleep soo...I'll work on this again later.[u]

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~ Dr. Seuss
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Re: Chaotic Dragon....Pokemon!??

Post  Liah on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:42 am

LOL!!!! At Slog's Pokemon xD

<3 Kao's with his flowers xDD

Drag's is super cute, Mjrn's is awesome as is Kooh's xD

I'll go on forever because in short I love everyone's Pokemon xD they all seem to fit really well

((Liah Smash FTW!! *fives Celi*))

It would be awesome to see a match with your Pokemon, sounds like you're enjoying your game and at the same time having memory of us tongue
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Zion on Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:00 pm

Lmao at my pokemon alter-ego XD. ROFL, it's funny that you chose Close combat, sword dance, and psycho cut for me because one time (irl)...I was in the arcade with Swift, Seph, and Naru... and there was this game where the sword was a controller....I'll tell you more about in detail some other time XD

@Slog's Ditto
...Er...he likes to be...flexible in his chromosomes? IDK! I think I'm missing the joke here D=
Zion
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucxene on Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:21 pm

o.o I am so cute! And especially drag.XD
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaoruniwa on Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:35 am

yay flower power~ o 3o
and lmao XD the matches are like perfect XDD
Kaoruniwa

https://www.youtube.com/user/DaisukeMatsuzakakun

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazaa on Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:54 pm

yay lucario! badass and quick :3

um moves use the special attacks thats what lucario is good with ^.^ and the moves i like XD
Kazaa
Branch Head - Demon Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica on Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:58 am

Yaaay i'm glad you guys like, I'll try to get the teams together and hopefully do a PBR battle with them if I can get something to record it with soon. ^^

Kazaa wrote:yay lucario! badass and quick :3

um moves use the special attacks thats what lucario is good with ^.^ and the moves i like XD

Lol ok well it was late and my brain was kinda fried while I was working on the Branch team so I can fix some of the moves since it's not really complete after all. :3

I know it might be tough but I thought about getting shiny Lucario because probably the closest to looking like a "white" wolf with blue markings. <3 Shiny Lucario, so pretty *.*

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~ Dr. Seuss
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Ditto >_>

Post  Slog on Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:03 pm

Its amazing and funny you call me this pokemon as i put this in all my birthday cards to people right besides my wifes message rofl.

Slog

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica on Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:22 pm

Slog wrote:Its amazing and funny you call me this pokemon as i put this in all my birthday cards to people right besides my wifes message rofl.

LOL omg is that coincidence or what? XDDDD

Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Leifeng on Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:46 pm

Lei wants to be a Slakoth
Leifeng
Branch Head - Hyper Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica on Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:03 am

Leifeng wrote:Lei wants to be a Slakoth

Rofl alllllrighty then, Slakoth it is.... XD

Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

I got something better for Slog...

Post  Celica on Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:52 am

This just suddenly hit me and I figured I should post it before I forget.

Here is actually a better suited Pokemon to represent teh Slog.... XD

Honchkrow: The "Big Boss" Pokemon

Honchcrow is a Pimp. *Insert Big Pimpin' song here*

((Makes you wonder how Pokemon is still considered kid-friendly...))

NO! SERIOUS! READ THE FLAVOR TEXT!

wrote:Flavor Text

Diamond - Becoming active at night, it is known to swarm with numerous MURKROW in tow.

Pearl - It makes its MURKROW cronies bring it food. It idles its time away, grooming itself in its nest.

XDDDD

Moves:

Taunt
Payback
Giga Impact
Faint Attack (cuz all the ladies faint when he comes close....? Laughing Laughing Laughing )

Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Leifeng on Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:15 am

dont forget my move set:

rest
yawn
snore
attract

(totally serious)
and I hafta hold leftovers XD
Leifeng
Branch Head - Hyper Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah on Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:30 pm

Celica wrote:This just suddenly hit me and I figured I should post it before I forget.

Here is actually a better suited Pokemon to represent teh Slog.... XD

Honchkrow: The "Big Boss" Pokemon

Honchcrow is a Pimp. *Insert Big Pimpin' song here*

((Makes you wonder how Pokemon is still considered kid-friendly...))

NO! SERIOUS! READ THE FLAVOR TEXT!

wrote:Flavor Text

Diamond - Becoming active at night, it is known to swarm with numerous MURKROW in tow.

Pearl - It makes its MURKROW cronies bring it food. It idles its time away, grooming itself in its nest.

XDDDD

Moves:

Taunt
Payback
Giga Impact
Faint Attack (cuz all the ladies faint when he comes close....? Laughing Laughing Laughing )

LMAO this so works xD
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Binks on Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:47 pm

Celica wrote:Binks

(This was a tough one to decide because I first thought of Persian because I like them and they're awesome and can learn the Nasty Plot move which I found funny and fitting for Binks. Then I also thought of Delcatty who knows the move Sing but then I figured Glameow ended up being the most fitting)

Glameow

Moves:

Swagger
Fake Out
Shadow Claw
Hypnosis

If ya change Swagger to Assist or Captivate, It would be more appropriate... And Fake Out is a useless move >< Faint Attack is better xD

Songwriter

http://dragcave.net/user/BinksTriada

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica on Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:25 pm

Binks wrote:
Celica wrote:Binks

Glameow

Moves:

Swagger
Fake Out
Shadow Claw
Hypnosis

If ya change Swagger to Assist or Captivate, It would be more appropriate... And Fake Out is a useless move >< Faint Attack is better xD

I chose Swagger because if Glameow uses it on itself it wont get confused because of its Own Tempo ability and will raise its physical attack because Shadow Claw is a physical attack move. I've watched a lot of PBR battles and Fake Out isn't exactly useless, it always attacks first on the first turn to make the target flinch which I'm thinking in terms of possible future battles would be useful against fast offensive Pokemon or Ubers but since I haven't been able to test the teams yet, there's always room for change.

I'm trying not to copy any particular movesets or tiers, but I'm trying to use what would make sense, if physical or special attacker, what kind of stat boosts will compliment their original attacks.

I know I've chosen moves to go with the personality of each guildie, but I also chose ones that will work in Pokemon Battle Revolution.

Thus, I don't want to go off a random move use with Assist, and Captivate only works on Pokemon of the opposite gender, and only lowers special attack, and would be useless if the pokemon wasn't a special attacker to begin with. So these two moves aren't normally used in PBR.

So I can switch Fake Out with Faint Attack, or maybe Sucker Punch because it has more power.

Once I can get the teams ready, I can test out using Captivate and switch that in. Smile

Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Shin on Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:11 am

Celi...your pokemon choices and move sets for guildies brought a smile upon my face. XD
Hope you continue to build up your team to take on other poketrainers and have them immortalized in the hall of fame. Anywho, take care all and noogies for all. Surprised
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica on Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:42 pm

Shin wrote:Celi...your pokemon choices and move sets for guildies brought a smile upon my face. XD
Hope you continue to build up your team to take on other poketrainers and have them immortalized in the hall of fame. Anywho, take care all and noogies for all. Surprised

AWW thankies...I'm glad. ^_^

I SHALL NAME JOO! KING OF MUDKIPZ! *places Mudkip hat on Shin's head with words that say "i herd u liek mudkipz" * << >>;;;

Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah on Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:27 am

Celica wrote:
Shin wrote:Celi...your pokemon choices and move sets for guildies brought a smile upon my face. XD

AWW thankies...I'm glad. ^_^

I SHALL NAME JOO! KING OF MUDKIPZ! *places Mudkip hat on Shin's head with words that say "i herd u liek mudkipz" * << >>;;;
LMAO!! Celi xDDD
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucxene on Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:30 am

Pudding. ^_~
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down