Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Girls REALLY Want...(???) This is for SLOG XD (and all the other guys too)

2 posters

Go down

What Girls REALLY Want...(???) This is for SLOG XD (and all the other guys too) Empty What Girls REALLY Want...(???) This is for SLOG XD (and all the other guys too)

Post  Celica Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:09 am

Alright well I saw this video a few months back and after I first watched it I never favorited (or "Liked" in terms of Facebook, even Youtube does it now) it so I kind of couldn't find for so long.

I had a conversation with Slog a while back where we talked about what girls really want in a guy and so I thought about this video because it was just PERFECT for the situation, though unfortunately I couldn't find it so I couldn't show it to him for it to fit in.

And now...NOW I finally found it! Very Happy

The Perfect Guy: What Girls Want

LMAO I have to admit...that everything said in that video I agree with completely. XDDDD
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

What Girls REALLY Want...(???) This is for SLOG XD (and all the other guys too) Empty Re: What Girls REALLY Want...(???) This is for SLOG XD (and all the other guys too)

Post  Zion Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:14 pm

EXACTLY! THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I THINK ABOUT WOMEN! I rant about this all day every day during school!

"Women don't know what they want."

"They are paradoxical creatures." (meaning they say one thing and mean another if you didn't know XD)

"They want a MAN's man, yet, they want him to be sensitive!"

"They want someone to always be there for her, but they don't want to feel overly protected."

Seriously, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU ALL WANT!?

Lol this guy knows exactly what he's talking about, he's my new idol <<. We think the same exact way!

Uhm, but all joking aside, yeah, it ain't easy on us guys when we have to be all of those, like he said XD;.
Zion
Zion
Elder

Back to top Go down