Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lol...The what kind of anime character are you.

+8
Zion
Binks
Zymes
Tika_Keiga
Kaoruniwa
Liah
Kazaa
Lucxene
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lol...The what kind of anime character are you. - Page 2 Empty Re: Lol...The what kind of anime character are you.

Post  Lucxene Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:55 am

But the questions is....>_> How will we keep the new generation Mr. And Mrs. USA? Celica and Zion....

o.o As elder position...(Over ruling the other elders and Celica's chairperson position.>_>Wink

You both are restricted to only date and when you marry someone who is just as hot if not hotter then both of you.

>_> I want hot great nephews and nieces!

Celica's list
Good eyes,hairs,muscular or atheletic, is a 10 nice arms,chest,6-pacs and nothing less.Well endowed. ^_~ Hm...Good personality and must be intelligent

Restricted to that and Zion...

Nice hair and eyes,likes make up,nothing small then a c cup, atheletic or slenderly thin build only, must be smart and have a good personality. Hour glass figure.

^_^ Be sure to follow these instructions.*Tapes them on your bedroom wall.*
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Lol...The what kind of anime character are you. - Page 2 Empty Re: Lol...The what kind of anime character are you.

Post  Zion Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:13 pm

Lucxene wrote:But the questions is....>_> How will we keep the new generation Mr. And Mrs. USA? Celica and Zion....

o.o As elder position...(Over ruling the other elders and Celica's chairperson position.>_>Wink

You both are restricted to only date and when you marry someone who is just as hot if not hotter then both of you.

Celica's list
Good eyes,hairs,muscular or atheletic, is a 10 nice arms,chest,6-pacs and nothing less.Well endowed. ^_~ Hm...Good personality and must be intelligent

Nice hair and eyes,likes make up,nothing small then a c cup, atheletic or slenderly thin build only, must be smart and have a good personality. Hour glass figure.

LOOOOOL Cel, make sure you re-read that, it says "good personality" XDD!

"Nothing smaller than a C-cup?" A huge rack tends to get in the way you know <_< (no offense to you Cel and Liah LMAO!) Hourglass, athletic? D= What kind of single woman in the universe has all that?!

(I'd say more, but I'm posting from my office cubicle lmao <.<)
Zion
Zion
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Leifeng Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:28 pm

Zion wrote:
"Nothing smaller than a C-cup?" A huge rack tends to get in the way you know <_< (no offense to you Cel and Liah LMAO!) Hourglass, athletic? D= What kind of single woman in the universe has all that?!

The mean ones noone wants to date or stay in a relationship with, obviously. As Mr. USA, this doesn't matter to you though. The purpose of your future love life is merely to serve as idealistic eye candy; to show the rest of the nation that they're fat unattractive underachievers. Enjoy, mr. posterboy!
Leifeng
Leifeng
Branch Head - Hyper Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:48 am

Zion wrote:
Lucxene wrote:But the questions is....>_> How will we keep the new generation Mr. And Mrs. USA? Celica and Zion....

Celica's list

Miss Universe, of course! XDDDD Heck if you're Mr. USA you could date any woman you wanted, rofl.

And unfortunately I do agree with you about the "huge rack" thing... its a pain in the....back? Can never find the right br....err but I digress.

Lucx I can't believe you're setting standards for us... XD then again....I did see a super hawt guy today...I just didn't know how old he was Q.Q

Aaanyway, uhh... *stares at Lucx's list on her wall* <<;;;;

Lmao, "well endowed"? Are you going to give me a specific measurement? << >>

Lol....I'll...work on it. Neutral
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:47 am

Celica wrote:
Zion wrote:

Celica's list

Miss Universe, of course! XDDDD Heck if you're Mr. USA you could date any woman you wanted, rofl.

And unfortunately I do agree with you about the "huge rack" thing... its a pain in the....back? Can never find the right br....err but I digress.

Lucx I can't believe you're setting standards for us... XD then again....I did see a super hawt guy today...I just didn't know how old he was Q.Q

LMAO oh God what have I started? xDD

Either way <<; I agree with cell about the pain in the...back <<; Though I might add while it does have its flaws, advantages follow *cough* >>;

As for Mr. USA, I've been assigned for a "rescue mission" But then again *looks at the rest of you* I want to live >>....and he does get to wear a black tux.....*thinks*

Sorry Zi but the James Bond look is in. I'll have my camera ready to take pictures :3
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Zion Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:30 am

Liah wrote:
Celica wrote:
Zion wrote:

Celica's list

Either way <<; I agree with cell about the pain in the...back <<; Though I might add while it does have its flaws, advantages follow *cough* >>;

As for Mr. USA, I've been assigned for a "rescue mission" But then again *looks at the rest of you* I want to live >>....and he does get to wear a black tux.....*thinks*

Sorry Zi but the James Bond look is in. I'll have my camera ready to take pictures :3

Leaving me out to dry huh Q.Q?...I see how it is...>_>. I won't forget this!
Zion
Zion
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:04 pm

Zion wrote:
Liah wrote:
Celica wrote:
Zion wrote:

Celica's list

It would make me a bad aunt if I did <<

Therefore, after you take the pictures I'll help you escape before the swimsuit competition>>;
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Zion Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:12 pm

Liah wrote:
Zion wrote:
Liah wrote:
Celica wrote:
Zion wrote:

Celica's list

Therefore, after you take the pictures I'll help you escape before the swimsuit competition>>;

Hm...well....alright. Also get me out of the talent show competition, and we can call it even XD;
Zion
Zion
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:02 pm

Zion wrote:
Liah wrote:
Zion wrote:
Liah wrote:
Celica wrote:
Zion wrote:

Celica's list

Hm...well....alright. Also get me out of the talent show competition, and we can call it even XD;
......we're gonna need a distraction
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Kooh Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:14 pm

You're A Chibi (Midget/Super Deformed)!
You bounce around like a little rubber ball! You are cute and make dramatic expressions. You are short and full of energy. Go you!

Lmao how am i short XD
Kooh
Kooh
Branch Head - Cookie Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post  Kooh Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:15 pm

Zion wrote:...

You're A Bishounen (Attractive Young Male)!
You hunk, you. All the girls want your body! You have a cool car, and a way with words. You know exactly how to get what you want.

Kooh, if you say something, I will kill you >.>

ARENT YOU A PRETTY BOY! AWW ZION~ AWWW *smacks with carebear* DAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
*cough* ' w' Cool clown car.
Kooh
Kooh
Branch Head - Cookie Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2