Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What should have your eye color been?

+2
Binks
Lucxene
6 posters

Go down

What should have your eye color been? Empty What should have your eye color been?

Post  Lucxene Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:57 am

http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/EMOtionscrazzz/what-eye-color-you-should-have/

You Scored as Deep Blue
Your eyes should have been Deep blue, you are a sensitive caring person who think about others first. you may be shy at times but when you get to know some one you are very close, to you love is the truest thing there is

Deep Blue
80%
Hazle
55%
Red
55%
Brown
55%
Light Blue
40%
Green
40%

I have to say though...It's pretty accurate.Ironic,eh?XD What about you guys?
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

What should have your eye color been? Empty Re: What should have your eye color been?

Post  Binks Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:20 pm

You Scored as Red

you should have Red eyes, when faced with a problem your first thought is to run. you are different and misunderstood but a very gental person, you try to fit in but it doesn't aways work. and when you get a friend you treat them as tho there were the greatest in the world

Red 90%
Deep Blue 75% --- Actual Eye Colour x.x
Hazle 70%
Green 70%
Light Blue 45%
Brown 40%
Binks
Binks
Songwriter
Songwriter

http://dragcave.net/user/BinksTriada

Back to top Go down

What should have your eye color been? Empty Re: What should have your eye color been?

Post  Celica Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:29 pm

You Scored as Brown

you should have had Brown eye, you are normal and love being around people. where ever you go there is always a friendly face with you. you are fun and layed back but becareful some people don't like how you seem to put things off till they get to them to when you are just doing it to be around others.

--------

Well...Brown is my actual eye color, but I don't know how you guys got the percentages of the other eye colors... XD I think my next one would be Deep Blue, then Green. Lol.
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:06 pm

You Scored as Deep Blue
Your eyes should have been Deep blue, you are a sensitive caring person who think about others first. you may be shy at times but when you get to know some one you are very close, to you love is the truest thing there is

Deep Blue 70%
Hazle 60%
Red 60%
Light Blue 55%
Green 55%
Brown 55%

My actual eye color is brown but deep blue sounds good too xD
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Slog Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:20 am

*breaks out bean bags for teh deep blue group* lol

You Scored as Deep Blue

Deep Blue 95%
Red 80%
Hazle 70%
Green 65%
Light Blue 45%
Brown 45%
Mrs.Slog
Mrs.Slog
Branch Head - Trans Dragons

https://www.facebook.com/#!/?sk=nf

Back to top Go down

Post  Kooh Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:46 pm

You Scored as Light Blue

You should have light blue eyes, you always seem to know what others are feeling by how they act and understand when they are upset, you are layed back, but always ready to move, be careful because some people find it irritating when you try to understand how they might feel about events

Light Blue
60%
Brown
60%
Green
60%
Red
55%
Deep Blue
45%
Hazle
35%
First light blue 8D?
Kooh
Kooh
Branch Head - Cookie Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down