Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion: Domo boredem

3 posters

Go down

Discussion: Domo boredem Empty Discussion: Domo boredem

Post  Kazaa Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:15 am

Alright, I'm thinking I'm gonna start posting some 'discussion' threads, basically I'm gonna post something to talk about, whether it's something bugging me or something that I think is worth a fair vent about. I will also post my opinion if any on the topic as well. Keep in mind i don't want these to turn into wars on stuff like "what job is best". If you want to 'fight' about it with someone fine but do it in pm's. That's not to say you can't debate something I just don't want wars about it. Also I ask that you respect everyone's opinions.
How often I post these may vary, mostly depends on how active they get and when i have something bugging me. If i don't see these getting much attention at all I won't post more, if at all. You are free to post your own or you may message me with your ideas for these.
Hopefully this will liven up our forums a bit.

Topic: Eventually everything's fun dies down, well I want to hear when you guys think domo loses its fun. Do you think the fun can be 'revived'? I also want to hear what you think you might do after domo.

My response: It gets boring once you complete a major goal, one you have wanted the whole time you played domo. For instance, hitting lvl 60 finnaly after over a year of playing. I think its possible to have it revived, but in a different goal or a new way for the same kind of goal. After domo, I will probably go to another MMO with Sandry.

there we have it, hope you guys enjoy this. :3
Kazaa
Kazaa
Branch Head - Demon Dragons

Back to top Go down

Discussion: Domo boredem Empty Re: Discussion: Domo boredem

Post  Sandry Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:44 am

Hmmm...well, I'm in the same boat as you are. For a long time, my huge goal, was a level sixty doctor. Well, I've accomplished that...now what? Basically, when I'm bored...(as some of you may notice) I attack the guild with randomness Razz I've hit my huge goal for the game, I stay for the ones I love now. I may find another goal sometime, but, as for now, I'm kinda stuck. I've lost interest before and came back, and it was always because of my love for the guild. If I ever do truly leave, it will be when the guild dies.

After I leave DoMo...(someday not now o.o) I will probably find a new MMO with Kazaa. But by the time I leave DoMo I'll probably be nearing college so <.<....Won't have have as much time to play. Even if the guild dies though...I'll still annoy everyone I can on MSN with hearts and love, because once a Dragon, always a Dragon.
Sandry
Sandry
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:36 am

Well it's not really what I'm gonna do after DoMO. It's what I'm doing after DoMO. As some of you may be aware, I have already moved out of DoMO.

My DoMO goal: Was to become a level 60 Merc with level 50 Pet Muse subs, and level 50 Doc subs.

I never got that far ^^;

The only reason I'm still on DoMO is to stay in contact with guild. Though I don't get many whispers. I guess DoMO's fun died for me when leveling became "grinding." Which is around lvl 42. With a lack of side stories, and a relatively short mainstream story. There's no good side questing in DoMO. I reached lvl 50 merc. After my pet collection was complete, I had no longer had much interest in DoMO.

What I do now: I know not many people like nexon after they tried playing Maple Story. But another of their games called Mabinogi, I thought was entertaining. Mabinogi doesn't have the button grinding we all hate. It requires strategy, not just sitting there pressing buttons.

Mabinogi's world isn't too expansive. but it makes up for it in the ability to do almost everything you want. From playing music in town square for chump change to harnessing the power of the gods. From cooking meals to exploring.

In the end you might end up without anything to do. but that's the point of games. To be able to do everything. Any game you move to will eventually lose it's interest.

My suggestions from MMOs I've tried:

-Shin Megami tensei: Imagine
-Requiem: Bloodymare
-Mabinogi
-Rohan Online
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content