Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domos current gms, and your opinion

5 posters

Go down

Domos current gms, and your opinion Empty Domos current gms, and your opinion

Post  Kazaa Sat May 09, 2009 8:32 pm

So a little while ago we had some GM changes on domo, well im curious on everyones thoughts on these new GMs and how they are managing things. Is domo on the right track or the long road to death, we will see.

Current GMs:
Clementine
GM Erock
GM Pravous
GM TankGirl
GM Kali

Last edited by Kazaa on Sat May 09, 2009 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kazaa
Kazaa
Branch Head - Demon Dragons

Back to top Go down

Domos current gms, and your opinion Empty Re: Domos current gms, and your opinion

Post  Kazaa Sat May 09, 2009 8:40 pm

Clem: the way i see it she is doing great for this game. She is bound and determined to get the patches out right and the item mall is starting to look healthier. She is definatly helping us recover from Cheifs item mall

GM Erock: The tried and true, Erock seems to run events just right.

GM Pravous: dont know him so no opinion

GM TankGirl:...she seems to be to hot headed and quick to anger, and i am very unimpressed with her ability to run events, what i have seen was very disorganized.

GM Kali: shes brand new so no clue but i hope for greatness
Kazaa
Kazaa
Branch Head - Demon Dragons

Back to top Go down

Domos current gms, and your opinion Empty Re: Domos current gms, and your opinion

Post  Mjrn Sun May 10, 2009 2:38 am

Well honestly, I'm not a huge fan of the new GM's [or GS's for that matter save Cye]

GM Clem: Honestly, the only thing good that Clem does is a post on what maint is about. Other than that she's done nothing exceptional in my eyes [considering the other past GMs worked almost as hard as her], she is decidcated, I give her that, though the dumb pictures as a "I'm sorry" for not getting something done it somewhat pitiful. They run a buisness, showing a picture of a cake is not going to fix their issue with fixing major problems in the game, with all the mistakes that have been going on, they should mail us the cake >>"

GM Erock: I like him, he's more of a behind the scenes guy and he throws decent events. I've dealt with him once and he does handle the issues in a professional and personal manner. In my eyes he is the only GM who should be here.

GM TankGirl: I've seen her blow up on a few people in broadcast, while I've never had any personal issue with her, she seems to have done a lot to anger people.

GM Kali: No idea, never heard of her.

Honestly I miss the old GMs, they had character and they gave honest answers on why things were screwed up, and they were generally good people.
Mjrn
Mjrn
Queen of the Dragons
Queen of the Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Sun May 10, 2009 4:54 am

Clementine: No offense to anyone and most of you may not have noticed or even care but EVER SINCE Clem started running the item mall again delivery of promotion items is just....bad. In the past couple of months I have had to make Contact Us forms at least FIVE TIMES just to get my items. See I don't know who is really in charge but really...I never had any delivery problems when Chief ran the item mall, though I admit that things have been somewhat stable and prices aren't that ridiculous but I still don't know I'm still iffy about how Clem runs things....

GM Erock: I LOVE him. He's a scary, yet "devilishly handsome" sprite. If could date a GM, I would pick him. XD <333 (*coughsryKaracough) He's the one who gave me my Miss DoMO 2009 bouquet of roses <3. I have no problems with him and I hope he gets to keep his job for a very long time.

GM TankGirl: Yeah I've read the forum topics about the things she's done and how people got angry over her actions/decisions....I agree with some of what people have said but I'm not too sure as like Mjrn said about Clem I haven't seen anything exceptional come from her yet.

GM Kali: Yeah she's knew, so can't say anything yet.

GM Pravous: I've noticed he's run some Aeria-wide events before never really participated...I don't really know what he does so I can't say. I've seen his pic, though....pretty good-looking guy? XD

I MIIISSSS AAADDAAAZZZIIINNNN T____T
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Mjrn Sun May 10, 2009 1:59 pm

Celica wrote:

...Took the words right out of my mouth.

ps. I also don't know much about GM Pravous
Mjrn
Mjrn
Queen of the Dragons
Queen of the Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucxene Mon May 11, 2009 12:27 pm

Eh?Honestly,I never ran into or seen any of them.Let alone,I haven't talked to any of them...This goes for all the GMs...The most I see is a broadcast once in a while on DOMO but never had much of encounter to see it for myself...

Erock is the only one I ran into once...He's really tiny and a sprite.He seemed nice,just never had much of a connection to tell.
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandry Mon May 11, 2009 12:30 pm

Mjrn wrote:
Celica wrote:

...Took the words right out of my mouth.

ps. I also don't know much about GM Pravous

Adizin was awesomeeee ;_____________;
Only GM who took the time of day to even say anything to me xD
Sandry
Sandry
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down