Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apologizes

5 posters

Go down

Apologizes Empty Apologizes

Post  Celica Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:49 pm

Apparently some of you are wondering where I am. Razz

All I can say is, don't worry, I'm fine...I'm not really "taking a break" or anything, I haven't dropped off the face of the earth. I just don't feel like logging in on DOMO for a while. Part of the reason being, there's basically nothing I want to do on DOMO for now, even though there is new content, when it still seems like there is bad lag, and people getting d/c left and right, and the fact that I can't lvl pets because pets still won't follow commands.

So I'm sorry if you've worried about me because you don't know where I am. Just know I that I will still log on DOMO periodically and still run the incentive program so if you wanna get in touch with me just PM me here on the forum.

I'm the kind of person where, I tend to "disappear" for periods of time without letting anyone know. I know most of the time I try to be considerate of others before I do things like this, but sometimes I just want to "get away" and don't feel the need to have to tell every single person I know.

I'll be around, so there's no need to worry or wonder.

So to joke about this whole thing I'll just say that I eloped with Kara somewhere.....rofl.....

And we're having a blast. XD

Love & Hugs,

~Celica

P.S. Oh yeah so that there are no more future concerns I will be on vacation from Friday, June 19 and will be returning Monday, June 22. Not sure if I will bring my laptop because not sure if I will have internet access via hotel......
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Apologizes Empty Hey let me know when u start the one thing

Post  Slog Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:43 am

Like my topic says Read it and i miss you celica Q.Q

Slog

Back to top Go down

Apologizes Empty Re: Apologizes

Post  Kazaa Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:53 am

awww alright celi D:
Kazaa
Kazaa
Branch Head - Demon Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:17 pm

Q.Q *huggles tight* Okies Celichu, I'll miss you.

Enjoy your time and hope to see you soon <33
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Zion Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:48 pm

Well, at least I know where you are now ^^. I'd say "take as long as you like" but you know...SHE would wallop me >_>

Anyway, miss you Sis, hope to see you some time late, and cause more chaos together >=D
Zion
Zion
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum