Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

message from me (sylpha)

3 posters

Go down

message from me (sylpha) Empty message from me (sylpha)

Post  Sylpha Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:12 am

so, for the past few days i havnt been on domo. i was away on a trip, one of the few i have left of my childhood before i begin to take on the path of adulthood, but thats not really the point of this post.
even before my trip, i know ive been really preocuppied and, though online on domo, i havnt really been paying as much attention to it. my real life as well as a few of the glitches (inability to lvl pets a major one) in domo are some of the causes of this. ive tried out the new, oh so awesome class known as the witch doctor, explored and continue to explore the new map, but for some reason, nothing is really holding me to domo these days.
ill be around of course and most likely its just my mind saying i need an extended break from domo, or it could just be my mind thinking i could be doing something better with my life (i love you all, but sitting in front of the comp for hours on end is beginning to feel a bit unhealthy). i guess if i think about it, its most likely a mixture of the 2 and once my mind feels the break is over, ill be back in action, though, maybe not as heavily as i have been.
though i may be on break, ill try to stay online, sitting in the cottage playing with a pet, or collecting my assigned mat of the week. if you happen to have something fun or need help, dont hesitate to ask. heck if you wanna just talk to me i love a good conversation with friends.
please dont hate me for this.

P.S. i am still your elder and will check in pretty often so behave yourselves ^.~
Sylpha
Sylpha
Offical Chaotic Dragon's Pet and Cleaner of Toliets

Back to top Go down

message from me (sylpha) Empty Re: message from me (sylpha)

Post  Sandry Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:10 am

Aww Sylpha...we could never hate you. Time to grow up a bit I guess huh...We're gonna miss having you around as much as we do. Love ya~<3
Sandry
Sandry
Sandry
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:26 am

*jumps into the boat with Sylpha*

Yep....
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down