Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swift back from a very long absence(with pics)

4 posters

Go down

Swift back from a very long absence(with pics) Empty Swift back from a very long absence(with pics)

Post  Swift_Ali Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:08 pm

sup peeps, look i know i've been away for a very long time and i know some of you have missed me...riiight Twisted Evil ? anyways, i'm back and its good to be back i dont know if i'll be gone again but lets just enjoy the present forget the past and not worry so much about the future Very Happy . On DoMO I'm your average guild member who likes to lvl and talk, i mean else is there to do on domo? Anyways you got your black hair, yellow eyed, 170cm human who is randomly roaming around the world of domo, so get at me Very Happy .

Jobs
43 Fencer <Main
32 Thief
31 Merc
30 Muse
30 Doc
26 BM i think scratch
12 Wiz

RL Swift

Sup, my real name is Kellvin Khounborin (kuhn-bor-in) and I am asian Very Happy . Born and raised in San Diego CA I am going to be a junior in highschool and I am 16. Alot of people say that I seem shy and boring but when you get to know me I am very random and somewhat energetic, when I choose to be. But most of the time I'm pretty down to earth and mellow. The main difference between domo swift and Kellvin is that Kellvin Talks way more, i know most people are vise versa that idk call me wierd. I'm not really an emotional person and i dont like people who are fakes or posers. I almost forgot about my interests and hobies =P. anyway i like football, food, girls, tv, games, sleeping, and water your basic guy stuff.

Behind all the pixels
Swift back from a very long absence(with pics) Img_0111

My sisters Graduation and the folks
Swift back from a very long absence(with pics) Img_0010
Swift_Ali
Swift_Ali

Back to top Go down

Swift back from a very long absence(with pics) Empty Re: Swift back from a very long absence(with pics)

Post  Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:26 am

Nice to have you back! :3

Back to top Go down

Swift back from a very long absence(with pics) Empty Re: Swift back from a very long absence(with pics)

Post  Liah Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:33 am

Omg yay its Swift!

Awsome pics

Welcome back, we missed joo Q.Q

Ohhh spikey *touches your hair* :3
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:13 am

SWWWIIFTTT!!! NICE TA HAVE YA BACK, BROOOOO! *headlocks and noogies* Twisted Evil
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucxene Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:15 pm

Yay,love it.You are very adorable.^_^
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down