Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What animal are you?

4 posters

Go down

What animal are you? Empty What animal are you?

Post  Kazaa Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:28 pm

We all a a bit like an animal. Whether the loyalty of a dog or the playfulness of a cat, we all tend to have certain aspects of an animal.

For me as most of you know I'm a wolf. Rather reclusive and stick strong to those I love. Hard to get along with but a loyal and steadfast friend if you can get me there.

So I now ask the question, what animal are you? It can be anything real or make believe. Try to keep it to one animal but if you really can't pick one then blend them. Be creative. Also say why you choose what you chose.
Kazaa
Kazaa
Branch Head - Demon Dragons

Back to top Go down

What animal are you? Empty Re: What animal are you?

Post  Sandry Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:11 pm

As we know...I am a cat, more a kitten really. Playful and cuddly, affectionate and fickle of heart. Once I pick the one I love, I follow them till the end. Gentle when happy, claw and tooth when angry.
Sandry
Sandry
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:32 pm

I'd say I'm a Panther. A bit of a loner, and not very social. Brutal and dangerous. Knowing what needs to be done in order to continue. But there's a soft side. Once the relationship is formed, can be reliable and friendly. Breaking through the armor is the toughest part.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarod Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:54 pm

I sometimes feel like a wolf. Quiet, stealthy, strong. Though, that's only me sometimes.. usually when I have someone to protect. A few people have labeled me as such, they say it "fits". I don't know if I believe them.. I think, sometimes, I'm too hyper to be a wolf all the time.

I sometimes feel like a spider, cunning and cautious. I labeled myself as this, because I do have the sort of patience to spin a web and wait, patiently, feeling for any vibration, for anything to get caught in my net. No one seems to agree with it though.. oh well.

I was once labeled (vehemently, I might add) as something that I particularly enjoy, though I feel that I enjoy it too much (huge "cool" factor) to think of it as true: a phoenix. I suppose it has its merits.. I've had a lot of moments in my life when I've fallen into deep, dark pits.. but, after a while, I always come back, just as strong as I've always been.

Really though, I'm too complex to give myself a single entity. I have parts of me that can be represented by other things, but at the end of the day, I'm 100% homo sapian.

... though the phoenix thing is pretty cool.. >.>
Jarod
Jarod
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down