Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here we go...

5 posters

Go down

Here we go... Empty Here we go...

Post  Rakuna Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:28 am

Um... Hi. ^_^
As I told some earlier today, my character is new, but I'm not new to the game. My former main was Rakuna. I suppose I got bored when the guild I was in wasn't going anywhere, and I was having trouble progressing my classes, and disappeared for a few months. My sister recently decided to start her character over, so I thought I'd do the same and see if I could get back into the game. Here's to hoping it works!

Also, I'll update this as more happens, since I did say I just started over... two or three days ago.

IN-GAME
Name: [K]rimson
Nicknames: K, Krim, Krim-Krim, Krimi, Rakuna, Raky , Rak(or whatever you want to call me)
Race: Shura

Pets
Original Lily; Lvl41; Hitomi
Original Jade; Lvl41; Dante.
Original Rock; Lvl19; LordPiggles
Special Edition 4 Sapphire; Lvl11; Eiji

Special Edition Nurse Sara Sweetheart

Classes
Lvl31 Fencer
Lvl26 Blademaster
Lvl25 Hunter
Lvl20 Doctor
Lvl13 Thief

Here we go... Gx1jGEBi

IN REAL LIFE
Name: Rachel
Zodiac: Virgo/Snake

Likes: Avenged Sevenfold, drawing, listening to music, gaming, Photoshop, Chinese food, German language, slash fiction/yaoi, sleep, learning HTML.

Dislikes: Annoying people, most people in general, gas prices, tests, insensitive people, people who 'beat around the bush', being ignored, stupid drivers, being treated like I can't take care of myself.

Musical Tastes: Avenged Sevenfold, Pinkly Smooth, Good Charlotte [old], Simple Plan [old], Blue October, Panic at the Disco, Mindless Self Indulgence, Brand New, Burn Halo, Fall Out Boy, Eighteen Visions, Hollywood Undead, Muse, etc.

I don't have any recent pictures of myself, so you can have this one! It's about a year or so old... Not that it matters since I pretty much look the same anyway. Only difference is my hair has been dyed a little darker with highlights and it's not quite as straight...
Here we go... L_619a56eb8295063fc86ee6a9799f75bd

If there's anything else you'd like to know, feel free to ask. ^_^

Last edited by Rakuna on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
Rakuna
Rakuna

http://crimson-rakuna.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Here we go... Empty Re: Here we go...

Post  Lucxene Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:39 am

Hi there.^_^ Welcome to the guild,I'm glad you came back.Always good to have a DOMO buddy you started out with around.XD Alot of fun and all,I hope you stick around and feel welcome.I'm happy you are back.

I love your picture too,your eyes are so mysterious and lovely.
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Rakuna Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Lucxene wrote:Hi there.^_^ Welcome to the guild,I'm glad you came back.Always good to have a DOMO buddy you started out with around.XD Alot of fun and all,I hope you stick around and feel welcome.I'm happy you are back.

I love your picture too,your eyes are so mysterious and lovely.

Hee, thank you Luc. :3
It's good to be back! I found starting new seems to have been a good idea for me. Even if I have to start over on my Alchemy. |D

Again, thank you. ^_^-
Rakuna
Rakuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:10 pm

*nods* I agree with Lucx. Welcome to the guild, I really hope you enjoy your stay here :3 Awsome pic, love your eyes :p
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Rakuna Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:34 am

Liah wrote:*nods* I agree with Lucx. Welcome to the guild, I really hope you enjoy your stay here :3 Awsome pic, love your eyes :p

Thanks! :3
Rakuna
Rakuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Zion Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:05 pm

Heya Rak! Haven't seen you in a while =P. I was wondering what happened to Iru too, but looks like you guys just decided to have a fresh start on things. Glad to have you here ^^, and welcome to the team.
Zion
Zion
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Rakuna Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:03 pm

Zion wrote:Heya Rak! Haven't seen you in a while =P. I was wondering what happened to Iru too, but looks like you guys just decided to have a fresh start on things. Glad to have you here ^^, and welcome to the team.

It has been a while, hasn't it. :p
Eh, she was still getting on every now and then for a while, but eventually I guess she got bored as well, aside from the fact that she was always dealing with drama in her last guild. So yep, she started over, too. I think she plans on starting yet another guild...

Thanks! :3
Rakuna
Rakuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylpha Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:02 pm

welcome to the guild Razz as i tell all you need something dead, i can make it dead. i hope you enjoy us and glad to have ya Very Happy
Sylpha
Sylpha
Offical Chaotic Dragon's Pet and Cleaner of Toliets

Back to top Go down

Post  Rakuna Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:29 am

Sylpha wrote:welcome to the guild :P as i tell all you need something dead, i can make it dead. i hope you enjoy us and glad to have ya :D

I'll keep that in mind. x3
Thank you! :3
Rakuna
Rakuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum