Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What True Element are you?

+19
Shin
Theia
Karasukira
~Felipe~
Sylpha
Liah
Zion
Zymes
Mjrn
Opiumkid
Celica
Sandry
Jarod
rafaelito
Rakuna
Kaoruniwa
Kazaa
Kooh
Lucxene
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What True Element are you? - Page 2 Empty Re: What True Element are you?

Post  Shin Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:59 am

Hmm, not a surprising result that I got but here you go.

Your element is Water: Understanding, intelligent, quiet and calm. You know who you are and no one can change that. Usually quiet but only because your listening, don't let anyone think you haven't got an opinion! Your not quiet because your shy or sad, your usually quiet because you are thinking. Your answers are well planned and helpful so people generally seek your advice. Your the perfect balance between solitary and outgoing. But sometimes you need a little time to yourself to sort out your emotions and figure things out. You understand the phrase 'sticks and stone' and rarely let things get to you. What's that important for you to have to get so upset over? You know what you want out of life but are simply taking your time and enjoying things. To you your life is fine as it is, you can always change things later if your not happy.

Strange thing is, if I picked snake for what animal I'd be and changed the answer to people seeing me as a natural leader(some people do) to the question on how people see me rather than calm and level headed, the result would be fire.
Shin
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post  zeke Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:33 pm

Meh, I got shadow but I agree with Jarod...a few answers I probably messed with so the result page would explode because I had chosen opposite answers.

Your element is Shadow: Indifferent, unusual, gentle and a complete mystery. No one tends to know quite what to think of you because you camouflage your emotions so incredibly well, almost as well as your thoughts. You are unpredictable in that no one knows exactly what your going to do or what your capable of and you've made sure they never will. You are quite the wallflower but deep down inside is a kind and very intelligent person. You are capable of love but unless you let some light into your shadowed life you'll have a hard time with your relationships. People are a mystery only because they all seem too superficial, you would rather be somewhere else. Away from all the noise, perhaps putting your feelings into a form of art. Such as writing your feelings into a poem or journal, or perhaps painting a picture. The shadows make you feel comfortable and you don't like to step outside your comfort zone or let anyone else in, the spotlight terrifies you. You are truly a mystery.
zeke
zeke

Back to top Go down

Post  Binks Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:53 am

Your element is Light: Innocent, beautiful, kind-hearted and pure. You are so sweet your almost angelic! You find joy in others happiness and cannot stand to see anyone in pain. You want to make everyone around you feel good about themselves and if someone is upset you can tend to become rather upset as well which means you are sympathetic and raise others above yourself. Being as kind and good-natured as you are people have most likely hurt you in the past but you pick yourself up every time. You may look fragile but you are stronger then most tend to see. Life is beautiful no matter how you look at it and you understand that people make mistakes. Not everyone is perfect. You try to see the good in the bad which is a talent few posses. Dont ever let anyone change you. You truly have a beautiful soul inside and a heart of gold.
Binks
Binks
Songwriter
Songwriter

http://dragcave.net/user/BinksTriada

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucxene Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:55 am

The Element result so far!

Fire!
Jarod and Kooh

Earth!
Kazaa and Zymes

Light!
Binks,Kaoru,Sun-Ce,Liah and Sylpha

Water!
Sandry,Raf,Rakuna,Shin and Felipe

Air!
Celica and Zion

Shadow!
Mjrn,Uber,Zeke and Opium

Darkness!
Theia and Kara

Rain!
Luc

Yay for people.Seems CD so far is highly made up of Water Elementalist,follow by Light second.

Last edited by Lucxene on Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

What True Element are you? - Page 2 Empty Light

Post  Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:42 pm

Your element is Light: Innocent, beautiful, kind-hearted and pure. You are so sweet your almost angelic! You find joy in others happiness and cannot stand to see anyone in pain. You want to make everyone around you feel good about themselves and if someone is upset you can tend to become rather upset as well which means you are sympathetic and raise others above yourself. Being as kind and good-natured as you are people have most likely hurt you in the past but you pick yourself up every time. You may look fragile but you are stronger then most tend to see. Life is beautiful no matter how you look at it and you understand that people make mistakes. Not everyone is perfect. You try to see the good in the bad which is a talent few posses. Dont ever let anyone change you. You truly have a beautiful soul inside and a heart of gold.

Back to top Go down

Post  UberPwnage Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:02 pm

Well this is my element, not much different then i expected..

Your element is Shadow: Indifferent, unusual, gentle and a complete mystery. No one tends to know quite what to think of you because you camouflage your emotions so incredibly well, almost as well as your thoughts. You are unpredictable in that no one knows exactly what your going to do or what your capable of and you've made sure they never will. You are quite the wallflower but deep down inside is a kind and very intelligent person. You are capable of love but unless you let some light into your shadowed life you'll have a hard time with your relationships. People are a mystery only because they all seem too superficial, you would rather be somewhere else. Away from all the noise, perhaps putting your feelings into a form of art. Such as writing your feelings into a poem or journal, or perhaps painting a picture. The shadows make you feel comfortable and you don't like to step outside your comfort zone or let anyone else in, the spotlight terrifies you. You are truly a mystery.

UberPwnage

Back to top Go down

Post  Haliphax Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:34 am

mine is quite accurate to say the least

Your element is Water: Understanding, intelligent, quiet and calm. You know who you are and no one can change that. Usually quiet but only because your listening, don't let anyone think you haven't got an opinion! Your not quiet because your shy or sad, your usually quiet because you are thinking. Your answers are well planned and helpful so people generally seek your advice. Your the perfect balance between solitary and outgoing. But sometimes you need a little time to yourself to sort out your emotions and figure things out. You understand the phrase 'sticks and stone' and rarely let things get to you. What's that important for you to have to get so upset over? You know what you want out of life but are simply taking your time and enjoying things. To you your life is fine as it is, you can always change things later if your not happy.

Haliphax

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2