Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

^_~ Which Zodiac rocks your world

+8
rafaelito
Theia
Sandry
Liah
Kazaa
Celica
Kaoruniwa
Lucxene
12 posters

Go down

^_~ Which Zodiac rocks your world Empty ^_~ Which Zodiac rocks your world

Post  Lucxene Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:04 pm

-L • I • B • R • A • : Their Love is one of a kind

Nice to everyone they meet, Their Love is one of a kind, Silly, Fun, Sweet, Have their own unique sexiness, Most caring person you will ever meet! Spontanious, Neat, Addicted and loyal to their friends, Not the kind of person you wanna f@ck with You might end up crying; The most irresistible, Strong, Powerful, EXTREMELY PASSIONATE!Rare to find, A great kisser, Incredibly intelligent, Most Libras are deep-thinkers, Outgoing, Lovable, Corky, Crazy, A fun-lover, Funny, Talkative, Erotic, Smart, LOVES sports, Gets what he/she wants, Loves to be in a relationship BUT, is completely happy and free if single && 9 years of bad luck if you do not repost!

-L • E • O: Wild in Bed

Great talker, Sexy and passionate, Laid back, Knows how to have fun, Is really good at a lot, Great kisser, Unpredictable, Outgoing, Down to earth, Loyal, Addictive, Attractive, Loud, Loves being in long relationships, Talkative, Great fighter and will knock your ass out if you mess around, Rare to find, Great when found && 7 years of bad luck if you do not repost!

-S • C • O • R • P • I • O:Freak In Bed

Can be mean sometimes, and will Probably knock your ass out, if crossed the wrong way!! EXTREMELY Sexy Intelligent, Energetic, Predict future, Most erotic, Always get what they want, Creative, Very Down to Earth, Sexy, Attractive, Easy going, Loves being in long relationships, Talkative, The sexiest ever; Romantic, Caring && 4 years of bad luck if you do not repost this!

-V • I • R • G • O: The Freak

Dominant in relationships, Sexy, Someone loves them right now, Freak in bed, Always wants the last word, Caring, Smart, Intellectual, Attractive, Loyal, Easy to talk to, Hard to forget, Love at first sight, Everything you ever wanted, Easy to please, The one and only, Ultimate sexiness; Great kisser && 7 years of bad luck if you do not repost!

-A • R • I • E • S: The Sexiest

Outgoing, Lovable, Spontaneous, Not one to f@ck with, Erotic, Funny, Take you on trips to the moon in bed, Excellent kisser EXTREMELY sexy, Loves being in long relationships, Addictive, Loud, && 16 years of bad luck if you do not repost!

- A • Q • U • A • R • I • U • S - : the strongest

Trustworthy, Sexy, , One of a kind, Loves being in long-term relationships, Extremely energetic and funny, Unpredictable, Will exceed your expectations, Loves music, Not a Fighter, But will Knock the f@ck out of u, The BEST and BIGGEST FREAK in bed, Strong, Considered to be a "Spartan" The most intelligent, falls in love too easily, Doesn't show it but is easy to hurt, Perfect! && 2 years of bad luck if you do not repost!

-G • E • M • I • N • I: Sexy

Nice, Love is one of a kind, Lover not a fighter, but will still knock you the f@ck out, Trustworthy, Always happy, Loud, Talkative, Outgoing, VERY FORGIVING, Excellent in Bed, Loves to make out, Has a beautiful smile, Generous, Strong, ULTRA SEXY, THE MOST IRRESISTIBLE && 9 years of bad luck if you do not repost!

-C • A • N • C • E • R: Most Amazing kisser

Very high sex appeal, Great in bed, Love is one of a kind, Very romantic, Most caring person you will ever meet, Entirely creative, Extremely random and proud of it, , Spontaneous, Great telling stories, Not a Fighter, But will Knock your lights out if it comes down to it, Someone you should hold on to && 12 years of bad luck if you do not repost!

-P • I • S • C • E • S: The Piece of good ass

Caring and kind, Smart, Center of attention, Too Sexy, Has the last word, The nicest ass everr, The best to find, hardest to keep, Fun to be around, , Extremely weird but in a good way, Super good in bed, Good Sense of Humor, Thoughtful, A partner for life, Always gets what he or she wants, Loves to joke, Very popular, Silly, fun and sweet && 5 years of bad luck if you do not repost!

-C • A • P • R • I • C • O • R • N: THE BEST IN BED

Loves being in long relationships, Great talker, Always Love to bust, Nice, Sassy, Intelligent, SEXY, Predict future, Irresistible, AWSOME KISSER, gets what he or she wants, BY FAR the BEST in BED, Very sexy, Coolest, Loves to own Pisces in sports, Extremely fun, Loves to joke, Loves to be your first, So you'll never forget, And could have a good relationship with Virgo,Pisces,Aquarius, and Aries, Smart && 24 years of bad luck if you do not repost!

-T • A • U • R • U • S: The sexy one

Aggressive, Freak in bed, Rare to find, Loves being in long relationships, Likes to give a good fight for what they want, Extremely outgoing, Sexy, Loves to help people in times of need, Outstanding kisser, Very Awesome personality, Stubborn, Sexual, Most caring person you will ever meet, One of a kind, Not one to f@ck with, Are the most sexiest people on earth && 15 years of bad luck if you do not repost!

-S • A • G • I • T • T • A • R • I • U • S : The Sex Addict

Spontaneous, Freak in Bed, loves sex, sexy, The BEST in Bed!!!, Great Kisser, Great when found, Loves being in long relationships, The one, So much love to give, Not one to mess with, Very pretty, Very romantic, Nice to everyone They meet, Their Love is one of a kind, Silly, fun and sweet, Most caring person you will ever meet, Not the kind of person you wanna mess with, likes tryingnew things, willdo anything for their love && 22 years of bad luck if you do not repost!
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

^_~ Which Zodiac rocks your world Empty Re: ^_~ Which Zodiac rocks your world

Post  Kaoruniwa Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:08 pm

well.......thats very interesting xD;;
Capricorn is very......impressive xD;....
Kaoruniwa
Kaoruniwa

https://www.youtube.com/user/DaisukeMatsuzakakun

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:20 pm

Whoooot! *starts dancing to music*

Super Freak
She's a very kinky girl
The kind you don't take home to mother
She will never let your spirits down
Once you get her off the street, ow girl
She likes the boys in the band
She says that I'm her all-time favorite
When I make my move to her room it's the right time
She's never hard to please
{Refrain}
That girl is pretty wild now
The girl's a super freak
The kind of girl you read about
In new-wave magazine
That girl is pretty kinky
The girl's a super freak
I really love to taste her
Every time we meet
She's all right, she's all right
That girl's all right with me, yeah
She's a super freak, super freak
She's super-freaky, yow
Super freak, super freak
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaoruniwa Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:22 pm

Celica wrote:Whoooot! *starts dancing to music*

Super Freak
She's a very kinky girl
{Refrain}
The girl's a super freak
In new-wave magazine
The girl's a super freak
Every time we meet
She's super-freaky, yow
Super freak, super freak
omg celi wth XD
you must really like yours xD
Kaoruniwa
Kaoruniwa

https://www.youtube.com/user/DaisukeMatsuzakakun

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazaa Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:27 pm

lmao capricorn XDDD
hmmm sure san likes Razz
Kazaa
Kazaa
Branch Head - Demon Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:39 am

LMAO Celi and WOOT go Sagis!!

*orders a year's supply of room service and tugs Mjrn into the room* Should maybe go to some kind of meeting for addicts *thinks for a second* nahhhhhh :3
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:46 am

Celica wrote:Whoooot! *starts dancing to music*

Super Freak
She's a very kinky girl
{Refrain}
The girl's a super freak
In new-wave magazine
The girl's a super freak
Every time we meet
She's super-freaky, yow
Super freak, super freak

SUPER FREAKYYYYY!!! XD
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandry Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:41 am

-S • A • G • I • T • T • A • R • I • U • S : The Sex Addict

Spontaneous, Freak in Bed, loves sex, sexy, The BEST in Bed!!!, Great Kisser, Great when found, Loves being in long relationships, The one, So much love to give, Not one to mess with, Very pretty, Very romantic, Nice to everyone They meet, Their Love is one of a kind, Silly, fun and sweet, Most caring person you will ever meet, Not the kind of person you wanna mess with, likes tryingnew things, willdo anything for their love && 22 years of bad luck if you do not repost!

Hmmm...*drags Kaz away* I'm not addicted, not at all :3
Sandry
Sandry
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazaa Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:55 am

Sandry wrote:-S • A • G • I • T • T • A • R • I • U • S : The Sex Addict

Hmmm...*drags Kaz away* I'm not addicted, not at all :3

XD it fits
Kazaa
Kazaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Theia Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:38 am

-V • I • R • G • O: The Freak

Dominant in relationships, Sexy, Someone loves them right now, Freak in bed, Always wants the last word, Caring, Smart, Intellectual, Attractive, Loyal, Easy to talk to, Hard to forget, Love at first sight, Everything you ever wanted, Easy to please, The one and only, Ultimate sexiness; Great kisser && 7 years of bad luck if you do not repost!

Shocked Am i that? Someone answer Very Happy
Theia
Theia

Back to top Go down

Post  rafaelito Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:33 am

Most likely you are, Theia!! XD :O I could see some of those things in me. Shocked
rafaelito
rafaelito

Back to top Go down

Post  Lonelybear Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:45 pm

-L • I • B • R • A • : Their Love is one of a kind

Nice to everyone they meet, Their Love is one of a kind, Silly, Fun, Sweet, Have their own unique sexiness, Most caring person you will ever meet! Spontanious, Neat, Addicted and loyal to their friends, Not the kind of person you wanna f@ck with You might end up crying; The most irresistible, Strong, Powerful, EXTREMELY PASSIONATE!Rare to find, A great kisser, Incredibly intelligent, Most Libras are deep-thinkers, Outgoing, Lovable, Corky, Crazy, A fun-lover, Funny, Talkative, Erotic, Smart, LOVES sports, Gets what he/she wants, Loves to be in a relationship BUT, is completely happy and free if single && 9 years of bad luck if you do not repost!

yeah i think it got me idk :/
Lonelybear
Lonelybear

http://www.myspace.com/kingbrisk1

Back to top Go down

Post  Zion Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:22 pm

*start laughing his head off* Wow Cel...wow! XDD *laughing irl*

Outgoing, Lovable, Spontaneous, Not one to f@ck with, Erotic, Funny, Take you on trips to the moon in bed, Excellent kisser EXTREMELY sexy, Loves being in long relationships, Addictive, Loud, && 16 years of bad luck if you do not repost!

"Takes you on trips to the moon in bed"? What's that supposed to mean?! ROFL And I guess they got a portion of me right... <<;
Zion
Zion
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylpha Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:12 pm

go aries. Razz though it kinda makes me sound like a dominatrix...oh well Razz *gets whips, chains, leather, and rope* be prepared is the boyscouts motto ^.~ (not that im a boyscout)
Sylpha
Sylpha
Offical Chaotic Dragon's Pet and Cleaner of Toliets

Back to top Go down

Post  Binks Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:55 am

You have GOT to be kidding

.............. I only agree with Not one to f@ck with
Binks
Binks
Songwriter
Songwriter

http://dragcave.net/user/BinksTriada

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down