Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Since I have 2 days left now...

Go down

Since I have 2 days left now... Empty Since I have 2 days left now...

Post  rafaelito Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:44 pm

I just want to say a few things to the guild before I leave on Sunday (maybe Monday). First and most importantly, this isn't a definite goodbye, you will still see me around during the weekends. I'm just going to take a break from DOMO because I'm going to start college... again. I used to play everyday of the week, now it'll be more like 2 days per week and that is only if I don't have much work to do. Sad I would say I've been playing DOMO at least at 90% of my time, now it will go down to like... 20% O.O Therefore, you won't see me around like you used to, so... to those close to me, please don't forget about me and wish me lots of good luck cause I'm going to need it. If a bachelor's degree was a challenge, you can imagine how a master's degree is going to be like.

To Liah and Mjrn, about my position as elder... it was temporary as you both knew, so I guess the time has come. I guess I could stay as an elder, but quite honestly you will need someone to be here, keep order, help gather mats and all that, and I'm not going to be here most of the time. Maybe this can be discussed in tomorrow's meeting. O.o The guild needs someone with time, so regardless of what you guys decide to do with my position, I just want to say thanks for thinking about me as an option. I probably didn't do as much as an elder is supposed to, but meh... it was my first time being one, and I didn't have much time to do more. I want to thank Liah, Mjrn, and Sandry for answering my questions regarding this position. All this time was like training. ^_^ I learned a lot and I'm sure that if I ever have the elder position again, I will know how to do a better job and it will be all thanks to u three.

Leaving the DOMO business behind for a sec, I want to tell u both (Liah and Mjrn) that you're both good women, and you were always very kind to me (and hopefully will continue to be). Just a random, guy comment, you guys aren't only sweet and kind, but beautiful too. O.O Really! XD *blushes* Therefore, keep on being as awesome and thanks for all those moments you let me talk to you whenever I needed you. Also, thanks for not giving up on me when you first invited me back to the guild. ^_^

Kuzuma was the first one who suggested I moved back to this guild, and honestly I have to thank him for that even though he's not here right now due to his Internet issues. Coming back to the guild was the best thing I could've done ‘cause I met a lot of incredible people. Plus I had the chance to get to know people I didn’t know quite as well such as Mjrn and Liah. It also made me and Sandry get back on our friendship, which grows stronger with each day that passes by. Kaz better take good care of her, or else!! Mad Although come to think of it, I should say that to Sandry... ~_~ In spite of all the drama that has occurred in this guild ever since I joined back (most of which I had always tried to stay neutral or out of), all the fights, the arguments, the misunderstandings... I gotta say I don't regret having moved in here. To Theia, Kaz, the kids (Koohkie, Kao, brawl, and all those below 15, XD), Zi, Seph, Kara, Vampy, Zymes, Sylpha, Celi, Sun, tanker, and everyone else in this guild (and even those who are no longer in it, like Jarod, Zuzu, uber, and Felipe-Que pasa?)... you're uber cool, and I had tons of funs with you all. Hopefully the fun won't end anytime soon.

Sandry... oh Sandry... XD LOL You and I go waaaay back. All I have to say to you is that I hope you're ready for all the ranting I will have accumulated to throw at you when I come back online. You're so screwed, gurl. I'm going to miss you a lot and I'll be looking forward to chat with you whenever I get the chance. I wish you lots of blessings and I hope you and Kaz get to be together as I know you two have been wanting for so long! Maybe by the time I'm done with my master's (and if everything is ok) you two will finally be together... like married or something, one never knows, right? XD I'll be looking forward to that and please... I hope you never forget how special our friendship is. I love you and NOT in a romantic way like certain people think... ~_~ (you know who). You're an amazing girl, and I hope I get to meet you someday. ^_^ BFF!!

And if you guys haven't noticed the two quotes in my sig, please read them carefully. I base my life around those two quotes. If you're wondering where I got them, they're from a song called "Sky Fits Heaven" performed by Madonna. It's one of those songs that changed my perspective about life and taught me that there's never a reason to be rude to anyone (unless they REALLY deserve it), and that you don’t need a reason to help people in need. Let your judgments go, and stay focused on the good, not the bad (although it’s good to be bad sometimes, rawr!). With this I bid you... not farewell, more like "See you all whenever I get the chance". I'm going to miss you all greatly. I'll stop here since this isn't a definite goodbye, lol... I don't want to bore you with more words. XD

With love,

Rafaelito. <3
rafaelito
rafaelito

Back to top Go down