Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Of Bloody Queens and Fallen Kings

Go down

Of Bloody Queens and Fallen Kings Empty Of Bloody Queens and Fallen Kings

Post  Mjrn Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:28 am

“Dear Konton Ryuujin please hear my prayers for tonight a maelstrom of great disturbance will occur.”

Tika Keiga hesitantly raised her head as she looked at the marble dragon statue; her hands clutched on her platinum spear with white knuckles. In one swift motion she rose and swept out of the room, her plum hair shadowing the distressed look in her eyes.

A few days before...

“Now Lady Mjrn, I may as so humbly ask you to stop this impending feud on us or you’ll find yourself in more trouble than it’s worth.” A crimson haired sprite said with a hint of disgust towards the silver haired shura. Mjrn snorted as she looked down at the sprite. “Now Stubbs, how many times did I tell you I don’t allow vermin in my office? I ask oh-so-humbly to get the hell out.” She hissed as she bit her tongue, for the past few days she’d received letters from Fierce about their distaste concerning their new alliance with Genesis, the ex-dragon and soon to be gutted and hung as a lawn ornament sprite decided to pay her a friendly visit. Mjrn made a mental note to kick the moron who let him in the front gate, let alone her office. Livane looked up at her master from her usual resting spot; a plume of smoke escaped her lips as she was obviously annoyed at the poor choice of company.

Stubbs shook his head. “Tsk tsk. Unreasonable as always my dear Mjrn. Did those insolent fools twist your mind around so much that you’ve become deluded? You know if you would have chose my path-“ Stubbs was silenced as Mjrn threw her nine rings directly at him, scathing the side of his face as it embedded itself in the wall. A few muffled shrieks and gasps were heard outside of the office as Mjrn opened the door only to have Sephiroth, Zion, Zymes and Sun fall face first onto the ground. The four dragons looked up at the enraged Mjrn and ran off deep into the cottage as Zion muttered a low ‘sorry boss’ under his breath. She proceeded to spin on her heel as she watched Livane grabs Stubbs by the scruff of his neck and harshly threw him out the door. Mjrn bent down and hugged her pet lovingly, “And that’s why you’re my favourite child...” She smiled as Livane licked her check and purred.

~*~*~

“And then Livane threw him out! Oh I never laughed so hard in my life; you should have seen the look on that arrogant twerp’s face!” Seph’s eyes glowed with laughter as he sat in the common room with a handful of fellow Dragons. “So he came back to pester her about the Chao-Gene alliance?” A rosy haired sylph asked. Seph nodded his silver hair falling into his eyes, “Yeah Celi, he seemed hell-bent on it. Those Fierce jerks have been causing some major tribulations across the Mirror world. Where did they come from anyways?” Tika raised her head, her azure eyes held a particular look in them. “Well you do know the origins of guilds, don’t you?” “Aren’t they a gathering of fighters fighting for a common cause?” Zion raised a hand to his chin in thought. “It goes a little deeper than that.” Tika looked over at him and rolled her eyes. Celica nodded in agreement “Weren’t guilds created after the clans of the old, following the mirror kings?” “Indeed, after the mirror kings became neglectful people turned to other beings and symbols for hope and inspiration. You could think about it as a religion without the worship part. Thus guilds were created following that certain inspiration, they wished to influence the mirror world and stop it from shattering.” Tika closed her eyes in deep though.

Zion’s eyes opened wide “Ohh, so they’re kinda like the uber super hero types of the mirror world who are going to save the day and bring peace, love and cookies?” He let out a groan as Tika thwacked him in back of the head as Celica let out a sigh. “Not really kiddo.” Tika said flatly as Zion flashed a sheepish grin.

~*~*~

“According to recent reports many Chairs of guilds are being poisoned.” Vamp looked over at a scarlet haired shura as she shook him head. “It’s been an ongoing epidemic for a few weeks now; the Mirror Cops haven’t found any leads as to who’s doing it. “Do you think it will come to Chaotic?” Liah asked her amber eyes wide. Vamp looked over at his fellow elder, “It’s doubtful, they seem to be targeting smaller and more recent guilds, the ancient ones haven’t been touched and I believe Chaotic files as one. “ “I wonder why...” Liah’s brows knitted together as her mind wandered deep in thought. “Apparently they’re considered impure.” Sylpha’s voice rang clear in her ears as she approached the pair of elders. Liah looked up in confusion. “Impure? But how, hardly any of them committed crimes, they were mostly quiet.” Both Vamp and Sylpha shook their heads as the trio sat in slience.
Mjrn
Mjrn
Queen of the Dragons
Queen of the Dragons

Back to top Go down

Of Bloody Queens and Fallen Kings Empty Re: Of Bloody Queens and Fallen Kings

Post  Mjrn Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:44 pm

~*~*~

“Where did you acquire the name for the guild?”
“Actually I read it in a text you see, lots of the guilds got their names from it. Konton Ryuus, or Chaotic Dragons just sounded wicked cool!”
“What other guilds took their names from there?”
“Oh lots, most of the oldies, dunno where another copy of the book is, I lost it just after we moved into the cottage.”
“Typical Slog...”

~*~*~

In the grand hall the Dragons were seated at the gigantic table in the center of the sage and beige room. The blazing sun was beginning it’s decent to the ends of the earth as it’s warm light lit of the hall way in an array of oranges and flaming reds. The light chatter echoed in the large hall as laughter and pleasant conversation filled the ears of all present, the sound of glasses clicking in cheer and silverware tapping against china dishes as the Dragons enjoyed the meal. In the back corner of the room a pink haired shura was polishing her wand as a silver hair sprite looked at her with an impatient glare. “Hurry up Sylpha, I want to see if my new wand can kill you or not.” Kazaa glanced over at his friend who simply shrugged. “In due time Kaz, I want to see you’re terrified expression in the reflection of my shiny wand.” Sylpha laughed as the sprite pouted. Over at the table Sandry looked over at her lover and shook her head laughing as she returned to her conversation. Suddenly the table trembled as the two wizards began their unrelenting duel, immediately the Dragons stopped and began to cheer them on. Sylpha backed up against the wall as Kaz prepared to launch a Secret Charm of Rolling Thunder, but just as he did Sylph rolled out of the way and Kaz struck the back wall leaving the whole room covered in dust.

Immediately all the Dragons rose to their feet, Mjrn turned from her conversation with Jarod as she looked at the damage, an obvious stress vein forming on her forehead. Sandry rushed forward, her blonde hair falling out of their pig tails from the explosion to observe the damage, as she approached the two wizards she let out a sharp gasp. “Look, the hole in the wall leads to another room!” She pointed at the large hole as the Dragons began to crowd around, you could barely hear Mjrn mutter “Well at least we won’t have a draft.”
“Should we go take a look?” Zion looked over at his friends, curiosity building in his amber eyes. Mjrn and Liah walked to the gaping hole, they looked at each other and nodded as they walked in together, the guild readied their weapons, preparing for anything. Suddenly Liah’s voice rang clear from the hole, “It’s clear, come in.” Everyone carefully made their way into the newly found room.

Gasps were heard as everyone examined their surroundings; it looked like they were in an ancient library. Book, scrolls and various documents were piled to the massive roof, the scent of their age reached everyone’s noses in sublet wafts. Tika stepped forward and immediately began to examine them, a curious sparkle was held within the depths of her cerulean eyes. Everyone began to examine the books carefully, for they did not want to break anything, nor did they want to set up any ancient magics. Celica, Sandry, Rafaelito, Sylpha, Jarod and anyone with docing abilities began to cast detox around the area searching for impurities.

Mjrn walked over to an oak desk; there were large gashes in the hard wooden frame. As she glanced over the objects on it, a piece of parchment caught her sight; she carefully picked it up and began to read it silently. A few moments later Tika let out a sharp gasp as she pulled out a large crimson book with gold leafed lettering, she looked over at Slog whose expression turned from confusion to sudden awe. The two hurried past all of the confused guildies, straight into the common room of the guild cottage.

Sun pokes her head around from a book shelf “I wonder where they went...” Celica frowned, her soft pink bangs falling into her eyes. “I think we should take a few days to investigate this place, it’s most peculiar.” Everyone nodded in agreement and began to explore, except for Mjrn whose gaze was focused on the tattered parchment in her hands.

~*~*~

“This is it.” Tika said, her voice filled with amazement as Slog nodded. Theia walked up from the newly discovered library, her violet hair tied back tight. “Discovered what..?” Her voice sounded confused as she looked at the duo. Tika closed her eyes. “This is the book of Enfini, it contained the names of ancient deities that roamed the world before it broke and became known as the World of Mirrors controlled by the kings. It’s where we obtained the name of our guild from, we lost it once we this guild castle was built.” Slog nodded, “I’ve never been creative with names, so I decided to flip through the pages and Chaotic Dragons sounded fricken sweet! Didn’t read much into it though, too much text to keep my interest.” Slog placed a finger under his chin and tilted his head upward in a pondering stance. Tika look at them. “I’ll read it, and inform everyone in the guild about what this book holds.”
Mjrn
Mjrn
Queen of the Dragons
Queen of the Dragons

Back to top Go down