Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild LILLIPIX appears!

Go down

Wild LILLIPIX appears! Empty Wild LILLIPIX appears!

Post  Lillipix Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:27 am

Iunno, I needed to think of some sort of title. *shrugs*

Anyway, so I'm Lilli, and I just joined the other day, so I thought I might post an introduction on here, since you can't really introduce yourself that well on broadcast where every two seconds your post is buried under blue buy/sell offers. In general I suppose I'm much more used to forums than to IMs. ^^

Anyhow, so this is my first MMO - closest thing I played was Neopets back as a kid, but, you know, that wouldn't really count, I wouldn't suppose. I had this one friend who was nagging at me to start playing Runescape, but I didn't really want to join Runescape so I ended up seeing what other good free MMOs there are out there and decided to join DOMO.

Anyway, so I'm very much the video games/anime/manga/internet kind of person. Current favorite video games include the Ace Attorney series (which I've completely finished), the Touhou Project (I can't find where to download Touhou 12 anywhere. ;-; Where isss ittt) , and the Disgaea series (I'm on episode 10 of the first game - I really need to get myself a PS2 so that I can get the sequels. I really need a PS2 in general. My DS has good games for it, but my Wii is pretty much collecting dust - anyone know any good games for it, other than ones you can already get better for the PS2, like Okami?).

I'm slacking off and not watching Umineko no Naku Koro ni even though I was really looking forward to starting it. Right now I'm just watching Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei and maybe I'll start on The World God Only Knows since someone recommended it to me. Oh, and I avidly follow Mirai Nikki - anyone here a fan? But I suppose that's better left to the forums dedicated to anime/manga.

Anyway, so I'm really a very lazy person who tends to procrastinate on everything. Right now I have a music video for DOMO all scripted on in my head - I could probably tell you how it goes by memory. But I don't have the tools nor the willpower to actually make it. (Maybe some other time.) I have the dorkiest songs on my iPod - mostly video game music, anime music, or Vocaloid stuff. I'm thinking of downloading that login song from DOMO, and some of the battle themes. (I tend to like to have songs from games I play often, for nostalgia's sake. I'm not really sure if you can call it nostalgia if you just played it the other day, but Iunno.) Guess I'm not too much of a music person?

Oh yeah, and in real life I have an adorable cat named Amber who is really scared of air conditioning and spends a lot of time either on the curtains or on top of this giant cabinet we have that stores our fancy china. Don't have any pictures, though.

And as for DOMO-related stuff - right now I'm a Level 15 Staff Martial Artist Sprite with no subs. (I'm gonna get to Lv. 16 soon, though. Just a few more Greedy Rats.) My favorite pet is the Rock pet - the second evolution is the most adorable thing ever. The Pu pets are kinda cool too, I guess. I don't really like pigs in real life, though. I'm saving up for this one perm that I can't find anywhere - the Barbarian (F) one. (I suppose I could go with Wild Girl too, if it comes to that.) Since I can't find anyone selling it, I don't know how much I should be saving up, so I suppose I'm just not spending money in general. Umm . . . what else . . . I have way many quests that I'm trying to do all at once. Seriously, my journal's full of stuff that I haven't gotten around to. I completely procrastinated on the Eversun Guided Tour until I got to, what, level 12-13?

And . . . I suppose that's about it. I totally didn't realize how much I typed until I looked at it in preview. I had to go back and seperate stuff into paragraphs. ^-^; I've always had somewhat of a tendency of rambling. Which is why I like forums better than IM, I suppose.
Lillipix
Lillipix

Location : The Inn Basement, re-killing Pupu President Corpses

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum