Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT TEH SPIFFEH!!! -- BROKEN COMPUTER!!!

3 posters

Go down

IT TEH SPIFFEH!!! -- BROKEN COMPUTER!!! Empty IT TEH SPIFFEH!!! -- BROKEN COMPUTER!!!

Post  goofoofighter Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:04 pm

TEH SPIFFEH IS HERE-UH!

Uhmmm... History, yeah. Right mkay...

I joined... About a year ago in May. Was a member of Wonderland as a noob. Then I went on a year-long hiatus and returned guildless. Joined Illusion, disappeared for two weeks, was guildless upon return, and joined Illusion again lulz. Being in Illusion nearly until it's death - being the only active leadership position in the guild - I finally joined Surreal; it's members whom I was introduced to by Snowcrash after I met him.

I've been in Surreal for... 10 months I think, became an elder, got the itch to actively level and raid, and now I'm here! Surprised

I'm 21, a senior in college from Wisconsin, USA, majoring in Graphic Design and minoring in Japanese. I've travelled abroad to Austria, Hungary, the Czech Republic, and Japan. (And Canada, is that considered 'abroad'?) I draw, paint, and sing. I love music, reading, art, games, dance, and many many other things. I have a bazillion photos of myself through my photography group who calls themselves "Radioactive Bankai." *gigglesnort*

As for art and photos... I'll do it later when I have a larger attention span. Shocked

Levels... 60 MA, 54 Doc, 46 Merc, 3x Muse, BM, Wiz, Fencer, Dancer (?), 2x Shammy, 1x commoner, WD, Hunter. (I think... lol)

Last edited by goofoofighter on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
goofoofighter
goofoofighter

http://goofoofighter.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

IT TEH SPIFFEH!!! -- BROKEN COMPUTER!!! Empty Re: IT TEH SPIFFEH!!! -- BROKEN COMPUTER!!!

Post  Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:48 pm

WELCOME TO TEH GUILD, SPIFFAH! <3

Hope you likey here, with all of our love and randomness~

Back to top Go down

IT TEH SPIFFEH!!! -- BROKEN COMPUTER!!! Empty Re: IT TEH SPIFFEH!!! -- BROKEN COMPUTER!!!

Post  Sandry Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:32 pm

Wewt, haihai Spiffy <3 Enjoy CD we're random and has cookies *hands entrance cookie* o .o
Sandry
Sandry
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:05 am

Yay Spiffy!! *tacklehugs* Glad to have ya with us! ^_^
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  goofoofighter Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:49 am

AND GUESS WHAT?!?! You'll never believe this... My computer just died this morning. >__< Yeah, so I won't be able to get on for a while, most likely. D:

Talk about fail... *cry cry*

Edit: 9-18-09
My personal computer people (<3 them) have told me my hard drive is in good shape. However, they are still trying to figure out why it won't boot up. One step closer to the solution!

Last edited by goofoofighter on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)
goofoofighter
goofoofighter

http://goofoofighter.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum