Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When did you really first meet them?

+8
Mjrn
Zymes
Binks
Celica
Karasukira
Jarod
Kazaa
Lucxene
12 posters

Go down

When did you really first meet them? Empty When did you really first meet them?

Post  Lucxene Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:18 pm

Apparently people don't know this...But I did meet several people in CD.Way before I ever joined.List your encounters I'll work on mine.

XD I met Sylpha a while back...Before I joined,I had a bad Muse and I needed a tutor.He was nice enough to tutor me which was awesome,but at that time I thought Sylpha was a girl.>_>....No surprise there but we talk like a hour with him helping me build things correctly.He was a major help still is.Why,I have a decent muse....Then in time I joined the guild he was in.XD

Kazaa...I knew him from Surreal on another character name but I knew it was him cause seen him before.I never did speak to him though till CD.

Swift partied alot with him in group parties.Usually in Neptune,very friendly and nice.Then joined CD which he was in but by this time he hardly ever came on at all.

Zion yes...I met him in Cask party long ago in a group by the stairs.Party once,then saw him in town a few times.Never spoke till much later till in CD.

Chigetsu knew him from Dreamweaver...Then a girl litterally begged him which Chi enjoyed the beggin.-_-...But he joined Surreal for a period of time I left went to CD and guess what now he's in CD.LOL.

Krimson I knew from COS back when Naru led the guild who eventually got me into CD,Bella was also there who eventually went to CD but Krimson was one of my very first friends in CD who later joined CD.
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

When did you really first meet them? Empty Re: When did you really first meet them?

Post  Kazaa Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:30 pm

I random partied a lot before CD but don't think i really ran into anyone.

only people i knew was, Sylpha of course cause he was a real life friend.

Jarod i know from Sylpha pulling me into transcendents

Mjrn i met through trans, i cant rember exactly how but i know i friended her in a neptune team. which eventually when i decided to leave trans lead made me to remember she was in a guild that was fairly close to trans and i knew they were recruiting so i asked to join CD, which is how i got here

And i did run into slog once before CD when DDen came out, i was added to a team with him jarod shin mjrn and someone else i think *cant remember* and was exploring the place with my 40 merc XD
Kazaa
Kazaa
Branch Head - Demon Dragons

Back to top Go down

When did you really first meet them? Empty Re: When did you really first meet them?

Post  Jarod Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:36 pm

I met all the Transcendents people from the person who introduced me to the game, who quit playing pretty much the day after. I know Shin was there, I think Kaz and Sylpha came later, though I can't quite recall.

I mostly remember how I met Mjrn and Liah. I had initially ran into them in Grizz. I forget what I was doing there, but they needed help so me, being the Super Slavedoc, I rushed to their aid. I had honestly forgotten about it completely, and I later met them both again (that very same afternoon) in the Inn Basement, where I was again doing my Slavedoc thing. Liah left after a while, Mjrn and I just.. talked.. we hit it off, and well.. the rest, as they say, is history.

I guess it's hard for me to say how I met people, because I don't really "meet" people.. I just happen to be with someone who knows said people.. so Mjrn pretty much introduced me around Chaotic as it grew and I said "hi" to nearly everyone at some point.

I'll tell you though, slavedocing is a great way to meet people.. you never know, you might meet the only one you'll ever need. <3
Jarod
Jarod
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasukira Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:23 pm

hmm lets see...I have met a few of you before I had joined as well

Celica I had met in TGT, she saved me on several occasions when I tried to solo the Minotaurs on my fencer. We ended up being in the same party that night, and we became good friends after that. It usually consisted of stalking each other in Eversun before we joined a party xD. She literally chased me down across the DOMO world just to get a screenshot of me when I was wearing a full Panda costume lol (she caught me in Eversun >.>; ). It wasn't till about half a year later that we became really close. (She's the one that dragged me into CD to torture you all Razz )

Razz me and Chigetsu have a long running history, I met him in the first guild I joined, last year in May. We were in the same guilds for a long time actually lol, Shadows of Light, Endless Waltz, Dreamweaver, and CD. :p we were always causing some kind of trouble together either in the guild (annoying people >:3) or weird random conversations in Eversun City broadcast channel......Celi still has very...very compromising chat logs of one of the broadcasts we had.

I met Mjrn in Dragon's Den when Threnody and Kayou added me to an autoloot party. I didn't know she was the Chairperson of CD at the time Razz

Kazaa I met in either a TGT party or FNS, I can't remember anymore, but I do remember partying with him on his Wizard Razz

Sandry I met in another grinding party at Foggy Forest. I think she was on her Mercenary when we met :3

I ran into Zymes a few times soloing at several places before, but I first actually started talking with him when we were soloing near each other at FNS area.

I met Sylpha in FNS, again we were soloing next to each other Razz but I did't really talk to him (thought it was a "her" at the time lol) until I was in CD.
Karasukira
Karasukira

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:58 pm

Karasukira wrote:(She's the one that dragged me into CD to torture you all Razz)

That's right, you can all blame me for that. <<;; XDDD

Kara already got the whole story of how we met. I did know him for quite a long time, after our initial meeting and knowing each other for a while he went MIA for several months and came back later and only after that did he introduce me to Chi. XD But like he said, I did like catching him in screenies wearing the Panda outfit...lmao....

I'll try and find those later.... <<

Me for the most part, I met everyone mostly through CD, since I joined that guild since my day one.

Slog was the one who found me first, we met in this Dance Dance Revolution-style anime-type game called Audition, and he told me about DoMO and said how fun it was that so I downloaded the game, got through the beginner's village and he added me to CD right after that.

Mjrn, Liah, Vamp and Sandry were already there in the guild and I got to know them better over time.

My first time getting to know Vamp I remember was when I found him at Phoenix Tower and he asked for my help with a Mirror Quest there. At the time I was still a poor lil newb and I really envied his SE3 Lily. XD

How I met Drag? Some of you may remember but it was when I was doing the Placid Plain quests and I had to kill Haha Bamboo boss. He was hard to kill and neither me or my other teammembers could even get near him without nearly dying.

That's when drag came in and he offered to help us kill Haha Bamboo, which we did. After that time, drag would always ask to team with me and we would spend most of our time lvling in Grassgreen square because I had been training my lvl 30-ish doc at the time. It wasn't until a while later when drag and I became lovers that I brought him into CD. Then funny how shortly after, his friends (Kuzuma, tronickakatechno) wanted to join us as well. Still waiting on leng.... <<

Yep! So everyone else I just got to know through CD... XD
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Binks Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:26 am

Umm.... I was sitting bored in vent when I met He who I do not Name and Sandry, who convinced me that I would have a place to go after getting kicked out of my Sapphire server guild ><

So, you can all blame my randomness that has been inflicted on you to He who we do not name.

Because Sandry is awesome sauce :p
Binks
Binks
Songwriter
Songwriter

http://dragcave.net/user/BinksTriada

Back to top Go down

Post  Zymes Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:20 am

Hmm. I was new in game before I got in the guild so I don't think I ran into anyone . Like my first class was at lvl 27, a wizard lol. Pretty neat for a 1st class, huh? Anyways, I was found at Neptune Temple where I ran into a CD party at globs. There I was at the other side, trying to solo some globbies till they mob me and I would have to run back to entrance. But when I pass the CD party, they'd take the mobs from me and heal/buff me. I know there was Slog, Slog Jr., Sandry, Mjrn and a Doc Sylph that kept healing and buffing me who I think was Jarod. xD After a series of getting mobbed by globbies and being saved by the CD party, I got an party invitation followed by the guild invite x3. Saved the noob? Razz
Hey. I acted as an outside puller for the CD team at neptune XD;
Zymes
Zymes
Thunder Dragon's Elder
Thunder Dragon's Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Mjrn Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:24 pm

Wow this is going to be long, I'll add more over time.

Slog- I met Slog when I joined my friest guild Modern Marvel, he was a very interesting-stalkerish sort of fellow who then joined me in the impossible quest of recuiting Hebi. We also got to know each other very well during a fail movie with LaFayne and *gaps* Adolfo. [don't ask what our roles were...]

Liah- Liah joined Modern shortly after I did, she was extremely quiet but a very nice girl.

Kooh- I also met Kooh in Modern...me thinks, if I'm wrong please slap me it's been a long time. I didn't know her very well back then.

Loham- My first ever son from Modern Marvel.

Teddy- I also think he was in Marvel.

Most people I met in the guild, but a good selection of them involve me running up into their face and yelling "join ussss"

Jarod: He nailed it pretty good, saw me and Liah getting our butts kicked twice in one day. At the inn basement after the team broke we sat down and talked well into the night, I specifically remember a conversation about roses.

Zion: Cask team, yelled at him to join xD"

[sorry can't remember every I've recuited...]

Karasukira: Litterally ran into him in DDen during an AL party with Kayou and Theonordy, he died a lot and was crazy with those damned sankes.

Kazaa- Knew him from Jarod and Transcendents

Sylpha- Knew him from Jarod and Transcendents.

Monad- Sold me black hair dye and kept running into him before he was in the guild, he then proceeded to take a liking to shadow advancing and scaring the crap out of me.

Aikosuke- ...Hit on me at a neptune party. [I have screenies....]

I'll add more once I remember.
Mjrn
Mjrn
Queen of the Dragons
Queen of the Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post  Zion Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:34 pm

Hm, reminiscence time =D

Lucxene: I remembered teaming with him twice before CD. One was during casks, like he said, but at the time, I didn't speak much, so there wasn't really anything to note. Second time was when I had to lead a bunch of fresh newbies in a Neptune team as the muse. We spent about...2 hours coordinating everything till I ended up dying, and I had to leave XD. I remember him easily because when I first pronounced his name, it meant "beef jerky" in my language lmao! XDD

Mjrn: Well...er...okay yeah, she yelled at me to join lmao XD. I was musing in the same party with her, with a semi-squishy merc that was giving the doctor hell. Thankfully, I subbed merc forms and that was enough to prevent us from going into disaster. I remember something about her saying I was her hero lmao ^^;. A bit later, I guess she must've seen that I was guildless and she...bullied me into joining! T.T...no not really, I lied XD. She asked upfront, and I said yes.

Swift: I already knew him RL, and I was the one that got him into DOMO for a short time. After several unsuccessful guilds, he asked me about the one I was in, which was CD. I believe Slog recruited him lol.

Krimson: I knew her slightly on her previous character Rakuna. Naru and I would work on our mirror quests, and she would get dragged along usually lol. I also was well acquainted with her sister Iruyim, whom I helped complete the lvl 40 life quest three times with in one day ><;. It wasn't until in CD that I really talked to her more.

Most of the people I know now, I met through the guild lmao.
Zion
Zion
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:17 pm

Hmm..now lets see here

Slog and Mjrn: I met them both actually the same day I was recruited into Marvel. I was good friends with a person you might know named Graves. He was in my first guild and left shortly after for Modern Marvel. Anyways, he pestered me to join his new guild and asked Slog to do the recruiting. When Slog came to recruit me, Mjrn was there with him.

Kooh: I met Ko-Ko during a party in PT. I think it was her randomness that actually made our relationship click xD Oh and I vaguely remember something about toasters and microwaves........

Naru: Naru I met in Grotto VIP. We weren't in the same team but coincidentally he knew almost all my teammates. He was stalking his friends and being Naru was friendly and talkative. I liked him from the start, added each other as friends and not too long after he asked to join CD. Not sure if I recruited him or not, don't really remember lol

Loham: I met Hammy right outside the Inn Basement when I was about 13ish on my MA. I was with an old friend, we got thrashed by rats, ran out through the portal and there he was, casting cute little level 1 heals on us xD I got him to later join Marvel and the rest after that is pretty self explanitory.

Jarod: Mjrn and Jarod pretty much said it all xD but yeah, Mjrn and I got the bright idea to play around Grizz. Think we were trying to see what all the fuss with Ted the cry baby was a bout xD Anyways, we got in a bit over our heads and superdoc came to save the day. He also rezzed me and saved our butts AGAIN later on that day in the Inn Basement :p

Brawl: Brawl I met through Kooh in the arena. Pretty much says everything xD He joined CD not too long after meeting him

Zuzu: First time I met Zu was at Foggy. He already knew Mjrn and I had heard about him before but only knew him as "Brawl's brother" xD

Hmm..I'm most likely leaving out people, and if I did I apologize. I'll update this thing whenever I remember something xD

As for the rest of the people I know, I mostly met them in guild. Its the easiest way to meet people afterall <33
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  zeke Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:23 pm

I was in a party with luc at the grotto, party with ...kara at foggy I think?(those are based off some screens somewhere in this forum) Met teddy at nept...zuzu in tgt, zene at either duel arena or a duel at the summoning pool, aiko arena...anyone else I cant remember atm.
zeke
zeke

Back to top Go down

Post  Theia Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:08 am

Celica wrote:

Thats NOT SO TRUE Rolling Eyes
Theia
Theia

Back to top Go down

Post  Theia Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:11 am

Ive run into few ppl from CD last year and this year....

Celi, Vamp, Jarod, Raffi... I never leave any memories of me to anyone head XD Easier that way Wink
Theia
Theia

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:33 pm

Theia wrote:
Celica wrote:

Thats NOT SO TRUE Rolling Eyes

Awww Theia *hugs* Q.Q

It's true I can't remember the first time we met (though I knew you helped me a number of times with Elder quests) but I DO remember that one time drag was plvling me and a few guildies in VIP Neptune and then we got into a bad situation and you and tanker came to help us because at the time those people harassing us were in the guild you guys were in. O_O

<333 I really appreciated that help
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Theia Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:54 am

I always help out lol u know i will... been in many similar situation and with tanker thats a miracle XD lol!
Theia
Theia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum