Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Concerning Vent

3 posters

Go down

Concerning Vent Empty Concerning Vent

Post  Mjrn Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:48 am

Good day fellow Dragons.

Along with the usual vent rules [same ones used in guild chat] there will be a new rule enforced;

Any friend or person of a name we do not recognize will be asked who they are and or relation if need be, failure to answer or be a "smartass" will result in me kicking from the room and a possible ban.

Friends we know of are fine, we just don't want unknown people being jerks in our vent room. Also if you deicde to use another name to hide identity, you can do so in a public chat room, not ours. Remember if we don't know it's you, that's not our problem.

Thank you for your time,

Mjrn Queen of dragons
Mjrn
Mjrn
Queen of the Dragons
Queen of the Dragons

Back to top Go down

Concerning Vent Empty Re: Concerning Vent

Post  Theia Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:08 pm

lol I dont get the Vent even working XD so im not there if anyone try's to be me that is O.o
Theia
Theia
Branch Head - Demon Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post  Mjrn Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:29 pm

Theia wrote:lol I dont get the Vent even working XD so im not there if anyone try's to be me that is O.o

Lol xD well some people are....O.o
Mjrn
Mjrn
Queen of the Dragons
Queen of the Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post  Binks Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:18 pm

Let me make something perfectly clear for you all. If I get another text message from Mjrn about Harassment or any other issue concerning vent and I have to drop what I'm working on to come on...

Except harsh retaliation.

I'm not above Permanently banning someone for repeated offenses of rule breaking. I'm not talking about a room ban, I'll Server ban someone for harassment. Going to make a new name and come back in for more? I'll get the IP address banned.

There is a no tolerance policy on the vent server, if you don't know what I'm talking about take the time to actually read the little box that pops up on your screen when you connect. Trust Me, I'm being lenient. The Server owner can and WILL ban you for one mistake. I give three.

If you have ANY issue with ANYONE on vent, you are to send me a Private message on the forums and inform Mjrn. If I get more then one report of someone being repeatedly ignorant, I'll take measures to make sure they are handled.

Binks, Dragon Songwriter.
Binks
Binks
Songwriter
Songwriter

http://dragcave.net/user/BinksTriada

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down