Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drag's Christmas Present...(If you're under 13, dont' look <<)

2 posters

Go down

Drag's Christmas Present...(If you're under 13, dont' look <<) Empty Drag's Christmas Present...(If you're under 13, dont' look <<)

Post  Zion Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:32 pm

In honor of the very generous Drag, I have decided to give him a gift, not of pixels, but of love LMAO. Here's a warning...
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
And here we go XDD
Merry Christmas Drag!!!!!!!!
Drag's Christmas Present...(If you're under 13, dont' look <<) E47cff47e79bd0e7a72d97f14c7f8615-1

Okay, I don't feel bad about not giving you anything now Buddy, cause guess what? I just DID =D. Merry Christmas!!!
Zion
Zion
Elder

Back to top Go down

Drag's Christmas Present...(If you're under 13, dont' look <<) Empty Re: Drag's Christmas Present...(If you're under 13, dont' look <<)

Post  Celica Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:52 pm

Roflmaooo oh Zi...as if drag doesn't get tortured enough...XD

That's probably not as bad (good??) as the birthday gift you gave him....

Where do you find thease pics anyway!?? Yeah I know what you're doing Zi...keep your door closed cuz sis is watching....<<
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Drag's Christmas Present...(If you're under 13, dont' look <<) Empty Re: Drag's Christmas Present...(If you're under 13, dont' look <<)

Post  Zion Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:03 pm

Looool, >>, I'll never tell
Zion
Zion
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down