Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0.0 It's the Mrs. ^.^

2 posters

Go down

0.0 It's the  Mrs. ^.^ Empty 0.0 It's the Mrs. ^.^

Post  Mrs.Slog Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:39 pm

Heya all,
Just wanted to post a little something about me lol.

I guess I'll start with me in RL. My real name is Becky and I'm 28 years old. I live in West Virginia, USA. Just like in game, I'm married to one notorious Slog lol. We have a dog named Snoopy Very Happy. Snoopy is a rottweiler/blood hound mix. We also have several cats. Our two oldest cats are Teddy Bear and Oliver. Teddy's a tabby and Oliver is mixed between Persian and some other type (not sure what though >.<). We also have Rambo, Princess, Dewey, and Louie (these ones are regular alley cats lol).

My hobbies included: DOMO, spending time with Slog/pets/friends/family, reading, crafts, being outdoors, camping, goofing off.

My DOMO character is Mrs.Slog. My main job is martial artist (lvl 53 atm). I also have a lvl 50 commoner, and have been working on my pet muse (lvl 45 atm). My DOMO pets are: Super Mega (lvl 61 SE3 metal), Puss Puss (lvl 41 original ruby), Oliver (lvl 20 SE4 ruby), Nightfall (lvl 20 SE2 ruby), and Teddy Bear (lvl 20 original metal). I'm partial to naming my DOMO pets after our RL pets. geek

Anyway, if anyone has any questions just ask and I'll do my best to answer them Very Happy
Mrs.Slog
Mrs.Slog
Branch Head - Trans Dragons

https://www.facebook.com/#!/?sk=nf

Back to top Go down

0.0 It's the  Mrs. ^.^ Empty Re: 0.0 It's the Mrs. ^.^

Post  Celica Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:14 pm

Yaaaay for the Mrs!!! *hugglewuggles* X3
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down