Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All About Lady

3 posters

Go down

All About Lady Empty All About Lady

Post  Lady-Amnesia Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:33 pm

Ello all! This is Lady Amnesia! And by some strange happenstance you have made your way to my profile. Well I hope your stay is educational and fun filled......ummmmm yeah. Enjoy ^.^

All About Lady Lady-1
The Lady
Lady is a female Sylph with magical hair that likes to change colors. She likes to float about as many Sylphs do. She is rather tiny and petite. She is a muse by trade and loves to play her music for others. She joined CD not too long ago and has loved every minute of it. She is currently a member of the Amber Dragons under the leader Xasora. She enjoys welcoming newcomers to the guild and helping them find their place. You might be able to find her floating about in the guild cottage or off in some random dungeon playing her music. If you ever want to party just ask and she will be there right away!

All About Lady Photoon2010-01-13at18222
The Real Lady
My name is Amy. I live in Minnesota in the United States of America. I am currently a college student at Duluth studying Computer Information Systems and Business Administration. I'm 20 years old and 24 days as of right now and keep getting older D: I have redish brown hair and yes it is dyed. My eyes should be blue but somedays they like to be green or grey. I'm a big dancer and it is a major part of my life. When I am not on DOMO I am probably reading a good book or playing the newest RPG. I do play other games like 5street and gaia but I use the same name anywhere. I'm one of the pickiest people on the face of the earth! "She doesn't like sammiches or pie!!!" lol But yeah.....thats me ^.^
Lady-Amnesia
Lady-Amnesia

Back to top Go down

All About Lady Empty Re: All About Lady

Post  Celica Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:14 pm

*gasp* Its teh Lady!! <3333

Love the pics!
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucxene Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:02 pm

Nice! ^_^ And hurray for being one of the pickyest people around.x.x Like meh! Lol.
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down