Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Anniversary!

2 posters

Go down

Happy Anniversary! Empty Happy Anniversary!

Post  Binks Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:08 pm

To Mommy-Mjrn and Auntie-Liah

Much love, fond wishes, and joy to you as you continue your journey together. May the future smile upon what we all know should last forever. You bring laughter to your friends, joy to the ones you hold close and much Pain to your enemies, both real and virtual.

Daisuki Zutto Zutto!

Binks
Binks
Binks
Songwriter
Songwriter

http://dragcave.net/user/BinksTriada

Back to top Go down

Happy Anniversary! Empty Re: Happy Anniversary!

Post  Liah Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:58 pm

Thank you so much Binks.. <3

For those who were at the wedding or read the post of it, you heard my vows. My promises and thank you's to the woman who has truly stolen my heart.

On the same day of our wedding, Mjrn and I celebrated our one year anniversary together so I just wanted to say a few words on that.

I may not be the best in having a way with words but then again, exactly how do you put "love" into words?

Love is an action as well as a feeling. You express it in any way you can and if done correctly, it can be everlasting.

I met Mjrn two years ago when I was nothing more than a silly noob Martial Artist exploring the world of DoMO. Fate has their way of tying things together to a point that it collided my world with hers. As people say, "its a small world" and yes indeed it is because meeting person to person, friend to friend, who would have thought a friend of mine would have known a friend of hers? And with all the time that thas passed, even though the people that connected me to her are no longer in my life, I gained someone that I will forever hold in my heart.

As time passed, Mjrn and I grew closer. My feelings of friendship grew that much more intense until I felt myself falling in love with someone I had come to know as my friend. Upon hearing her return feelings for me made me happier than I could ever have imagined. At first I thought the odds were against us but one way or another things worked out for the best.

Throughout our time together, Mjrn has been there for me in everyway possible. She has put up with my chatterbox mouth, sarcasm, stubborness and God knows what else. She has the patience of a saint, of an angel..my angel. We've come across far too many curveballs in life and it seems that we keep getting more. Through our real life problems, our fights, sicknesses (from pneumonia to a cancer scare we've been through it all), she has never left my side. If anything she's given me the strength to keep going, lending me her own even when I felt I had nothing left.

As much as she calls me the angel, she's my savior. She believed in me when no one else did. She's shown me infinite love and compassion, more than my little heart deserves. She wonders how I could love someone like her, well how could I not? Everyday I am grateful to have someone like her in my life. Honestly I have no idea why she chose me, but I am incredibly lucky. I thank the stars for it everyday.

I love you Mjrn Silverfox, with all my heart.
Happy Anniversary <3
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down