Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just in case you were wondering

+4
Slog
Celica
Kazaa
Liah
8 posters

Go down

Just in case you were wondering Empty Just in case you were wondering

Post  Liah Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:19 am

I firstly wanted to apologize for my recent absence from DoMO. I can assure you I haven't forgotten about anyone. I've been preparing for my trip to Canada for a much needed chair/co-chair "meeting". For those who have managed to squeeze in a hello here and there know that I am very excited. I'd never thought this day would come and here it is with less than 24 hours to go. As promised I'll be sure to take pictures with our lovable chairperson for you all to oogle at once I return. For those who don't know, I'll be leaving tomorrow morning and will come back Monday night. I'll try my best to log on later on this evening for a quick chat or if possible at least once during my trip (if Mjrn does not have me chained up somewhere that is). If I don't return next week its because Mjrn decided to keep her word about using that very high cliff and testing out her "if bunnies could fly" theory >>

I'm really hoping this trip goes well, so wish me luck everyone! I'll see you all next week :3
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Just in case you were wondering Empty Re: Just in case you were wondering

Post  Kazaa Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:30 pm

Good luck you two and have fun! I look forward to hearing how things go :3 Maybe some interesting stories? Razz
And if mjrn does decide to test that theory drink some red bull since they say it gives you wings X3
Kazaa
Kazaa
Branch Head - Demon Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:47 pm

lol xD we'll have lots of stories after this week :p

And...nuu don't give her any ideas ><
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:44 am

:OOOOO

So that's what's teh Mjrn and Liah been doing, eh? Sneaking around behind our backs... <.< >.>

Lol anyways that sounds like a lotta fun, have a good time you two, hope to see you both again soon! <3333
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah Wed May 05, 2010 8:43 pm

-This is a pre-recorded message-

Hello everyone, if you're reading this message it means that Mjrn indeed succeeded in her plot to make a certain bunny fly of a certain cliff of her choice. I wanted to take this time to tell you all that I send huggles from Bunny heaven (yes there is such a thing, after all that's where I am right now <<). Many of you may look out your windows from time and think you see a flying bunny angel go by. Maybe its your eyes playing tricks on you...maybe not. Either way, this is what really happened on my trip to Canada:

You see...Mjrn and Liah were out to dinner one night. Mjrn was telling a rather interesting story, but poor Liah's face was stuck inside her cup. She was listening she really was, she was just....stuck <<
Just in case you were wondering DSC02019

Mjrn noticed that Liah wasn't paying attention and began to get rather....edgy
Just in case you were wondering DSC02018

She then looked to the side and gestured to Liah at the wall farthest from them. She made sure to point out how the bison was looking rather lonely and would probably like a cute Bunny for a companion...
Just in case you were wondering DSC02013

Liah didn't take notice to the could-be threat since as far as she knew, Mjrn had a large amount of affection for her. She then looked down at a piece of chopstick paper and began to doodle on it. She smiled and then showed it to Mjrn
Just in case you were wondering DSC02020
(btw, you all just lost the game <3)

Mjrn then got very, very angry. She couldn't contain her fury any longer (oh noes)
Just in case you were wondering DSC02026

She quickly changed her mood, "silly bunny" she said. Mjrn then said she had a surprise for Liah, oh how Liah loved surprises :3

Ever heard the line "Last one to the top of the mountain has to kiss Ghey Mang?" << well it was used so that Liah could scurry her tiny feet to the top while Mjrn laughed evily from the bottom
Just in case you were wondering DSC02009

Liah quickly climbed to the top of the mountain and gazed at the beautiful sight. It was amazing, she'd never seen anything like it
Just in case you were wondering DSC02005

Before she could utter a sound, Liah heard a voice from behind. "Hey Liah, I heard bunnies could fly. Want to test out the theory?" Without further warning, Mjrn pushed Liah off the high cliff and sent Liah off the cliff and....what do you know! She was flying!! "Hey look there's a dead bird down there" o:
Just in case you were wondering DSC02030

Mjrn then noticed the bird herself and realized she was very, very hungry.... "om nom nom"
Just in case you were wondering DSC02017

And thus concludes our story. Mjrn ate to her heart's content and the flying bunny was never heard from again *insert tears or applause here*

<< Sorry, I just had some funny pictures and I thought I would try to make a story out of them :p In all seriousness, I really did enjoy my 5 amazing days in Mjrn's hometown. It was almost as beautiful as she and I am pleased to say that I will be going back very soon.

From pixels on domo to holding hands without the limitations of a computer, the real Mjrn and Liah *cue aw's*

Just in case you were wondering DSC02036
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazaa Wed May 05, 2010 8:49 pm

rofl awesome story and great pics :3 you guys look awesome together glad things went well :3

and..........

i lost the game Q.Q
Kazaa
Kazaa
Branch Head - Demon Dragons

Back to top Go down

Just in case you were wondering Empty D:

Post  Slog Wed May 05, 2010 9:14 pm

Q.Q is sad he got lost along the way and his camera broke so no hidden photos of Mjrn and Liah

Slog

Back to top Go down

Post  Binks Wed May 05, 2010 11:43 pm

Next time you come visit.... Come visit Toronto with the Mommy-Mjrn, Auntie-Liah. *grins evilly*
Binks
Binks
Songwriter
Songwriter

http://dragcave.net/user/BinksTriada

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Slog Thu May 06, 2010 7:14 am

Yay! *ish happy everything went well* Awesome pics! Oh..hehehe Slog ish easily distracted by road signs but ya'll didn't hear that from meh Laughing
Mrs.Slog
Mrs.Slog
Branch Head - Trans Dragons

https://www.facebook.com/#!/?sk=nf

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Fri May 07, 2010 3:55 am

Awesome! Sooo KAWAIIINEEEE!! X3

Nuu bunny angelz.... Q.Q
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucxene Sat May 08, 2010 12:20 pm

OMG so cute! Psst...Where are the kissy face pictures?

>_>

<_<

I know they must be out there!
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah Tue May 11, 2010 8:57 pm

Aww thank you everyone!

I'm so glad you enjoyed the pictures :3 I promise to take more next time I visit o.ob

lol Slog <<;

And yus Binks, as a matter of fact I have to pass through Toronto to get to Mjrn's town o:

*looks around* Uhh..I have no idea what you're talking about Lucx

>>..
<<..
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  VampWarrior Sat May 15, 2010 12:42 pm

Slog wrote:Q.Q is sad he got lost along the way and his camera broke so no hidden photos of Mjrn and Liah

thats why I wont let you hold my video cameras, they cost way too much for you to not get the hot footage everyone is clammering for, you fail!!!!!!!!
VampWarrior
VampWarrior
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Binks Sun May 16, 2010 12:33 am

Then Next time, you must tell me when you expect to be in Toronto, so I can harass hug you!
Binks
Binks
Songwriter
Songwriter

http://dragcave.net/user/BinksTriada

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Slog Sun May 16, 2010 12:37 am

[quote="VampWarrior"][quote="Slog"]Q.Q is sad he got lost along the way and his camera broke so no hidden photos of Mjrn and Liah[/quote]

thats why I wont let you hold my video cameras, they cost way too much for you to not get the hot footage everyone is clammering for, you fail!!!!!!!![/quote]

LMAO Vamp Laughing Sorries Sloggie, Vamp's got a good point XD This is why his services are sought out Very Happy
Mrs.Slog
Mrs.Slog
Branch Head - Trans Dragons

https://www.facebook.com/#!/?sk=nf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down