Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winds of Change signup/discussion

+6
Tika_Keiga
Kazaa
Binks
Kooh
Lucxene
Liah
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Winds of Change signup/discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Winds of Change signup/discussion

Post  Liah Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:50 pm

Celica wrote:
Zion wrote:Yep, that's definitely Share Bear...*looks at your expressions* DON'T JUDGE ME!

LMAO I KNEW IT! YOU CLOSET CARE BEAR FANATIC! XDDD

Hmmm I had collected a lot of mini Care Bear plushies over the past few years....I need to find them all, take a pic and see if Zi can name all of them XDDDD
LOL!! Celi xDDD

<<....20 bucks says he can
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Winds of Change signup/discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Winds of Change signup/discussion

Post  Zion Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:57 pm

Liah wrote:
Celica wrote:
Zion wrote:Yep, that's definitely Share Bear...*looks at your expressions* DON'T JUDGE ME!

Hmmm I had collected a lot of mini Care Bear plushies over the past few years....I need to find them all, take a pic and see if Zi can name all of them XDDDD
LOL!! Celi xDDD

<< fine, but if I can do it, Cel isn't allowed to pick on me for ONE DAY of my choosing! >=O
Zion
Zion
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:14 pm

Zion wrote:
Liah wrote:
Celica wrote:

LOL!! Celi xDDD

<< fine, but if I can do it, Cel isn't allowed to pick on me for ONE DAY of my choosing! >=O

FINE! YOU'RE ON! >=O

But you can't have any help! No using google or asking someone or whatever Razz
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:38 pm

Celica wrote:
Zion wrote:
Liah wrote:
Celica wrote:

LOL!! Celi xDDD

FINE! YOU'RE ON! >=O

Omg it'll be like Jepoardy!

Outdoor type bears for 100 please xDDD
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:11 am

Liah wrote:
Celica wrote:
Zion wrote:
Liah wrote:
Celica wrote:

LOL!! Celi xDDD

FINE! YOU'RE ON! >=O

LMAOO!!! OMG! STOP! I can't....take it... xDDDD

Liah wrote:"Hey look...we're the leaning tower of Dragons"

*dying of laughter*

Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:24 am

Celica wrote:
Liah wrote:
Celica wrote:
Zion wrote:
Liah wrote:
Celica wrote:

LOL!! Celi xDDD

FINE! YOU'RE ON! >=O

LMAOO!!! OMG! STOP! I can't....take it... xDDDD

Liah wrote:"Hey look...we're the leaning tower of Dragons"

*dying of laughter*

LOL!!!! *prepares to rez Celi* xDDD
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:27 pm

*gets a rez from Liah sometime after* <<;;;

Lol poor Liah hanging on the ledge... >>;

I'm glad Zion didn't land on top of me Razz

Man I can imagine being Lucx and seeing us like that and then toppling down to the ground XDDD
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucxene Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:52 pm

Lol...It's so true.XD She gets us pretty accurately.
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Zion Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:06 pm

Loooool XDD great chapter. Poor me, I seem to be getting my back broken by a woman very often in a fictional universe too LOL jk jk LMAO. << >> Good thing you're snack sized Tia, things could've gone pretty bad if for my future if you weren't XD
Zion
Zion
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:13 am

Zion wrote:Loooool XDD great chapter. Poor me, I seem to be getting my back broken by a woman very often in a fictional universe too LOL jk jk LMAO. << >> Good thing you're snack sized Tia, things could've gone pretty bad if for my future if you weren't XD

WTF?? LMAOO XDDD

Oh poor bro....well the good thing is you were a nice soft landing pad for Liah >>;

I think he needs a "smack" for saying you're "snack-sized", Liah.... << *pulls out giant paper fan and grins maliciously*

Liah wrote:"Cel is the same person who once broke into the Big Beam pet shop and freed all the animals claiming their cuteness was dissipating inside those eggs. Not to mention Lucx tricked some of us into taking part of his supposed special ops mission in which we helped break him into the men's locker room at the Darkdale arena. Do you wanna rethink that statement?"

LMAO! Maaan me and Lucx are such misfits!! And I love it because I think we would SOOO do that!! XDDDD

OMG and us laughing and mimicking the fall!! Priceless!! XDD *plans to draw a mini comic of that in the near future*
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:41 am

Celica wrote:
Zion wrote:Loooool XDD great chapter. Poor me, I seem to be getting my back broken by a woman very often in a fictional universe too LOL jk jk LMAO. << >> Good thing you're snack sized Tia, things could've gone pretty bad if for my future if you weren't XD

WTF?? LMAOO XDDD

Oh poor bro....well the good thing is you were a nice soft landing pad for Liah >>;

I think he needs a "smack" for saying you're "snack-sized", Liah.... << *pulls out giant paper fan and grins maliciously*

Liah wrote:"Cel is the same person who once broke into the Big Beam pet shop and freed all the animals claiming their cuteness was dissipating inside those eggs. Not to mention Lucx tricked some of us into taking part of his supposed special ops mission in which we helped break him into the men's locker room at the Darkdale arena. Do you wanna rethink that statement?"

LMAO! Maaan me and Lucx are such misfits!! And I love it because I think we would SOOO do that!! XDDDD

OMG and us laughing and mimicking the fall!! Priceless!! XDD *plans to draw a mini comic of that in the near future*
LOL!!! xDDDD

*watches Celi walk over to Zion* You're right Celi. I'm not snack-sized.....I'm fun-sized!! <<;;;

And lmao yeah xDD I can picture you and Lucx doing things like that >>;

I think Celi would be the leader for the "All Things Cute" rights movement <<;;

Btw :3 I wanna see that comic when you're done xDD
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Zion Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:12 pm

Liah wrote:
*watches Celi walk over to Zion* You're right Celi. I'm not snack-sized.....I'm fun-sized!! <<;;;

Uh...last time I checked...those came out of the same candy bag >>;...
Zion
Zion
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:32 pm

Zion wrote:
Liah wrote:

Yeah but the cooler candies are fun-sized Q.Q
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Zion Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:36 pm

Liah wrote:
Zion wrote:
Liah wrote:

Okay okay....you're fun sized XD;...
Zion
Zion
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:15 pm

Zion wrote:
Liah wrote:
Zion wrote:
Liah wrote:

Okay okay....you're fun sized XD;...
lmao xDD

uhh...I still think Celi wants to make use of that paper fan <<;;

You know she doesn't like to get excited for nothing >>;
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Zion Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:19 pm

XD oh man, looks like Drag and the others are gonna need a rescue party. And looks I'll need my own rescue from cleaning duties Q.Q, and I'm crippled too, oh jey-zus my life is about to suck in the next few chapters lmaooo
Zion
Zion
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:46 am

Zion wrote:XD oh man, looks like Drag and the others are gonna need a rescue party. And looks I'll need my own rescue from cleaning duties Q.Q, and I'm crippled too, oh jey-zus my life is about to suck in the next few chapters lmaooo
Well look at it this way, you get dramatic sympathy xD
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:29 am

Oh noes! Poor Draggy and co.! At least they all kicked butt before getting caught... <<;;

Rofl and Kooh REALLY kicked butt... XD *gives Kooh a super cheeseburger and pats her head* :3

Great chapter, can't wait to read what happens next

Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucxene Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:17 am

;_; I will never get a hug from Drag. Oh well, XD Least I got to pet his head lol. ^_^
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Zion Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:49 pm

Oh man, I definitely would be the guy who would crack jokes in a serious environment like a murder scene...which is why I probably wouldn't be the best cop XD. Aww well, at least Nai and Lucx were "forced" to follow me down into the deepest reaches of hell =P.
Zion
Zion
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:56 pm

Celica wrote:Oh noes! Poor Draggy and co.! At least they all kicked butt before getting caught... <<;;

Rofl and Kooh REALLY kicked butt... XD *gives Kooh a super cheeseburger and pats her head* :3

Great chapter, can't wait to read what happens next
rofl she did, didn't she? xD

That why everyone knows not to steal Kooh's secret fewd stash o:

Lucxene wrote:;_; I will never get a hug from Drag. Oh well, XD Least I got to pet his head lol. ^_^
xDD Poor Lucx, don't worry. Someday you will. Dare to dream!

Zion wrote:Oh man, I definitely would be the guy who would crack jokes in a serious environment like a murder scene...which is why I probably wouldn't be the best cop XD. Aww well, at least Nai and Lucx were "forced" to follow me down into the deepest reaches of hell =P.
LOL xD

Actually I think you would be pretty good for the witness protection.....you could lighten the mood so the people forget that they have bad men chasing them <<;

I also think Mjrn and Lucx would have "voluntarily" jumped after you...after they got a pair of parachutes of course >>;
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:46 pm

*jumps up an down like a giddy little schoolgirl*

YAAAY! COSTUME TIME! COSTUME TIME! :DDDD
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:31 am

Celica wrote:*jumps up an down like a giddy little schoolgirl*

YAAAY! COSTUME TIME! COSTUME TIME! :DDDD
lol xDD

*plays the "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" song* xD
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Zion Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:10 pm

On one hand, I'm pretty sure there was a better solution to taking out the guards aside form using your sex appeal Tia...<<. But on the other hand, this is coming from the guy who's using his aunt as a hoe at an upcoming costume party...XD.

And yes! I am happy that Lucx and Mjrn fell in after me because...I got to show off my badass moves in front of them! Nai's injury is my only slight regret << >>. Yes, that's my ONLY regret XD
Zion
Zion
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:31 pm

Zion wrote:On one hand, I'm pretty sure there was a better solution to taking out the guards aside form using your sex appeal Tia...<<. But on the other hand, this is coming from the guy who's using his aunt as a hoe at an upcoming costume party...XD.

And yes! I am happy that Lucx and Mjrn fell in after me because...I got to show off my badass moves in front of them! Nai's injury is my only slight regret << >>. Yes, that's my ONLY regret XD
lmao xDD

After knowing Celi and I for so long, I'd think you would know we never do anything normal xD

We strive to surprise! *strikes the superman pose*

As for Mjrn's injury, I'm sure she feels a bit better knowing that a good cause came out of her getting hurt xD
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next