Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gone a while...(Got it on Downstairs Computer YAY)

4 posters

Go down

Gone a while...(Got it on Downstairs Computer YAY) Empty Gone a while...(Got it on Downstairs Computer YAY)

Post  Sandry Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:05 pm

Ok so....something stupid happened to my laptop, so I will be having to take an impromptu leave of absence. I will try to get DoMo installed on this computer, but at the moment I have an older brother hovering over my shoulder saying "You're an idiot, I'm just gonna delete it in the morning..."....so...I may just be completely off for a week or two. I love you all, and I will try to be back as soon as possible.
Love,
Sandry

P.S. Seph, watch out for bored little Sprites with large amounts of weapons. Twisted Evil

Last edited by Sandry on Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sandry
Sandry
Banned

Back to top Go down

Gone a while...(Got it on Downstairs Computer YAY) Empty Re: Gone a while...(Got it on Downstairs Computer YAY)

Post  Celica Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:40 am

Aww that sucks... T.T hope you can come back soon, mommy! <3 <3
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Gone a while...(Got it on Downstairs Computer YAY) Empty Re: Gone a while...(Got it on Downstairs Computer YAY)

Post  Binks Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:06 am

Aww, come back soon Sandry-nee-san! (Not that I can talk, being as I'm playing something else >.>)
Binks
Binks
Songwriter
Songwriter

http://dragcave.net/user/BinksTriada

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazaa Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:51 pm

i think sephs gonna be trying to not get my attention...*already sharpening swords*
hope you get back soon T.T
Kazaa
Kazaa
Branch Head - Demon Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum