Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Issues on Raids - DoMO Community Speaks

+2
Jarod
Celica
6 posters

Go down

Issues on Raids - DoMO Community Speaks Empty Issues on Raids - DoMO Community Speaks

Post  Celica Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:56 am

So Karasukira and I read through this somewhat interesting topic someone started about a "monopoly" on getting rubbings from raids and blah blah...

It might be an interesting thing to read through, and if it concerns you possibly share your view on it.

The Topic that started it all

The suggestion topic
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Issues on Raids - DoMO Community Speaks Empty Re: Issues on Raids - DoMO Community Speaks

Post  Jarod Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:26 pm

ugh...

<rant>
Ok, guild timers, player timers, changing the cooldown.. stuff like that.. sure.. fine.. whatever..

You know what the real problem is, don't you? It's not that it's any more difficult to hit the level cap than it is for any other game.. it's the nature of the difficulty. Who is allowed to kill Tigerman? Who has that glory? The fact of the matter is, it is NOT open to all players. It is only open to the elite.. and what defines the elite? People who can spend 16 hours a day on Domo, or people who can spend $1,600 dollars a month on Domo. I can't do either, and that is why I still use a level 48 Syringe that I bought from Collington as my main weapon. It's cheap. It's all I can afford.

You know what the real problem is? The item mall. High-leveled items, the most unique bonuses and abilities, and hell, even Saras are COMPLETELY LIMITED to those who can purchase them using vast amounts of real-life money. NONE of these items can be obtained in-game. Not even a bloody Scapegoat Doll.

This is why I have proposed that we learn more about raids and find an effective system for accomplishing the difficult with the mundane. I believe it is possible, and I believe that the accomplishment can be open to ALL PLAYERS, not just the ones who spend money.

You want a real solution? Down with the Item Mall. Otherwise, there will always be a gap. Always. No matter what.
</rant>

*deep breath*
Jarod
Jarod
Banned

Back to top Go down

Issues on Raids - DoMO Community Speaks Empty Re: Issues on Raids - DoMO Community Speaks

Post  Binks Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:53 pm

*points at Jarod's post* Concurred.
Binks
Binks
Songwriter
Songwriter

http://dragcave.net/user/BinksTriada

Back to top Go down

Post  Karasukira Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:08 pm

not true Jarod, its still open to all regardless of how much you spend on the game or how much time you spend playing....regardless, with enough effort in the small amount of time you can play you will get to that lvl eventually....and you can buy the same items in-game through stalls from people that are selling them....might cost you a pretty penny for a decent amount or certain items but its better than not having it available....trial and error is how things are learned....even noobs can become elites, since everyone was a noob at this game sometime or another.....

as for the item mall. i see that it is only natural for those that spend money on a free game, to get some sort of advantage with what they buy since they are supporting it to stay running and free.....

I did a raid the other night with only 2 teams...thats right 12 people took out Tigerman....and actually...a lot more items were lost than during a full 3-4 team raid lol...i think the only way to get Tigerman done without losing those items or dying so much is to have atleast 2 full teams of lvl 63's with moderatly high subs (55+)....i say 63 since you need Tigerman to unlock 64 so it must be possible
Karasukira
Karasukira

Back to top Go down

Post  zeke Sat May 02, 2009 9:59 pm

I see where your coming from though Jarod, I refuse to spend rl money on a game that I will eventually or possibly get banned from. People losing accounts due to system failures or just due to the game creators fault result in just months or maybe years of lost time gone in a second. Not spending rl money limits me from a lot of things in domo (upgrades, DSP, plats, ect.)...these limits make a gap that makes no point in even trying to come halfway. I find in my duels, without DG armor I might as well be naked. Trying to farm for days is an attempt to try and close the gap, but even people with all those things will want to farm too. Averaging at around 30k an hr maybe i need to find a more h4x0rz place to farm...
zeke
zeke

Back to top Go down

Post  Aikosuke Sun May 03, 2009 5:15 pm

let's burn down the mall and rob the wide-screen telly for our guildhouse!
Aikosuke
Aikosuke
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down