Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disney Pixar's Up

2 posters

Go down

Disney Pixar's Up Empty Disney Pixar's Up

Post  Tika_Keiga Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:06 am

I here to tell you about a movie.

Disney Pixar's Up Up

Pixar has created great movies. Finding Nemo, Wall-e, Toy Story, to name a few. The newest movie in their line of work is called:

Up

While the name is not that original, it is a unique movie. Most assume it's targeted towards families. But that's wrong. Sure it can be watched by families, but it doesn't mean it was directly made for them.

Disney Pixar's Up UP

Within the first 15 minutes, all of the story's background is explained. I can't tell you ANY of it, for it'd ruin the whole movie for you. The movie is based upon an old man who lives alone. After some thought, and rising pressure and stress against him, he unleashes tens of thousands of helium balloons. Soon his house lifts of, and flys away. After discovering he has a stow-a-way in the form of a wilderness explorer (cub scout basically) he forced to take the kid along with him.

The house finds it's way to South America, to a place called, Paradise Falls. That's where the real journey begins.

Disney Pixar's Up Untitled

While the graphics are colourful and entertaining, this movie has excellent designs. With a great story, and likable characters in trilling situations. This movie proves it's worth whatever you pay to watch it. I enjoyed this movie fully, and wish I could rewatch many times.

Bottom Line:

This movie is truly great. If you miss your chance to watch this, you will regret it. It's the best movie I've seen in a long time.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Disney Pixar's Up Empty Re: Disney Pixar's Up

Post  Mjrn Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:36 am

I whole heartidly agree, I'm not really a huge fan of most movies but this was an excelllent one. I would highly suggest watching it.
Mjrn
Mjrn
Queen of the Dragons
Queen of the Dragons

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum