Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMO suggestions

3 posters

Go down

MMO suggestions Empty MMO suggestions

Post  Kazaa Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:17 am

ok so im just getting a little bored of domo lately. no im not leaving domo or anything but i just need something different to play. so im asking you guys for any suggestions for me to try. ill look into anything really but if it helps i tend to like to have good magic.
Kazaa
Kazaa
Branch Head - Demon Dragons

Back to top Go down

MMO suggestions Empty Re: MMO suggestions

Post  Jarod Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:53 pm

Perfect World is nice, decent graphics. Luna is ok, cute but a few bugs. World of Kung Fu, I didn't play enough but it had a few good class choices. I'm currently trying out Everquest II at the behest of my cousin, and honestly, if you like Domo, stay away from it. It's complicated. Lots of little things to worry about. I suppose that's good in a way, for people who would get bored with the simplicity of Domo, but for a casual gamer, it's rough.

If you want something Domo-ish, I'd say try Luna. It's got the cute feel that Domo has, it's pretty simple. The only downside is a quest or two is bugged and there's not much information as for what skills you get for the different classes (although there is a good forum for that). Also, you can solo easily, which is nice.
Jarod
Jarod
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:12 am

Hmm well I haven't tried too many yet that I could say was really good to try.

Like Jarod said, Luna Online is kinda Domo-ish and cute, and held my interest for like a month or so until I got tired of grinding there so I haven't played it in a while but it is still an enjoyable game and I think I might post a little forum review about it soon.

Other games I've tried are Ether Saga, which is great and has a lot of awesome features but I still didn't play that very long.

I also tried MegaTen (Shin Megami Tensei) but that got boring for me too cuz the combat style was not my cup of tea.

What else? Well I also tried PangYa, but unless you kinda like anime-ish characters only playing a somewhat simpler, and lighthearted version of golf probably not worth your time. <<;

If you like to do lots of different things besides grinding then I could say Mabinogi is worth a shot, and Tika is playing that if you're interested.

Rofl well okay those aren't very great suggestions but um....well I found this site that lists and categorizes all F2P MMO/MMOPRGs out there.

MMOHut

Other than that I could say that Runes of Magic doesn't look so bad to try...
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down