Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wish Upon a Dragon

Go down

Wish Upon a Dragon Empty Wish Upon a Dragon

Post  Sylpha Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:56 pm

The room was dark, too dark for even the most trained eyes to see. but thats teh way the master liked it. this way noone could see him....not even himself. in this room he could escape the reality he was trying his hardest to change, as well as keep his identity secret from those he didnt trust, which was all but a very few.

"so tell me, how did my request go?" the master said with a deep yet smooth voice.

"all went well master. i have obtained that which you have commanded me to get" said the soft, femenine voice from the other side of the desk.

"ah, good, good. now proceed with phase 2 of the plan. and dont fail me, you hear?"

the dark figure across the desk bowed."yes master"

as she opened the door and exited the room a small beam of light entered the room then went away as the door closed behind.

"ah all is acording to plan. soon i will get my wish and all will be well. but till then i will keep an eye on these matters personally" the master whispered to himself as he stroked the back of a small animal in his lap which purred in response.
~~~
it was another day at the guild castle. clashes of steel could be heard in the practice grounds,along with crackles of lighting and explosions of flame as members of Chaotic Dragons honed their skills and taught eachother their newly aquired skills, or instructed the newer members the way of battle. under the sounds of training, you could also hear the sounds of chattering and laughing coming from the common room. they talked about how pervy the eversun elder was, gloated of powerful monsters beaten, raids that failed, new descovered monsters and anything and everything.

as the sound of afternoon training came to an end and those outside began coming inside, a small tenage girl with straight golden hair met them.

"hey everyone" said the perky girl

"hey Sandry" said those coming from the practice grounds. "back from your trip i see. howd it go?" continued a tall sprite with white hair.

"it was good. got held up in eversun north cus a pupu herder was blocking the road, but otherwise alright. oh! i bought a few things id like to show everyone. theyre really cool"

"oh? what would those be?" said a pink haired shura with 2 toned eyes in a soft melodic tone.

"haha well your just gonna have to wait and see Sylpha. alway impatient, arent you?" replied sandry

"oh all right" Sylpha said. looking a bit let down.

everyone laughed and talked as they made their way to the common room to rest after the long training and see what sandry brought with her. as they got there, a tall white haired shura with 2 toned eyes very similar to sylphas started " hey everyone i see youre all done with training." Sandry poked her head out of the crowd. "oh sandry!" good to see youre back. how did bigbeam treat you?"

"eh, it was ok, i was able to heal up everyone that got hurt at least" sandry replied. Chaotic Dragons, or CD as people call iit, lends its services to others when they might need a hand with this or that. healers, fighters, mages, even musicians and dancer for those who need a morality boost. they take small payments from those who can pay, but they dont say no to those who cant afford it, but trully need the help. BigBeam was recently attacked by a swarm of ladybug type monsters and they were asked to send a doctor. sandry being one of the best in the guild offered to go.

"what about those things you said you brought back?" sylpha said

"wow your as impatient as ever haha, yeayea, im getting to that." she then opened up her bag and took out two things that looked liked fangs but were emense. each was about a foot long and about as big around as a dinner plate. there were 'oohs' and 'aaahs' all around. another shura slightly shorter than mjrn and alos standing right next to her with blood red hair asked," ooh those are pretty big, what are they and where did you get them from?".

"well after i was done healing up the people in bigbeam, i was walking down this road they cought my eye in this stall. i asked the owner of the stall what they were, and he said they were dragon fangs, i said there couldnt be dragons that big, since all dragons are pretty small with famgs even smaller and he said they were fangs of an ancient dragon that was many, many times bigger than those we know of today. i didnt entirely believe him, but thought what the heck and got them as suvineers. theyd look good in the common room, wouldt you agree?"

"omg your so right sandry, alright, you three" she points at three of the guys, seph, zymes, and Bralfan. "hang these up right there" she pointed above the emense fireplace.

the three just stood there for a sec and mjrn pulled out a whip and cracked it "now" the three jumped, ran over and took the first fang and began hagning it up. "ah this is exactly what weve been needing. something to...spice up the place. good work sandry, youve always known what your mama likes"

"thanks mom" Sandry said all smiles.

"alright all, now off to bed, its getting kinda late" mjrn said, with liah nodding over her shoulder.

everyone grumbled a "ok" or "yes sir" and headed out.
~~~
it was around midnight and the castle was dark and quiet....but if you listened ever so intently you could hear a pulsating noise. if you followeded this noise you would come to the common room..where you would see the fangs that were mounted above the fireplace only hours before now pulsating with an eerie green light. also if you were to travel to the basement of the emense castle you would see a strange wall, extremely big and pulsating with the same eerie light as the fangs, as if they were calling out to eachother. suddenly down the center of the wall, a large crack appeared, and the earth began to shake.

"it has begun. soon, very soon my wish will be granted"
Sylpha
Sylpha
Offical Chaotic Dragon's Pet and Cleaner of Toliets

Back to top Go down

Wish Upon a Dragon Empty chapter 2

Post  Sylpha Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:28 am

it was the wind-swept fields of grassgreen square. the chirping birds, bouncing rabbits, and ivys were all tucked away in their nests as it was the middle of the night. the stars twinkled and the moon lit up this peacefull landscape. upon one of these hills sat what looked to be a youth of teen years with spiky hair that you couldnt quite grasp the color of. its not that it was clear or reflective, but it seemed to change and shift between colors ever so subtly.
all of a sudden he sat up, taking his eyes away from the never-ending sky.
"it is time" he said in a light voice, and then he was gone.
~~~
"whats going on!?", said a male shura by the name of Vamp.
a blonde human responded "i dont know! i was resting quite peacefully (and was having a good dream about hawt men might i add) and all of a sudden i hit the floor!"

shouts like this could be heard all over the guild castle. the earthquake had woken everyone up and the ground was shaking so violently noone could even stand...well, all but the sylphs anyways.
~~~
down in the basement the crack in the wall had grown twice its size, and the pulsing grew ever more. as the pulsing grew the quakes grew as well. suddenly the crack spread the rest of the way down the wall with one last huge pulse and the quakes stopped.

"hahaha, im free!" said a voice, booming,deep, and ancient, "that numbskull actually did it. now to hold up my part of the bargain hahahahaaa"
~~~
a rose pink haired sylph floated down one of the shaking hallways and stopped at a door with a sign that read 'Commanders/Vice Commanders room' and knocked as loud as she could. when noone came to the door she oppened it to find Mjrn and Liah on the floor unable to stand up.

"ah thank god your here Celi, whats going on!?" asked Mjrn in a shaky voice.

"im not really sure." replied Celi "i think it has to do with the fangs sandry brought back from bigbeam"

"why do you think that?" liah, who had somehow ended up upside down said, in a voice just as shaky as mjrns.

"well, its because theyre pulsing with an eerie light that matches up pretty well with the quakes" Celi said.

and then, the quakes stopped,as if they had never been. everyone all over the castle looked around, wondering if it was safe to stand, then one by one they did just that. everyone gathered in the practice grounds to see if everyone was alright. as soon as all were relieved to see not a single person had even a scratch.

"ok, weve confirmed everyone is ok" announced mjrn" now as to whats happening celi has informed me the fang-"just then the ground start shaking once again, even more violent than before. the sylphs helped groundwalkers get to the sides to have a pillar or something of the sort to hang on to.

then like a spewing valcano the middle of the practice grounds erupted in a cloud of smoke and debri and through this hole came a...something...so big and overwelming every eye was on it. it seemed to have stopped about 10 yards above the ground and as the dust cleared, his form became clear. he was like a giant snake, scales as big as saucers and dark as the night itself. his eyes were a deep shade of green, and he had 4 limbs with 3 toes apiece each tipped with ivory claws, 2 towards the front and 2 the back. his mouth was also like that of a snake, though many times bigger, yet it seemed as though something were missing.

"hahaha" his voice boomed as he laughed. "thank you all for the coming to my reawakening party. it pleases me to see you all are well...for now hahaha"

"who are you and what do you want?" asked mjrn as she gathered the courage to speak.

"i am the almighty dragon of night, but you can refer to me as Ryuk. i have been sealed underneath your castle for many years cus supposedly i was a..bad dragon or something. dont know what the big fuss was but meh, what can you do."

"wait...what did you do to be sealed? and who sealed you? and how is it that you have awakened now?" asked liah all at once

"weeell, lets just say i tried to rid the world of all you....higher beings i guess is the word? you know, you sylphs, shuras, sprites, humans, you know. anyways my brother the self acclaimed almighty dragon of the sky cought me off guard one day and ripped my fangs out, the source of a dragons power. needless to say i was po'ed but as i said what can ya do. he sealed me under your castle long ago and told the leader of your guild at the time, slog i think was his name to watch over my seal. did a good job eh? id say none of you knew a thing about me. haha" breaths in deaply" man it feels good to breath that fresh air agian"

"fine fine, you were a bad dragon in your day. so what? without your fangs as you said your powerless, and you still havnt told us how you were revived" liah said, starting to lose her patience. she would love to liah smash this guy, he was getting you her nerves for some reason.

"oh thats easy, you brought my fangs into the castle. that was close enough for me to get back a bit of my power and break the seal. now if youll excuse me ill be taking my fangs back" as he said this the fangs on the wall in the common room flew out of the window and up to the dragons mouth, then filled the empty spots in his line of teeth. "theeere we go. so much better. now with this power im sorry buuuut im gonna have to freeze you all. dont worry i do have my reasons but sadly i cant tell you."

suddenly thousands of small blue orbs apeared around Ryuk. the orbs flew, glided down, around, it was quite beautiful. then one of the orbs touched the fountain in the middle of the practice grounds and turned it to solid ice. at this everyone started yelling and running away.

"guys hurry, get away!" Sylpha said as she dragged a pink haired sylph, Kooh. to her left she could see mjrn and liah running and trying to get the other members to run faster. everywhere people kept getting hit by the blue orbs and freezing in their tracks, walls froze as well, but still they ran.

"mjrn!" sylpha screamed.

"what is it?" she replied

"what are we gonna do?!"

"run like youve got a perv on your tail and get to that door as fast as you can!" she then pointed to a door.

"...i coulda thought of that"

"well great minds thihnk alike they say"

just then a blue orb hit hit liahs leg and she fell to the ground, leg frozen. sylpha,kooh, and mjrn stopped and looked in horror as the freeze on the leg moved up to the rost of her body.

"goo!" liah yelled" save yourselves!"

"no, not without you!" mjrn answered. then picked up liah and began to run as fast as she could towards the exit. after only a few step an orb came out of nowhere and hit mjrn in the chest. she stood stunned. she then looked up at liahs face on her shoulder "well, i guess this isnt so bad as long as its with you." then she looked over at sylpha and kooh and those around them. "go, well be fine" then another orb hit the two, then another and another, until they were frozen into a statue of mjrn holding liah on her back.

tears grew on many an eye, but they listened to the commanders final words and ran as hard as they could for the exit. around them, friend after friend was hit by the orbs, but still they all persevered until they were finally free.

as they exited, they turned and saw the castle. it looked nothing like it normaly did, it was more of an ice palace, all of the walls, and those trapped inside, were frozen, and all those that succeeded in escaping could do is sit awestuck and watch as the scene unfolded, as it seemed the orbs did not try to exit the grounds of the castle.

after what seemed like hours. the blue orbs disapeared and Ryuk rose in the air and he said in his booming voice "i honestly didnt wanna do this to you guys, i mean heck, you threw me a reawakening party. but i had a debt to pay. i think im done with trying to destroy you guys. the time i spent cooped up made me think. awe well lets just say this is my last of evil, at least for a while." at that he rose in the air and vanished into the black of night.

as Sylpha and Kooh looked around the only ones who got out, at least from this way were themselves, Vamp, and Naru. they sat for a while, then Sylpha stood up and pulled out her guild seal.

"everyone who made it out, please meet up at the front entrance" she spoke into the seal. as she was done she looked away from the castle that was now glowing in the morning light and saw what looked to be a boy her age, with hair that seemed to...change.

"it is good to meet you, members of Chaotic Dragons."
~~~
hahaha yes! soon, ever so soon, my wish will become a reality!
Sylpha
Sylpha
Offical Chaotic Dragon's Pet and Cleaner of Toliets

Back to top Go down