Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tika's Lonely Corner (Old one)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tika's Lonely Corner (Old one) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tika's Lonely Corner (Old one)

Post  Tika_Keiga Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:40 pm

Tika pulled the spear from the wall, and tried to wipe the blood from her face. "What the hell are you doing here? I told you not to come for me." She yelled at them.

"What were we suppose to do, just let you leave without saying goodbye. You know our guild better then that."

Tika turned away from them. The blocks reassembled themselves back into where they had come from. The passage up was revealed. "Yes, I do know that. But what I have to do, I cannot push onto other people. I have to do it with my own strength. I put enough stress on the guild with the New Years Monster incident. Can't you understand? I don't want any of you to die." She walked towards the stairs. "It's be best for you to just leave." She walked out of view.

Mjrn look at the others who seemed to struggle with her words. "She has us in her best wishes. So I'm gonna ask this once. What should we do?"

It was a hard question with an answer that wouldn't come easily.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Tika's Lonely Corner (Old one) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tika's Lonely Corner (Old one)

Post  Tika_Keiga Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:40 pm

Tika felt her heart flip. She hated what she said to them. But if she was truly going to die here. She didn't want them involved. She climbed the stairs, she knew there were only two more challenges. One would be reach the top of the thousands of stairs, where her fate lied. The other was on the next floor.

Tika saw something flash in her line of sight, then felt a large pain on the back of her head. She fell forward, and as she lost consiousness she realized someone had knocked her out.

----------------

Slog was at the front of the group leading them up. They had decided to follow Tika even if she didn't want them with her.

They came to the next floor and found platforms along the wall, opposite of them. A few doors were on the walls behind them.

They heard several voices. then one spoke clearly. "So you've followed your poor friend."

Another voice, "Too bad that whatever they decide to do, they will die."

Other voice, "At least... we'll get some fresh blood."

The voices laughed.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:41 pm

They all grasped their weapons ready to fight.

"Now for the main show." One raised his hand and Tika appeared knocked out and tied to a pillar.

"What are you gonna do?" Slog yelled at them.

"She will die soon enough, and all of you if you interfere."

The six of them got ready to fight, though Kooh was hesitant.

It would be six on six.

"Though there is one more that will be fighting on our side." One clapped their hands, and out of the doorway, a huge ficouis Shura man appeared. He had long pull hair and a huge platinum spear. "Meet Kunel, he can take you all down by himself."

Kunel's eyes were empty like something stole his soul, or at least his will to live. He stepped forward then suddenly he rushed forward at full attack power.

The six of them were unprepared, there was a flash and explosion of mana.

Suddenly Vamp's group stood infront of them and had blocked the attack. "Looks like we came just in time." Vamp said smiling.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tika_Keiga Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:41 pm

Vamp's group met heavy resistance. Eventually they decided to turn back. When they got back to the main entrance they had found a familiar blue-haired teen.

He turned to face them. His blues eyes examined them. His big bladesmaster sword strapped to his back. "Why did you come here?"

"To save Tika." Vamp glared at Xecos. "Why did it take you so long to try and save your sister?"

Xecos lowered his head.

"That's Tika's brother?" Loham asked Vamp.

"You weren't with us when he was."

The five of them looked towards Xecos.

"It's just. She asked me not to. Tika practically begged me not to come. What the hell was I suppose to do?" Xecos said.
Tika_Keiga
Tika_Keiga
Mana Dragon
Mana Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2