Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaotic Dragons Fury (Completed)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chaotic Dragons Fury (Completed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Chaotic Dragons Fury (Completed)

Post  Lucxene Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:08 am

MATTERS OF THE HEART

Zion and Thuy stopped by the station in Big Beam,getting some information about the location of the Temple Monks,in search for the right arm piece.Although they were not able to get a map,they were allowed a directional paper near the public library which hands out maps.With that information in their hands they headed off to the library where they went through the ailes to search for it.

By this point they decided to speak with each other,to know more about one another aside of just attending the same school.

Zion:So Thuy, how things been?Sounds lame,but I guess I figured we can chat and look.Why don't you tell me more about yourself?

Zion said as he was kneeling on the floor looking through some shelves,while Thuy was on the other end standing on a small stool looking on the upper levels as she responded.

Thuy:Oh,well hmm... I'm not sure to begin,family I guess.I mean,I did meet yours...and guess you didn't have a great run in with my dad.

Zion:x.x Yeah,hope the folks wasn't too much for you either.

Thuy:Hah hah,it was interesting but they do seem nice. Well,if you haven't picked up I'm only half asian.The other half of me is Western Russian. Though about my dad,sorry about that.He's a bit over protective...Though,I guess there is a reason.

Zion:Oh,is it that whole boy-girl thing?o.o

Thuy:Actually,no...He let's me see anyone freely.Probably even date too, it's pretty much cause of what happened to my mother.

She moved down the shelf now as Zion stood checking the middle section he quirked a brow then shrugged and never really did meet her mom.

Zion:Is she nice?

Thuy:Well,she was...Till she was murdered in a criminal chase with my dad.Back when he use to be part of the force.

Zion:Oh...Sorry...I didn't know.

He briefly glanced over his shoulders at her.While Thuy looked back and just gave a light smile waving it off as she went back to looking.

Thuy:Oh don't worry about it.It's been a while since she's gone.Think,I was about 7.Although,I do miss her. I've had some time to heal over.

Zion:Wait,did they ever caught the guy?

Thuy:See,that's the scary part but in a way we have a clue...See,no they never did capture him.Though when my mother was in a scuffle with him before he stabbed her.She manage to shoot off one of his eyes. Basically,he can't see out of one eye,now whether he wears a eye patch or got some kind of glass eye who knows.Though it does limit him,since the average person does have both eyes.

She paused and a small box as she was yanking it from under these heavy books.

Thuy:Hm...

Zion just listened and nodded. Since he is working on a more law field area he put things together quickly as he turned around finding nothing on his end as he looked up at her seeing her yanking at something.

Zion:Say...Is that why your dad is protective and you joined the Eversun University to get into the Justice force?Hey...Do you need help?

Thuy:You got it,I think...I got...*She pulled firmly and yanked it right out in her arms as he was tilting back falling.*it! Whoa!

Zion moved over holding his hands up as she fell into his arms and she blinked smiling lightly and holding the box up as it opened and she saw a map.

Thuy:Thanks,I feel like my hero just saved me from a horrible death.
Zion:Hah hah...More like just a nasty bump.

Zion flashed a light smile.Thuy smiled in return and glanced at the box as her eyes widen pulling out the map.

Thuy:Hey,here it is!

Zion placed her down lightly as he looked at it with her and nodded.

Zion:Yup,this is the place.Let's roll before someone else finds it.
Thuy:Right.

The two then left,heading on Zion's motorcycle as she hopped on behind him.Reading the map,while he drove off out of the town and into the Temple area within the woods.It took only a moment as the sky began to get cloudy,seeing it would rain soon.Once arriving they notice a monk outside the long temple stairs heading to the gate.

Monk:Greetings,can I help you?
Zion:We are heading to the temple we need to pick up this armor piece.

He held up a picture as Thuy glanced over the Monk noticed the picture then Thuy at that.

Monk:You,young man can enter.However the girl must wait here or at the steps midway.The temple doesn't allow women.

Thuy:Oh garsh.What a lame rule
Zion:Eh...
Thuy:Fine,I'll keep a eye on your bike.I'll meet you half way.So get it quick and come back.
Zion:Sure.

Zion bolted up the long long stairs as Thuy moved the motorcycle off the side on the grass.Standing on a platform halfway up the stairs as she waited.She leaned on the bike,with her arms crossed.Meanwhile,she felt her hair pick up with a breeze and she felt a bit uneasy as she glanced around the area.

Thuy:...?

It took a moment till she spotted a light rushing right over at her.As her eyes widen and she jumped away in time.Seeing a energy wave miss her and cut down a tree.She blinked and quickly glanced over to the figure.

Hortex:Oh if it isn't the pretty pretty.All alone,and what a shame no darn pesky little runt?
Thuy:At least he's more a real man than you'll ever be.

Hortex glared and yelled.

Hortex:What was that?!

Thuy:I didn't stutter and don't underestimate me.She held a hand out and made copies of herself as they all dashed at him and hit at Hortex alot.Hortex blocked as he made a gust of energy swirve around him then slash all the Thuys as they fall vanished but the real one.Thuy at this point stumble but gain composure as she made one of her hand glow orange charging right at him.

Thuy:Sealing Hand!

Hortex:Why you little

He yelled and organized a energy ball to hit her with.

Meanwhile,Zion got the right arm piece safely in his hands and wrapped around in scroll paper and sealed in a rectangular box.He started heading down the stairs.Till from a distant he heard and saw a large explosion and smoke.From the direction Thuy was at.

Zion:Oh damn...Thuy!!

He ran down as quick as possible using some wind force on his feet to increase his speed.Once he got there he saw Hortex standing on a broken pillar by the platform.Holding Thuy's arms behind her back and a blade at her neck.Thuy looked fine,but bruised, a few cuts and clearly can see they were both in a fight before Zion got there.Zion glared and yelled.

Zion:Thuy!You you let her go now!*He made his hands shift around with wind blades as he glared.*

Hortex:Hmph,*He inch the blade closer to her neck.* Now now,one wrong move and this woman is about to become very unhappy.

Zion:Let her go,now.

Hortex:Hand me the box and I'll let her go.

Thuy:*glares as she yelled.*No! Don't do it!

Hortex:Queit you!*He yanked at her arms as she flinched.*

Zion:Fine! Whatever...He sighed and walked over placing the box down on the ground a few feet away from him and Hortex.

Hortex laughed as he jumped down holding Thuy as he moved over near the box.He kept a firm hold on.He gradually kneel down to pick up the box as Zion took the motion for it.He charged his hands up with dark winds.Working on his Funeral Winds,knowing if he hit him instantly it could kill him.When he was fully kneeled Zion dashed right at him.

Zion:FUNERAL WINDS!*He ran over and held his hands out to shoot the wind right out.

Hortex glared,and picked up the box as he held Thuy foward as a sheild right up infront of Zion's hands.Zion's eyes widen as he froze stopping the attack just inches away from hitting her.

Hortex:You little brat...*He shoved Thuy to the side hard,as he stood up putting he box away in his shirt sleeve as he made alot of energy waves arc across his hands and shot it right at Zion.*Die!

Zion's eyes widen as he blocked it with his arms as suddenly another explosion shot throughout the area.As lightning striked the sky and thunder was heard.The clouds move in as it began to rain heavily now.About 20 minutes later into the severe thunderstom.

Thuy would kneel under a tree avoiding the rain with Zion,laying on the ground.His head resting on her lap,uncouncious.While she sighed and Zion slowly opened his eyes wincing.He could see he had his forehead,arms and part of his legs bandage up.

Zion:...Thuy...?

Thuy:...Hey.

Zion:Where...Is he...?

He blinked,and flinched trying to sit up.

Thuy held him still as she sighed out and said softly.

Thuy:No,just lie down...He's gone now.

Zion:What happened?Are you okay?

Thuy:Yeah...Fine.

Zion:The armor...?

Thuy she tried not to cry,just went silent with some water forming in her eyes but she brushed it off with her sleeve.

Thuy:He got away with it...It's my fault...If I didn't come,you wouldn't have had to do that.

Zion:....Don't blame yourself,will get it back.We just need a plan...Did you contact Zenechoe?

Thuy:...Yeah,he'll be by in a bit to get us.

Zion smiled a little as he said.

Zion:Cheer up,will get through this.Somehow,I'm not too sure yet. Though when I find Hortex...I'll send him crashing down into the dirt.

Thuy just gave a light smiled,and lightly brushed some of his bangs out of his face.She nodded lightly,as they watched the rain and storm go by.

This concludes this chapter,stay tune for more chapters to come.Hortex and Janix have manage to run off with the armor pieces.Leaving things up to the others to gain the other pieces back now.Can they do it,before the enemies get to it first.Keep on reading and awaiting for more chapters on Chaotic Dragon Fury.
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Chaotic Dragons Fury (Completed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Chaotic Dragons Fury (Completed)

Post  Lucxene Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:42 am

THE BUTTERFLY AND THE SOLDIER

Celica and Nitro headed to Collington to get the Breast Plate in Collington Castle. A old castle left back in times of when royalty ruled. The two had driven in Nitro's car however,they needed the right path driving wise to get to the castle. Which he talked on his cell phone on the drive.To reach his master who taught him a few things when he got into the military.

Celica:You serious?You mister I think I am so great don't know the easiest drive to the castle?
Nitro:*Holding the phone as it's ringing.* I never said, I was so great. Also, the faster we get there. The chances of us beating them to it is pretty good.

Celica shrugged as she rested her arms on the side of the door of the car.Sticking her head out the window as her hair blew along the wind as she looked around.While Nitro was chatting away with his master then once a few minutes when by Celica sat back down properly as Nitro looked kinda bleh while Celica stared at him and blinked a few times wondering what in the world is up with him.

Celica:Are you sick?
Nitro:No...But we are going to drop by where he is...I couldn't make out what he is saying do the noise.
Celica:So where exactly is it?
Nitro:....You'll see.
Celica:O.o Okay,fine let's move.

Celica's eyes widen as they stopped the car near a night club.As she raised a eye brow and looked to Nitro as she said flatly right out.

Celica:Exactly...How old is your master?
Nitro:....80 something.
Celica:80 SOMETHING?! AND he's here?! Why?!
Nitro:Hey,I don't control what my master does.
Celica:Right,so you haven't been here before hm?
Nitro:....Let's go inside.
Celica:That's not a answer.
Nitro:Don't you ever shut it?
Celica:Try and make me.

He slammed the door getting out annoyed as he placed his hands in his pocket and headed into the night club.Celica rolled her eyes and opened the door running a hand through her hair pushing it behind her shoulders as she followed inside.

Once the two was inside,has loud music a stage.Flashing lights and people dancing everywhere.Along with sitting areas and a bar.Celica blinked and looked around seeing some of the boys from her school checking her out and smiling.While she smiled lightly and waved to them.Nitro stood behind her and crack his knuckles on his fists as the guys stop paying attention to Celica and ran off.Celica raised a eyebrow and looked over to Nitro who just turned his head to the side away,putting his hands behind his back.

Celica:Uh huh...Well,have fun finding your master.Think,I'll dance.
Nitro:No way!
Celica:-_- Look...You know the master and I don't.So you have to get the information not me.
Master Roach:>_> Leave it to you to always get the prettyest girl for yourself!
Nitro:MASTER!
Master Roach:But this old man still has a few new tricks....Tah dah!

the old man was sitting in between 8 girls in a circular couch.4 on each side all in way too revealing clothes.

Nitro:Uh...anyway,Master I need the quickest direction to the Castle in Collington.You been there before,you have the direction?
Master Roach:Oh who's the girl anyway?
Nitro:Oh...Sure,let me introduce you first.Master Roach this is...*Glances over.*
Random girl:*Holding Nitro's arm and winks.* Hi Nitro! Your here again? Wanna dance?
Nitro:What the?Who are you?!
Master Roach:Hah hah,have fun you two.
Nitro:Wait,this isn't her...And I need information on that castle.
Master Roach:Meh! Later! Later!
Nitro:No Master Right now!!!

Music Player Man:Hey ladies and gentlemen! We got ourselves a cute girl to preform for us tonight on stage! One of the Muses all the way from Eversun!

Nitro:*Eyes widen.*....Celica...You didn't....-_-

Music Player Man:Let's hear it for Celica!

Celica would have the curtains open for her while she's holding a large japanese umbrella her back turned to the audience as the music started.She slowly turned around winking and pulling the umbrella down.Wearing a very exotic yet sexy kimono as the men whistled and yelled at her.While she took the mic and sing as well as dance.

Master Roach:Whoa! She's hot! Come to daddy Celica!
Nitro:HANDS OFF! >_> You have 8 girls already on you.Anyway! Tell,me where the castle is.
Master Roach:-_- *Mumbles it not really too interested in explaining.*
Nitro:What? Master I can't hear you?!
Master Roach:COME TO DADDY CELICA! COME!

Celica continue to sing and dance on stage as people tossed flowers onto the stage guys cheering.While Nitro just twitched a eye and felt a tap on his shoulders.

Panix:Well,look who showed up here.You haven't been here since we ended.
Nitro:Get lost you.
Panix:Now is that anyway to treat a lady?
Nitro:You are no lady,your a troll.
Panix:WHAT DID YOU SAY!?
Nitro:A troll. T-R-O-L-L. Get the picture?
Panix:*Glares.*Oh,I see your now with that pink trash.
Nitro:Least,she has more grace and class then you do.Oh and ontop of it.It's a good thing we are over...Your over dose in perfume always made me want to vomit.

Panix:THAT'S IT!!!!!

*Runs right at the stage.*

Nitro:What the...Celica! CELICA LOOK OUT!

Celica would dance then pause seeing Panix jump on stage with a mic as she spoke.

Panix:Now I ask you all...Who's the queen of this club.My gorgeous beauty or this pink trash can?

Celica:-_-*Crosses her arms and holds the boquet of flowers putting them all together once picking them from the floor.*

Audience people:Boo get off the stage...Yeah,old lady leave!

Panix:OLD!

Celica:You heard them.*Slaps her across the face hard with all those roses and thorns as she flies off the stage and the crowd cheers while Celica bows. and they all clap.*
Panix:Ah!

Nitro pulled his Master over as he finally gave him the direction and signal Celica.

Celica:ciao!^_~ <3 *Winks as a heart flies off her wink into the air as the guys cheer.She spin around removing the kimono and back in her school uniform as she jumped over to Nitro who looked annoyed.

Nitro:*Twitches a eye with a vein popping on his forehead.*Did you have to do that?
Celica:...? What the Hell is your problem?
Nitro:Nothing let's go!

He marched out the door as she smirked and followed after him.

Celica:Whoa whoa whoa! You jealous!
Nitro:I am not jealous!
Celica:Uh huh...
Nitro:Just get in the car...

Once in the car they drove over to the old castle as they exit the car and went inside the run down old place to look around.

Celica:I'll check upstairs.

She ran upstairs as Nitro check the lower floors.

The two took about a hour of looking around till Celica found one of the brick walls were loose as she pushed some of the blocks out of the way finding the chest piece of the armor.

Celica:Oh! yay! The Breast Piece! I found it! Nitro! *She blinked and heard nothing.*...Nitro? Hey Nitro where are you?!

Celica blinked hearing a explosion downstairs as she ran down and Nitro was blasted out the window by a strong force of energy as he fell outside onto the ground and rolled around as Panix struck the nearest tree on him as the tree fell right over onto him.

Celica:You!

Panix:Oh if it isn't the pretty little girl.Saving my ex?Or should I say your man?
Celica:*Glares.*
Panix:Now give me that armor piece you
Celica:Not in your life chubby.
Panix:I'm not fat! I work out everyday! Ahem...Anyway,you know the real difference between us?
Celica:Let see...I have class and you don't? Or I have my youth and you look 50?
Panix:THAT'S IT!!!!

Panix made a large liquid energy blast and blasted Celica right out of the window hard as the armor flew out of her hands as Panix jumped up and grabbed it then landed on her high heels smirking.

Panix:Idiot,I am the number 1 woman around here.

Celica:I beg to differ.

Panix:What the Hell?

Celica hovered out the window do to static her eyes shocking with electricity as her body radiated electrical waves around her body.As her hair flared around in the wind.Holding a hand up as she pointed a finger right at Panix.

Celica:Thunder Storm!

Celica got struck by lightning from the sky being use as the cord as her finger send out a large lightning bolt at Panix slamming her into the brick wall as she yelled at her.

Celica:Give me that armor now!
Panix:*She winced but used the chest piece as a shield as she glared.*You want a piece of me so bad....?HERE!

Panix held a hand up as energy crashed of liquid onto the roof of the castle as it broke it down quite alot.Celica would then blink as her eyes widen looking up seeing all these bricks and pieces from the roof come crashing down on her as she tried to shock some away but more came down.As Celica was hit hard by a brick knocking her out as she fell down with the debris and brick pieces.

Nitro by then cut the tree wincing as he stood up.Then saw Celica fall as he blinked and ran quickly over to Celica watching her fall from the castle.Although it was the first floor.The castle is near a cliff.Once drawing close he jump into the air and grab onto Celica in his arms as the bricks and roof fell ontop of the two of them once they landed on the ground.All that was scene was a pyramid of the castle roof parts on them.

Panix:*Smirks.*Hah hah...Morons...

Panix would then casually walk off and leave with the Breasts Piece

After about a good 20 minutes nears a half hour Nitro would use his sword and cut upward the pile off them as he struggle out pulling out Celica both dirty,cuts and wounded as he blinked holding Celica and shaking her lightly.

Nitro:Hey you okay! Wake up! Celica...? Celica!?

Celica would remain in uncounciousness.Although still breathing she was still out like a light.

Nitro glared and hugged Celica tightly against himself.Sitting on his knees as he looked up at the sky.

Nitro:Damn...

Meanwhile on the flying ship.

Hazji got the phone call from Thuy,Mjrn and Nitro as she reported it to Zenechoe.

Hazji:Um...They couldn't get the pieces and it's almost night.
Zenechoe:Oh Hell...They failed? That's not good...That means...It's just up to Tetsuya and Lucxene.I hope they can get at least that one.If not they'll have 5 of the 6 pieces.
Hazji:Well...Should we go and pick them up?
Zenechoe:Yeah,will head over now.Keep a contact open for Tetsuya and Lucxene.
Hazji:Okay!

Hazji would skipped simply to the control panel and hit a few buttons to keep it open as Zenechoe sighed and hit the autopiolet to their locations to go and pick them up now.

The terrible has happened.As Neither party was able to get the armor piece.That only leaves one party left and now as it draws into the night hour.Is it possible to at least get one armor now?Is it possible that the others will be okay since their battle? Will Laozex succeed in becoming a god? All these questions will be answered and much more will be known as the end is coming ever so close. Keep reading to find out what happens in the next chapter.
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucxene Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:22 pm

FIRE CROSS ROADS

As the sun began it's setting down. The night sky began to take over while riding the motorcycle was Tetsuya while Lucxene road behind him.They spoke while heading to the museum.

Lucxene:We might be late,wont it close?
Tetsuya:Will try and make it before then.If not...Well,will find a way.
Lucxene:You don't mean breaking in...?
Tetsuya:Well, look at it this way. If we don't get it, they will and I don't think they have a problem about breaking the door.
Lucxene:Good point...
Tetsuya:I been meaning to ask...What exactly is the connection with you and Laozex. Something doesn't quite add up from when we were little.
Lucxene:Um...Well...

The conversation gradually went to a holt as a explosion was set onto a bridge they were heading as once it trigger the explosion clouds of flames and explosions went off. Tetsuya picked up Lucxene and jumped off the motorcycle as the impact made the bike fly off the bridge and down a hill. The impact itself made Tetsuya slide off into the air as he landed onto the streets on his shoes sliding holding Lucxene as he paused finally.

Tetsuya:That was set up...
Lucxene:*Blinks alot and gets down from his arms and looks around.*...I think...

They both heard a familiar laugh from Laozex as they looked up at a tall building seeing his shadow figure holding up the left arm piece.

Laozex:Well, now is this what you are looking for? What a shame,I already have it. Pity isn't it?For you that is.

Tetsuya glared as he saw the museum in the distance in ruins and completely destroyed.

Lucxene:Oh wow...He did that using the armor...
Tetsuya:Let's go!

Tetsuya took Lucxene's wrist and ran to the building elevator to head to the roof of the building Laozex is on as it went up now.

Tetsuya:Listen,just stay back...I'll take care of him.
Lucxene:No you can't,he's too powerful to take on alone.We should just focus on getting the armor piece if possible.
Tetsuya:....*He looked at the elevator and glance up seeing explosives as it draws near the roof and his eyes widen.*Come on!

Tetsuya grabbed Lucxene back up into his arms as the explosion went off he jumped up into the air as the impact burned Tetsuya quite a bit as they landed on the roof.Using his body he shielded Lucxene from the burns as he winced alot.

Lucxene:Oh your wounded!
Tetsuya:I'm fine...

Laozex:Well, if it isn't my darling nephew. You came to say hello to your uncle how lovely. Well,now since I have most of the pieces I still need to find the last one. Now Lucxene come back to your family where you belong.

Lucxene:Oh you are not my family or my uncle! So I am not going with you anywhere,nor will I help you find that last armor piece.
Tetsuya:Move...

Lucxene jumped off to the side as Tetsuya stood up and held his hands together making a large fireball that kept growing he shoved his hands forward as a large flame ball exploded to Laozex.

Tetsuya:Final Flame!

Laozex held his right hand up as the armor glowed and allowed the fire to hit him as he is engulf in a flame of fire till it disperse and he stood there perfectly fine.

Tetsuya:No way...
Lucxene:....
Laozex:Well, Tetsuya my turn.

Laozex jumped off a pillar he was previously standing on the roof and dived down as he slashed Tetsuya across the face causing blood to spatter then roundhouse kicked his stomach as he flew back near the wall of the roof which was steel and indented it coughing up alot of blood as he fell to his knees.

Lucxene:*Eyes widen and puts his hands over his mouth in shock then he notice Laozex charging up a energy ball using the armor on his right hand.He would then blast it right at Tetsuya.*

Laozex:So long, Tetsuya!

Lucxene dived infront of Tetsuya as he held his hands out fully to the sides of himself shielding him as the energy ball stopped before making impact.

Laozex:Get out of the way, Lucxene. This doesn't concern you. Stop being foolish and just come back to your uncle.

Lucxene:Not in your life, that armor had made you nothing but a power hunger psychotic man. Real family, would never do things like this.

Tetsuya winced as he stayed on his knees and saw some explosives planted on the roof but they didn't go off yet. He figured at this point. He alone will not get the armor from Laozex considering now he has all the pieces but the last one so he figured a distraction is the best approach.He lit a flame on his finger and blew it right to the fuses as the explosions went active and the whole roof began to explode. Tetsuya grabbed Lucxene and dived off to the side of the roof as they fell from the roof top. Leaving Laozex in the explosion of the roof.

While falling down,Tetsuya placed his arms around Lucxene's body to protect him from the impact as they fell down into the ocean below the building.

Laozex grew annoyed as he saw his helicopter arriving and jumped on through the flames as he landed in the chopper.

Panix:Anything?
Laozex:They got away,will let them have their way. Though will get Lucxene next,he's the only way I can get that last piece.
Janix:Very well.
Hortex:Well,guess they have a moment of freedom for now.

After about 20 minutes.Lucxene found a sewer line heading to abandoned church near the outskirts of Eversun. He solely was dragging Tetsuya who was no long concious with one arm around his shoulder. A blood trail was left as he was badly wounded. Lucxene for the most part was mostly all right just a few bruises here and there.He sighed as he got to the church and layed Tetsuya down near the altar.

"...This is bad,he wont make it in time by the time they get here...What can I do..."

His communicator went off as he heard Zenechoe and responded to it.

Zenechoe:Lucxene?did you get the left arm piece?
Lucxene:...We couldn't he got every single one but the last one.We manage to get away but Tetsuya isn't doing so well...Sorry.
Zenechoe:....
Hazji:Hm...So where are you now?
Lucxene:It's a old church in Eversun.
Hazji:Oh,I think I know that area.
Zenechoe:Head over there,we need to pick them up.It'll take a bit but keep low.
Lucxene:Sure...

Once it was back to radio silence,he wasn't sure what to do with Tetsuya he sighed and thought of one idea.

Lucxene:Psychic Regen.

His body had some flower petals fly around his own body and focus to his hands as they turned into healing energy lights and float around Tetsuya healing him on a slow level. In other words the healing will take some time.

After about 15 minutes Tetsuya began to open his eyes,although not fully healed he was able to manage at this point. Though Lucxene from the healing his energy was quite low as his eyes close half way and his head began to dive down. Tetsuya sat up catching the blonde before he fell over in his arms. Seeing Lucxene was exhausted.

Lucxene:Oh...Glad,your okay...the others will be here...Soon.
Tetsuya:....*Sighs.* It's okay, just rest for now. I'll be okay.
Lucxene:*Nods slowly as his eyes shut being tired.*

In a few minutes the ship landed outside as Tetsuya walked over looking like a mess. He went to the ship and once inside layed Lucxene in the medical room bed as he went to the main room. Nitro took the ship back into the air. In the main room the whole group could be found there. None of them looking happy what so ever.

Zenechoe:Well,we are now at a major disadvantage...
Mjrn:Now how are we going to stop him?He has all the pieces but one.
Liah:Yeah...Sorry wasn't much help.
Zion:Same...
Thuy:Actually,it was my fault...
Celica:I kinda blame myself really.
Nitro:I was the one who didn't do much.
Tetsuya:Wait,this can't be over. He still needs that last piece right. Lucxene is really the only way who can get us there.
Mjrn:Well, that maybe but how are we going to find it?He can locate that area mentally.
Tetsuya:Maybe his powers are shielded from the area.
Zion:Well,are you saying they did that just in case something like this happened?
Nitro:It does make sense,remember the royal wars in Mjrn's library.
Mjrn:Good point.
Lucxene:*Woke up a little hearing in on them as he leaned on the wall for support.*So how will we find it?
Celica:You okay? Maybe you should rest.
Thuy:She's right,you seem exhausted.
Tetsuya:Wait a second...Liah where is that map?

Liah pulled it out as she held to him.

Liah:the one with the dots marked. Here it is.
Tetsuya took it as he put it up on the wall and looked at it for a bit as did the others.
Zion: Well, 5. Do you have a plan?
Tetsuya:... Lucxene has to know where it is to a extent...

Lucxene shrugged having no idea as he looked at the wrist watch of his which Tetsuya notice something odd about it as well as his necklace when he looked at it long ago.

Zion:Hey! Look!
Celica:What? What?!
Zion:This is man talk Celi...>_> Shoo.
Celica:Then you should be excluded!
Zion:>_>;
Nitro:Get serious.

Tetsuya grabbed Lucxene's hand slowly and lifted it up.

Tetsuya:A key hole...On the side. You know,the necklace you gave me has a small key inside hanging with it.

Liah:You think?
Mjrn:Where did you get those jewelry from?

Tetsuya:My father had the watch and his mother had the necklace. We echanged when young.

Thuy:Well,Lucxene how did you and Tetsuya get them orignally.

Mjrn:Ancestors... They say there was a key and figure way to open the last piece. In other words,their ancestors served in my family kingdom long ago.

Zion:Oh neat,your family was in the war.

Thuy:Somehow...I believe now everyone was connected to it some how.

Mjrn:That is possible,there is still alot of information that even my family doesn't have.

Liah:Give it a try.

Tetsuya took his necklace with the small key and aimed it to the side of Lucxene's wrist watch as he placed it into the key hole and turned it the wrist watch created a light beam suddenly the shot up into the air then bend to the map pointing to a spot on the map.

Zion:It's...Aeria Dead Sea.
Celica:That's located right in the middle of the ocean though...Under water?
Nitro:No there said to be some ancient ruins and lands there. It's small but left long ago from the warrior who last used the armor...It's where they met their end.

Tetsuya:That's the place...Will find the Mask there.

Zenechoe:We need to recharge the ship before we can go,let's stop at a place I know can spend the night it's late.

Mjrn:Where?

Zenechoe:Sloggonia Don't Tell Motel Hotel. It's run by the highly wealthy Slog family,they own many of those hotels.

Liah:Weird name.
Celica:I'll say.
Zion:I think it's kinda catchy...
Thuy:Hah hah.
Celica:You would.
Nitro:Will stop there,but let's not waste anymore time.We need to get that so he doesn't become a god.

Zenechoe:Yeah,let's go Nitro.

Meanwhile, at the villans place as Panix was able to hack into the ship to over hear them.

Panix:I just recieved news. Lucxene and his group are going to the Aeria Dead Sea.
Janix:Why does he want the armor so badly anyway?
Hortex:Who cares let's just get this mess over with.
Panix:It's orders. Inform Laozex Janix.
Janix:Right.

This leads to a big turn of events. It's the battle to get that final armor piece. The question is can the heroes capture it before the villans or will they experience first hand war with a true god in the making. To find out what becomes of it all,you must wait till the next chapter and keep reading in hopes that the world will be saved from such a horrible destruction.Till next time...
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucxene Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:03 pm

THE SILENT NIGHT BEFORE THE WAR

Once the ship was landed safely. Zenechoe headed off with Hazji to work on restock and fueling the ship up. While the rest of the group enjoy one last night together to relax before heading into the unknown battle field the following day.

Once at the hotel everyone decided to relax in their own way. Mjrn and Liah were in the same room as some of the guys.Sitting in the center of the large room they all order.Being a bit suite. On a table they were playing cards. While Nitro and Tetsuya were on the balcony watching some of the others at the pool below. Zion went into the woods near the hotel training.As he repeatedly kept attacking trees cutting and striking them with some wind abilities.Since he's still not too pleased from his last battle.

While at the pool it was Celica in her bikini top and a towel wrapped around her waist. While Thuy was in a one piece and Lucxene just sat by them all three sitting on the edge of the pool with their feet in the water. He wear a pair of white shorts,and a white t-shirt.

Mjrn and Liah discussed some chips passing them to each other playing poker.As Liah just laughs and says simply.

Liah:Okay, Mjrn here's the deal. The loser. Jumps into the pool.
Mjrn:Oh wonderful.
Liah:In her underwear! >_>
Mjrn:<_< Fine by me.
Liah:Fine, what do you have?
Mjrn:*Slaps her cards down infront of Liah.* Straight in Diamonds! They are a girl's best friend.
Liah:....I see.
Mjrn:I win.
Liah:NOT so fast....>_> In your honor princess. A royal flush.*Slaps the cards down.*
Mjrn:-_- I hate you.
Liah: :p

While Celica,Thuy and Lucxene had some chat while at the pool.

Thuy:Um,nice swimsuit Celica...

She said as Celica rolled her eyes,basically she had a underwear in black but it was wrapped by her towel shortly after as the rear side of the black underwear says "buns" while her top also black on each cup said "milk" She took that purple towel and wrapped it around her waist tightly as she moved her feet in the water.

Celica:Well,what do you expect?The person who owns this place sells perverted swimsuits.
Thuy:I agree...*She looked at her one pice blue swim suit.It seemed fine on the surface but it was design to look like Lingerie instead of just your typical one piece.*
Lucxene:*Shrugged as he stared at his reflection in the pool.*I'm more sorry,that I got everyone into this...Or the fact we didn't get any of the armor pieces back.I sorta feel like the dead weight of the team.
Thuy:Oh don't say that...

Celica reached into the pool with one hand and splashed the two in the face with water.

Celica:Take that!
Thuy:Hey!
Lucxene:Eh?o.o

Celica:Enough of that nonsense, if you want to stick with the group you need to run with us on everything. Otherwise you get left behind.Once your here,you're part of the group.
Thuy:Good point.
Lucxene:Yeah,I guess your right...Thanks.^_^
Celica:^_^ No problem.
Thuy:Even Nitro?
Celica:Oh that man...-_- His parents are so sweet and he's so "I'm gonna be a tough guy." She rolled her eyes mimicing a deep man voice as she pull her legs out of the pool and layed on her back with her arms behind her head on the side of the pool.

Thuy:*Giggles.*What about you Lucxene?
Lucxene:Me and...
Celica:Oh don't play dumb,we know! Girls know everything it's a fact! We rule and men drool.
Thuy:Yes!
Lucxene:Hah hah...
Celica:Actually,if you want the honest truth.He seems happier when he's with you.Usually he's quiet and stoic aside of being with Zion who are good friends and all. I think your pretty special,and we are the same sign! How cool is that.
Thuy:Heh,cute.
Lucxene:You think so...?Hm,how about you Thuy. I think you and Zion get along great.
Thuy:You think so?He seems so popular in school with the girls.I really just think,I'm not any different.
Celica:Oh please,he's nice to all the girls cause he's so dense.Good looks travel in our family.See I roll with it,he's all like..."Noble" about it,but if you like him. Let him know,he's better if the girl just tells him.He's not so manly!
Thuy:*Laughs.*Oh you two are so siblings.*
Lucxene:*Laughs as well.*I agree, they are both unique and interesting people.

Meanwhile on the balcony Nitro handed drinks to Mjrn and Liah who Mjrn was accusing Liah of cheating while Liah argued back all is fair in poker! He ignored them and took a drink for himself then handed one to Tetsuya on the balcony who was watching the girls and Lucxene below while Nitro joined him.

Nitro:Nice night huh?Reminds me of the night before battle back in the military.
Tetsuya:Yeah...I just wish none of this stuff happened the way it did.Be better to just live a normal life.
Nitro:You regret meeting him?
Tetsuya:...No.
Nitro:Women are complicated,they aren't like us so if you like someone just say so. See they think we can read their mind.
Tetsuya:Heh...
Nitro:What's so funny?
Tetsuya:You've changed since you met Celica.
Nitro:No I haven't! What the Hell makes you think that?
Tetsuya:*Shrugs and takes a sip then feels hazy from the drink.*
Nitro:!!!...*Winces and falls on the ground uncouncious.*

Mjrn:My head...
Liah:What the...I feel...Wait a second...

Both Mjrn and Liah would fall off their chairs and pass out.While Tetsuya coughed alot holding his throat as he fell to his knees.

Tetsuya:Ah damn it...A trap...It's poison...!

He coughed and fell uncouncious onto the ground as in the background the silhoutte shadows of Janix and Hortex were shown.

Meanwhile,back at the pool Celica stood up as she said to the two.

Celica:Anyway,it's getting late. Let's head back inside.We should rest up, will need it for tomorrow.

Thuy and Lucxene nodded as they stood up and followed Celica heading to the building.Until they heard a loud splash from the pool as a water pillar shot up into the air as a female was heard screaming.

Panix:DIE!!!!!!

Panix yelled as she dived down at Lucxene with her nails extending a bit to slice him open. While Celica turn around and grabbed Lucxene by the shoulder and shoved him behind her to Thuy as she grabbed him and got infront of him to shield him. While Celica saw Panix moving at her. She waited till she got close and grabbed the wrist of those nailed hand and pulled it up as she took a fist and slammed it right into Panix's mouth as she tossed her over her shoulder. Making Panix fly into the air away from them.

Panix:Gah! You little

Panix flinched as she held her mouth and landed by the pool down on her feet,squating as. Janix and Hortex appeared by Panix as they dropped the bodies of Tetsuya,Mjrn,Liah and Nitro onto the ground.

Celica:Oh damn...Not good.
Thuy:What happened to them...?
Lucxene:...What did you guys do?

Hortex:The option is simple Lucxene,you come back with us to Laozex. Or...I wont be responsible to what happens when things like this begin.

Hortex held a index finger near Tetsuya's head as it shot a small lazer beam right to the side of Tetsuya's head purposely missing.

Thuy:You monster!
Celica:Don't go Lucxene,it's exactly what they want.
Lucxene:....*He paused and thought on it for a bit as he sighed.*...If I go with you,you need to promise you don't do anything to any of them.Got it?

Thuy:You can't.
Lucxene:It's all right...I should be okay,don't worry.

Lucxene walked over to them as he paused standing next to Hortex as he whispered under his breath so he would hear him loud and clear.

Lucxene:If you kill or touch any of them.I'll take my own life and you know. I will do it.
Hortex:...No need for dramatic talk.Janix.

Janix nodded as he took Lucxene and disappeared off with him.

Hortex:Well,now since that's done and said.Let's take care of them now hm Panix?I think it's about time they were put away for good.

Thuy:You liars!
Panix:*Moves quickly and puts Celica in a choke hold and smirks pulling her hair as she holds her tightly.* Aww,poor pink hair girl is about to get a hair cut.Too bad it's not just your hair.

Celica glared as she tried to remove her arms off her neck so she can breath better. While Thuy just stared at Hortex who had a energy ball glowing from his hands to shoot at her.

Zion:Keep your hands off her and no one messes with my sister but me got that you witch.

Hortex:Oh you...Came to be the knight in armor now have you?

Zion:Here is your night in shiny armor. Cyclone Twister!

Zion would yell as he jumped off a tree branch and spin around making a large tornado and swing his leg foward to strike at Hortex's face. While Hortex made a blast of dark energy around him and slam his fist into his kick which cause a arch of energy explosion.

Thuy took a jump back as Celica glared and pulled Panix by hair hair leaning foward as she throws her over her body making Panix let her go and jump infront of her a few feet away landing on her feet.

Hortex:You stupid little brat! What makes you think you can stand up to me?!*His hands glowed as he made his body arch with wavering energy. While Zion just stared at him as his whole eyes glowed a solid bright green.*

Zion:I'll show you,just what happens. When you make me mad, and you wouldn't like it when I get mad.

Zion would have alot of wind blowing around him as they all send energy waves of green as it made two large green soul spirit snake dragons fly into the air as Zion held his hands up into a fist.

Zion:Chaotic Dragon....Eternal Wind.

The two soul spirit dragon make a bunch of wind cutting blade as it dived right at Hortex causing numerous of cuts and deep gashes of wounds on Hortex as he blocked to shield it off wincing alot and grunting in pain as the dragons would then suddenly dispese away leaving Zion to dive running at him. By now Zion was moving faster then the speed of light. It was hard to tell what Zion was doing. However it was clear bones were being shattered.

In truth of the matter Zion ran right at Hortex using wind cutters on his hands and feet as he repeatedly and quickly punch and kicked Hortex in the arms,legs,shoulders,back,head ribs,chest everywhere as bones were being heard shattering as

Hortex:Oh damn! Oh damn! Urgh!!

Hortex yelled as the male was too fast for him to even react as Zion slid back on his feet and held his hands together as they both glowed and he focus the energy all into his right fist. He would dash quickly right at Hortex as he striked him right across the face.

Zion:DIE!!!!!

Hortex from impact was seen a flash of green light as it suddenly all vanished and everything was back to normal. However,Hortex's head was facing completely the other direction as he fell over lifeless and no longer alive. His dead body made a loud thud sound hitting the ground as Zion took a few deep breaths and Thuy went over to see if he is okay.

Thuy:Are you all right?

She said as Zion walked over and gave her a hug as she blinked and return the hug.Resting her head against one side of his shoulder. While Zion nodded and said lightly.

Zion:I'm all right...

Panix:Why you little rats! DIE!!!!

Panix ran over at Zion and Thuy as the two blinked and looked at Panix running at them to finish the job for what happened to Hortex.Naturally,that wasn't going to go by how she thought it will go.Celica by this point has had so far up into the sky. That to her Panix could kiss the fricken moon.

Celica held her hands together prayer style as she part them away a bit making electricity shine between both palms.

Celica:Sparkling...Disc Flash!

Celica made a electrical solid disc and tossed it right at Panix while she ran which slammed her right into her lower back making Panix flinch and pause in running as she grunted.

Celica would then run foward as she jumped high up into the air as her eyes turned a solid lavender color.She spinned around slowly like a dancer causing two lavender spirit snake dragons to rise out of the night sky as her body was charging with electricity.

Celica:Chaotid Dragon... Hammer of Raijin.

The two dragons combined together making a rather huge think lightning bolt as it came down and striked Panix with full force. Causing the women to scream in agony as she felt numerous burns all around her body as she fell to her knees struggling to stand up.

Panix:Why you...Little...Little...Pink...

She gasped heavy barely having the energy to stand as Celica landed on her feet and glared her eyes shining as her body was surrounded in a electrical field shape like a hammer. She ran right at Panix and did a cartwheel,followed by a front flip then a side flip and into a backflip as she dived right at Panix holding her elbow out infront of her as she used her other hand to cup her fist. Both elbows even and aligned in a straight line. With her leading elbow infront of her. Celica shifted side ways.

Celica:The Great Dance Secrets!

Celica slammed that elbow hard right in the center of Panix's chest as it shockedwave a large jolt of lightning into her body,as her whole chest cavity and ribcaged shattered inside and stabbed into her heart.Resulting her heart to be pierce all around and cease to no longer work.

Panix:Lord...Lord Laozex...

She uttered as Panix's eyes rolled in the back of her head as she fell down lifeless and no longer alive. As Celica has put her away for good.

Celica stood up straight as her pink hair blew in the wind and Zion signal Zenechoe to get the ship. While Hazji check to see how the uncouncious group are doing.

Celica:...Once we finish here,we got to go.
Zion:Yeah,we can't waste anytime now.
Thuy:That's true.

While on the Dead Sea of Aeria.

Lucxene now back in his school uniform notice Janix opening the main ancient doors to head to where the mask is left.As once opened he bowed down infront of Laozex and Lucxene as Lucxene just glared at Janix and backhand him across the face.

Lucxene:You disgust me,you are no better then a low life.
Janix:....

Janix just stood up and wasn't affect much by the backhand while Laozex smirked and took a few steps foward pulling Lucxene's wrist so he follow.

Laozex:My haven't you become quite sassy Lucxene. Don't worry it'll all be over once your dear uncle has become a true god.

Hence the Final Battle is up ahead... Lucxene now in the mercy of his 'uncle' Laozex. This draws closer to the conclusion leading to the fact of will Laozex become a god. Will Lucxene be freed from all of this and can the heroes get there in time to stop chaos from reaching all over the lands. With Panix and Hortex finally outdown by Celica and Zion. It's now in wonder can they actually stop the rest of the group. Stay tune for the next exciting chapter. Drawing ever close to the finale. Enjoy and keep reading for more to come.
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucxene Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:54 pm

TO BE A TRUE GOD

As the aircraft came into the Dead Sea region the group would walk out onto the opening deck and jump off as they parachut to the land below. It didn't take long as Laozex's bodyguards were summon to go stop them as overly sized larged muscle men ran over to their direction.

Nitro:So what's the plan?
Tetsuya:We get Lucxene,that's the plan.
Mjrn:Well,we need something more constructive here.
Tetsuya:Well,I'm going to get Lucxene.
Zion:Easy there...All right,let's do this...Celica and me will handle these guys go ahead.
Celica:You joking?
Zion:Scared?
Celica:There is no man or beast I'm afraid of. >_>
Zion:x.x I believe that.
Celica:What was that?

Tetsuya dashed ahead as he slammed a flamed cover fist into one of the bodyguards jaws knocking him onto his back as he ran ahead.Mjrn and Liah followed after him. While Zion snapped a finger at a surrounding bodyguards running at him.That snap alone caused a tornado to circle around Zion and lift up the body guards into the air as they yelled and scream to be put down.

Thuy and Nitro followed the others getting away from the angry mob of bodyguards.Celica notice more of the bodyguards charging at her as she held her hands infront of her and made a large lightning blast shocking them all and sending them flying backwards like bowling balls onto the ground.

At this point Celica and Zion took on the few still standing with their own fighting abilities. As that tornado of Zion stopped high in the air making the men crash down on the ground out cold.

Up further ahead they notice Janix as Liah glared and pointed ahead.

Liah:Him!
Mjrn:...He just doesn't know when to get lost doesn't he?
Nitro:He's been quite a problem.
Thuy:Do you two think you can handle him?
Liah:Gladly cause after today there is no more nice lady. Just pure Liah Smash.
Mjrn:I'll help. I have no problem telling him how far my boot can go up his rear.

They charged ahead as Janix ran after them, Tetsuya took off ahead as Nitro and Thuy followed him. Liah and Janix were the first to slam into each other both of their fists hit each other causing a loud impact of a shockwave making the ground shake. Mjrn jumped up into the air and made a rain of ice spikes come right down on Janix as he flinched and Liah slammed her fist into his stomach repeatedly sounding like a drill tank per hit as she kneed his jaw and kicked off his face making the large muscular man stumble alot.

Janix glared as he punched the ground below making a earth pillar of spikes rise up from the ground at Liah as he shot a energy orb up at Mjrn into the air.

Liah glared as she held her hands up and made a gold aura shine around her with completely voids his attack from any harm once.

Liah:Canopy Defense.

Mjrn saw the energy as she covered herself with her hands making a beautiful crystal like ice prism around her as the energy bounced off and went right back at Janix as the larger man's eyes widen and jumped back being slammed around onto the ground from the energy blast.

Liah:Ready?
Mjrn:I was born ready...I'm sick of him.

Janix sat up as he glared getting ready to charge as Mjrn narrowed her eyes those eyes glowed a deep blue as the place grew cold making ice cover all over the ground and pillars of walls near them.She glanced up at the sky as two large dragons snake like in powder blue souls rised up into the sky and gradually circled Janix as he began to get colder and colder shifting him into Ice.

Janix:So c-cc-cold...stop!

The ice finally fully covered him but his head as she made large chunks of ice balls rain down ontop of him splitting his head open as he yelled in horryfing pain.

Mjrn:Chaotic Dragon...Heavenly Drops.

Liah's eyes glowed gold solidly as her body radiated bright intense gold lights all around her as her fist started to glow more so then before as she glared up at head and blew a kiss at Janix.

Liah:Bye bye...See you next fall.

Liah slammed the ground with her fist as suddenly all the energy disappeared off her body and everything was quiet for 5 seconds.This made it seem like her attack failed...That is until the seconds were up as a large earthquake took affect up ahead.The ground opening and oozing out intense lights of lava below as two spirit snake like gold dragons rised up in soul forms as below.Mjrn's eyes widen as she saw Liah split the earth open so far that it reached the Earth's core! as Janix ice covered body could do nothing but fall into the hole as he yelled screaming his way down to his doom as the dragons all disappeared and the ground gradually begin to close up.

Liah:Chaotic Dragon....Land of Eternity.

Celica and Zion finished taking down most of the group as they went to go ahead to check on Mjrn and Liah. While further ahead Tetsuya,Nitro and Thuy made it to the front door as they saw Lucxene's hands trapped by a statue's arm with rope as Laozex finally held the last armor in his hands. Which is the mask.

Laozex:Well,look at that you made it this far. Well, now you can see for yourself as I transform into a true god!

Lucxene:You can't! Stop that now,you have no idea how insane that can make you. You wont care about anything but pure destruction.

Laozex:Then so be it!

Laozex put his hands up to his forehead as he got ready to put the mask on. While Tetsuya Thuy and Nitro all yelled in stereo "NO!"

Though it was useless,the three couldn't reach him in time cause of the distance as he put the mask on intense energy blew up around the area as his body and looks shifted dramatically.Having solid red eyes and covered in dark green and gold armor. With his hair now a slate color.

Laozex:Well,this is what's it is like to be a true god.

Nitro:God or not, you are going down either way if it takes the last breath in my body.

Nitro ran ahead as he pulled out a switch blade and charged ahead right at Laozex as Laozex moved quickly punching him repeatedly in the face then blast him back hard as Nitro coughed up blood and rolled on the floor alot in pain wincing.

Nitro:Ugh oh damn...

Tetsuya:Hey you all right? ! Thuy get Lucxene.

Tetsuya held his hands together and made a fire ball as he through it at Laozex who just deflected it over into the wall as it was nothing.Thuy made her move to Lucxene by this time the others made it to there area as Celica blinked and checked on Nitro.

Celica:Oh geez...What happened?
Nitro:Er...He's wearing all the armor now.

Zion blinked as Mjrn's eyes widen and Liah stared as Tetsuya just said easily.

Tetsuya:Whatever. We wont give up,even if he is some sort of god. Got it?

Tetsuya ran ahead as he made his hands glow in flames and punch at Laozex who kept dodging. Zion sighed and ran ahead as he made some wind blades off his fist and kicks to strike Laozex trying to aid as both are being dodge with eased by Laozex.

Thuy went up to Lucxene as she loosen up his hands and he rubbed his wrists a bit. While Thuy's eyes widen watching the others as she looked over to Lucxene.

Thuy:Are you all right?
Lucxene:Yes...
Thuy:Oh now what...
Lucxene:...I think...I got a idea...Just wait a minute.
Thuy:....?

Laozex finally grew annoyed as he punched Tetsuya across the jaw making him spat out blood and gave Zion a swift kick to his gut as Zion coughed out for air.He finally picked up Zion by the shirt and with pure strength slammed him into Tetsuya as the two went flying and crashed through a wall.

Zion and Tetsuya:ARGH!

Mjrn glared as she waved a hand and shot a storm of ice blades making different bladed weapons of ice charging right at Laozex as Liah ran over and backed a fist up as she punched him full force right in the face.The spikes all hit Laozex as they just shatted and not affected.As Liah hit his face he just stood there and glared at her as he grabbed that fist off his face and twist her wrist as she winced. He then shockwave a blast into Liah as she flew back and slam into Mjrn as the two slid on the ground firmly breaking pieces off the floor as they layed on the ground ahead.

Mjrn and Liah:AHH!!

Thuy's eyes widen as she ran over to check on them. While Celica grew in complete anger at all of this she held her hands together making intense amount of pure lightning as she shot it full force right at Laozex. Laozex though held up a hand as he shot a blast back at her lightning. As the two were fighting off the blast. At times Celica taking up more of the advance but sometimes Laozex pushing her blast back with his own.

Thuy:Are you guys okay?
Tetsuya:*Coughs and sits up.*He...Really knows how to do a number.
Zion:Oh geez,I never felt this much pain...
Mjrn:*Winces and lift her head up as she blinked.* He's unhurtable with that armor...
Liah:*Coughs alot,her hair covering over the front of her face as she pushed herself up onto her knees.* Oh Hell...Then what do we do?

Laozex:I grow bored of your stupid powers. I'll kill you first.

He increased his blast now using more effort as Celica's eyes widen seeing her blast being vaporized by him before the blast could hit her. Nitro shoved himself into Celica,grabbing her and rolling onto the ground as he held her in his arms. Landing on one knee.

Nitro:Careful! You okay?
Celica:Uh...Yeah,thanks.

Laozex:It seems being a god means your all so pathetic.I can't decide who to destroy by testing my powers first. Oh well,I'll just get rid of all of you in one strike. DIE!

He made his hand charge up as he winced and felt alot of pain as the armor on his left hand started to crack a bit.

Tetsuya and the other's blinked wondering what's up as Laozex roared in yelling.Quite annoyed.

Laozex:LUCXENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucxene manage to get Nitro's knife he had earlier till it was dropped when he was attack as he stapped the pit of his left arm with the knife deeply. As the blood ran down his forearm and finger as well as onto the floor while he winced alot.

Tetsuya:What?! What did you do?! Why did you do that?!

Lucxene:Sorry... But the thing is, he wont be hurt as long as he's wearing the armor...

Liah:Wait,how is it you hurt him by doing that?

Lucxene:....Because everything that has happened is my fault.

Mjrn:What?

Lucxene:Long ago,when I was moving away as a little kid. I didn't want to leave. So I use the rumor system to spread a rumor so I can't move. This resulted in Laozex being created. I suppose, since I'm responsible...I guess it's why we can be somewhat consider family...As well as have a bond with our blood from the rumor. I use part of my blood to make him... Tetsuya knows the rest as I did stay because of the control he put over my family...

Celica:....So the reason this all happened is...
Zion:Oh damn...

Lucxene:Yeah...Sorry.

Nitro:But how is it the armor and all?

Lucxene:The armor only strengthen our blood bond.

Tetsuya:Don't do that again! We can stop him,come on everyone get your asses up!

He growled as he waved a hand at Lucxene annoyed.

Tetsuya:Just let us take care of it.

Lucxene:But-

Tetsuya:We can do this,okay.

Zion:Yeah,we haven't gotten really serious yet.

Liah:Yeah,don't push yourself.

Mjrn:Let's go then.

Celica:Round 2!

Thuy sighed and joined in with Nitro as all of them charged right at Laozex. Laozex's using one arm and a few kicks to not stress that one arm of his. Thuy using copies as he hit them all using Nitro by the hair tossing them aside as they didn't give up and went back in. Mjrn and Liah both came down onto Laozex to kick at his head as he blocked it and blasted the two away from him with a small beam as they flew back wincing but re charged in. Zion tosses some wind blades as Celica ran in and dived foward kicking her legs out covered in lightning. Laozex jumped over both as he saw Tetsuya use alot of flames around his feets and fists as he punched and kicked around Laozex able to get him to stumble as Laozex glared and made a shockwave blast knocking them all away.

Laozex:That's it! You want to keep getting in my way. I'll kill you all!

Laozex took flight as he flew into the air making a large orb of energy ball. As he watched everyone below.

Laozex:Once,I let this crash below you'll all die and this island will no longer exhist with it!

Liah:Your insane!
Mjrn: You piece of I'll show you a thing or two about !
Zion:You coward! You can't handle us all at once.
Celica:What's the matter, afraid to be defeated by a woman?!
Nitro:Come down here and fight you whimp
Thuy:If you think,will still give up.You are sadly mistaken.

Laozex paused the attack as he winced alot in pain and gripped his chest tightly growling. While Tetsuya's eyes widen alot.

Tetsuya:No...NO!

He snapped his head back as Lucxene took the knife and stabbed himself right into the right side of his chest. As he coughed blood and fell onto the ground.Tetsuya ran over and grabbed him before he felled as he yelled quivering his voice a bit.

Tetsuya:What the Hell you do...?! Why?! Why did you do that...?!
Lucxene:...As I said, I'm sorry...But I made the decision for you...Tetsuya....If you hit him in the chest. It's possible now....

Celica blinked as she went over as did the others. Tetsuya lightly set him to lay down on the floor.While he glared and his body glowed red.His eyes shifting to flames as Laozex slowly walked over charging up his hands.

Laozex:Lucxene...!

Tetsuya glared as flames blew off around him as he walked ahead and two large snake like red dragons flew around him soul like as they took form of a dragon together.A solid red dragon appear as it flew up into the air and breath flames down on Laozex as the flame was intense. So incredible that engulf most of the room as well as Laozex as Laozex flinched and yelled in pain a bit.

Tetsuya:Chaotic Dragon....Hellfire.

The dragon in red would fly up and come down on Tetsuya as it ate him whole making Tetsuya's outline appear within the dragon as the dragon disburse into a dragon flame like energy as the shadow of Tetsuya's body can be seen in the center. He would charge foward as he moved his fist back and slammed it hard right in the center of Laozex's chest as the armor on not only his chest shattered off him,but so did all the other armor as that first impaled into Laozex's chest as his heart was melted away in flames as Laozex's eyes rolled back into his head and his body fell down lifeless.

In a matter of moments the flames and all left Tetsuya's body as the room though now was in flames and wouldn't last much longer.

Tetsuya went ahead and checked on Lucxene as he lifted his head up.

Tetsuya:Okay...It's done...

He said a bit exhausted but accomplished more serious as he shook Lucxene's head a bit.

Tetsuya:Wake up!...Wake up!! WAKE UP!!!

He shook him as Lucxene's eyes remained completely shut as he didn't move at all.Tetsuya's eyes started to tear up,but aside of tears they were blood tears. The others only could stare in silence as Celica lightly brushed a finger across the corner of her eyes brushing a tear away until she looked ahead.

Celica:Uh...Guys...Guys...!*Points ahead.*

Everyone looked over as Laozex was gone,however the armor took mold as it created a Spartan warrior made of pure energy with dragon skin armor.

Nitro:That's...A old legend isn't it?
Liah:Mjrn!?
Mjrn:....It says that,the original person who owned the armor hid his life into that armor...So the next time if used he'll arised as a pure powerful creature made of strong energy.
Zion:Oh
Thuy:Well,then how do you beat that.

Tetsuya:With pure energy...Tetsuya made his flames up as he shot the Spartan warrior as did the others aided.

15 minutes later a intense energy explosion took off in the temple.Tetsuya stood outside along with the others watching the creature was destroyed by the blast.As did the temple finally came down. They notice the morning sun rising more as the wind blew around more.Blowing their hair and their torn school uniforms in the wind a bit.

The others really didn't say much as there wasn't much they could say from everything that took place. Zenechoe flew the ship near them while Hazji waved to them from the deck as the ship came for a landing the others turned away from the ruins of the temple and headed to the ship.Tetsuya stared for a few minutes longer as he sighed and turned around leaving. It was time now that the heroes went home.

Stay tune for the Final Chapter coming up next. Thank you for reading Chaotic Dragon Fury. The final one shall be posted next. The villans are gone and the world is safe. For now...

Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucxene Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:46 pm

SOMETHING BORROWED, SOMETHING NEW, SOMETHING BIG IS COMING THROUGH

The church bells were heard ringing as some white doves flew into the sky. While within the church stood Zion by the alter with Nitro and Zenechoe in white suits on the groom's side. With Dante's elder brother as the best man.On the other side of the alter was Thuy,Mjrn,Liah and Celica in brides maid outfits of silver. Yasha and Onihime sat in the front rows dressed nicely as they watched. While Hazji stood by the girls wearing a light pink dress holding a basket once filled with flowers.

Capri walked down in a modified silver and red maid of honor gown. She would be the maid of honor as she stood off near the other girls. While the wedding march theme played and Lady A walked down wearing her white gown and a veil covering her back and front of her face.While she held a small set of flowers in her hand.

Nitro:*Whispers.*Where is Tetsuya?
Zion:Eh...Well,with the whole thing yeah...He left a present though like the rest of us.
Zenechoe:Shush!
Nitro and Zion:>_>

Liah:;_; It's so beautiful!
Celica:;_; I know!
Mjrn:....
Thuy: It's sweet, I wonder how my wedding will be like.
Mjrn:>_> You guys cry like she's walking to her grave.
Celica:o.o;
Liah:o.o;;
Thuy:Ah heh...

After Lady A finally made it to where Dante is they heard the priest's words while the others watched.After the vows were made and both exchanged the "I dos" everything cheered and clapped as they kissed and rice was thrown all over the place.

Dante:Okay,well we bail now.
Lady A:Yup,thanks for coming.Hope you guys enjoyed the party the night before.

Capri:Your the only one I know who'd have the party before the wedding.

Lady A:Duh,I am not dancing around in a large white gown.
Dante:Hah hah,and it's comfortable out of a suit to be at a party.

Dante took Lady A's hand as they ran down the walkway and out the church door.Before exiting Lady A tossed the bouquet over her head. As the flowers flew into the air.They headed to their limo which naturally on the back said just married.As friends and family waved them off as the limo left once they were in.

Meanwhile...Inside the church Mjrn,Liah and Celica all tried to reach for that bouquet.While the guys....Got the Hell out of the way.

Yasha:Get that flower Celica!
Onihime:Yes! Yes!

Celica tried to get it but it flew right over her. While Liah jumped up to grab it.

Liah: I'm gonna get that flower!

Mjrn:Pff!*Pulls Liah's legs down so she falls on her butt,and jumps up to try and catch it but it misses between her fingers.*Damn it!

Liah:x.x Ow!

Hazji:Oooo! I'll get it!

Hazji:*Stands on a bench and reaches up as it dangles around on her hands as she tried to get a good hold but it flies over her head.*Booo.

Thuy:*Blinks and catches it in her hands as she stared at it and her eyes widen.*Uh...

Mjrn:Bleh, fine...She got it.
Liah:Mjrn!
Mjrn:Look,I wanted that flower.You won at poker,you aren't winning at this.
Liah:You're still bringing that up?!
Mjrn:You cheated!

Nitro:Well,look at that.Hm,Zion?
Zion:Uh....Well....
Thuy smiled and looked around then winked at Zion as he just blushed and looked away while Yasha said rather bluntly to Zion.

Yasha:So when is the wedding lover boy.
Onihime:More importantly,where will the honeymoon be?
Celica:Oh figures you'd get there before me bro...I can keep my legs close.
Zion:SHUT UP!

They all laughed a bit as a few days later.Things began to go back into a more peaceful times once again.

Hazji was reunited back with her mom once more as Zenechoe returned back to his business.

Mjrn and Liah went back to their work at Shut Up and Listen. As a logo was finally put on top of the building of this man having his mouth tapped shut and his eyes popping out in shock.

Liah:See! I told you that would be the best logo.
Mjrn:Yeah...Well,let's get back to work.I'll interview and you snap pictures.

They both nodded and went out into the streets as Liah took a picture of the new logo and building for the papers.

Zion got the highest grades in his class as he was now working his way pass police and into a more higher level in the law force.While Thuy took the medical police route as they were at the student gathering having a small party since the grades were posted.

Thuy:Oh congrats Zion,you made it pretty big. I'm not surprised,you do seem smart and quite the hard worker.

Zion:^_^ Oh thanks, It wasn't so bad. Oh but nice making it into the medic division. We need more cops who are good at that on the scene.

Thuy:Yeah,I'm glad I got in.We don't have too many so I really think it's why I got in.

Zion:No,you need to know about it. I'm sure you were deserving uh say...Would you uh...Aw man...Um...

Thuy tilted her head slowly as she smiled and chuckled then spilled it out ahead.Remembering what Celica said.

Thuy:Hm, Friday night,6pm good?

Zion:o.o Eh...*Blushes.* Uh...How'd you...?

Thuy:Oh call it a wild guess.*She laughed a bit.*

Zion:Hah hah...Sure deal.XD

Thuy:Great! ^_^

Celica on the other hand would be practicing with Yasha and Onihime. The girls were getting ready for their first tour. After the official album was released. Showing the 3 Muses on the cover while they walked around and Nitro walked with some stuff out of his car pass the three on the sidewalk.

Celica:Eh...You?!
Nitro:*Glances over and blinks.*...Nice greeting,yeah me.
Celica:What the Hell you doing here?You know your a block away from my house?
Nitro:I just moved here.Is that a issue.
Celica:O.O
Yasha:Oh did you...
Onihime:Well well...I guess we have more romance on the horizon.
Nitro:What?
Yasha:Tsk tsk...You naughty boy.
Nitro:The Hell is that suppose to mean!?
Yasha and Onihime:Careful Celica! He may want to have your petals bloom beneath him!
Celica:Oh geez...Lol.
Nitro:GET LOST!
Celica laughed as the other two rolled their eyes.
Yasha:Clearly,he has no sense of humor.
Onihime:Well,Celica did warn us on that.
Nitro:Hmph.
Celica:Your so moody,want help?
Yasha and Onihime:Hm?
Nitro:Uh...I guess,as long as you promise not to break anything.
Celica:-_- You make it sound like we would.
Yasha:What the Hell kinda girls you think we are?
Onihime:That's the most rude comment a man ever called us,we are celebrities now.

Nitro:Ugh...*Eye roll.*Whatever.

The three chuckled as they went helping him move. Since seems Nitro finally left the nest from his sweet goody goody parents.

Meanwhile as the sun began to set. Tetsuya sat by the docks. Watching the sun set down while he stood up and glance over his shoulder.

Lucxene leaned on his motorcycle.Watching Tetsuya as he smiled and waved a bit to him.

Tetsuya:You know,you scared the Hell out of me back there.
Lucxene:Sorry,but uh you know team play is risky.
Tetsuya:Heh,I guess... But least it's all over now.

Tetsuya put his hands in his pockets and glances up at the deep blue sky forming as the sun set. He saw a few shooting stars. While Lucxene walked over standing next to him looking up.

Tetsuya:Hey, check it out. Shooting stars. Make a wish?
Lucxene:Oh hah hah,you believe in that?
Tetsuya:Worked the first time.
Lucxene:What was your wish?
Tetsuya:To see you again.

Lucxene stared at him and smiled a bit,watching him look up at the sky. While Lucxene then turned his head back upward and looked up at the stars.

Lucxene:Sure,I'll make a wish.*He closed his eyes and put his hand together.*

Tetsuya lightly put a arm around his shoulder as they watched the stars for a while. A hour later they went back to his motor cycle as he got on. While Lucxene hopped onto the back. He held his helmet as he passed Lucxene behind him.

Tetsuya:Ready for home?
Lucxene:Yeah,hope your brother isn't giving you a hard time still.
Tetsuya:Eh,he'll get over it.
Lucxene:Hey wait a second!
Tetsuya:?
Lucxene:Look!

Lucxene pointed up as a envelope hover down by them. Tetsuya noticed it as he reached up and grabbed it. Seeing it had a scarlet dragon seal.He raised a eye brow. While Lucxene looked over his shoulder as Tetsuya opened the enveloped.

Lucxene:What is it...?
Tetsuya:Heh...A new rumor.
Lucxene:Really?Is it bad?
Tetsuya:No,but expect something big.You wished for that?
Lucxene:No,but i did wish for everyone's happiness and...Our own.

Tetsuya smiled over at him as he put the letter away.

Tetsuya:Guess it worked,no complaints here.Let's go.

Lucxene nodded as he put his arms around his waist and leaned his head against his back. Once their helmets were put on. They would then drive off and head home.

This is the conclusion of Chaotic Dragon Fury. Completed, Part 1 is finished and Part 2 will be in the furture until then.

FIN
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2