Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celi & Slog's Live Gaming Streams

3 posters

Go down

Celi & Slog's Live Gaming Streams Empty Celi & Slog's Live Gaming Streams

Post  Celica Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:02 am

Hey everyone! Some of you may already know that Slog and I have our own live stream gaming channels, so I just wanted to update you guys on what we've been up to.

I got back to streaming on my channel, though I may not stream everyday, but right now since I have been on a minor break from MMOs, I found an emulator to play some classic RPGs that I plan to stream for the next few months.

Click here for Celi's Legend of Legaia Gaming Channel

I will be switching back and forth between a couple of games for now, but will majorly be working on getting through Legend of Legaia because it's a LONG rpg that takes a lot of time.

IF I stream an MMO, it may only be by special request.

Unfortunately for Slog, Justin.tv were jerks and suspended his account there, so he moved over to Ustream.tv and has been quite successful. I try to visit his channel often because he appointed me as a mod though he already has some faithful regulars. Very Happy

Click here for Slog's Live Gaming Channel - The Lone Gunmen

Slog mostly streams newer Xbox 360 games but he will try to get more and play classic ones by request.

Right now Slog will be unable to stream for a few days but just be patient. Very Happy

If you would really like to help us out, PLEASE make an account on either Justin.tv or UStream.tv and Fav my channel and Slog's as well to be updated on when we stream!

I'm trying to figure out how to set up so I can stream games from my Wii, but that's gonna take some time and more money saving.

Last edited by Celica on Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Celi & Slog's Live Gaming Streams Empty Game Requests

Post  Celica Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:08 am

I just wanted to make an extra post to ask if people wanna request games for me or Slog to play.

Celi's Playing List:

Legend of Legaia
Threads of Fate

Slog's Playing List:

*Note you can just request him to play any of these by saying in the channel chat box if he's not playing anything else

Aliens vs Predator
Alone in the Dark
Assassins Creed 1 and 2
Brutal Legend <-- that one is fun to watch lol
Blue Dragon
Borderlands
Condemned
Conkers Live and Reloaded
Dante's Inferno (This game is what got me banned on JTV rofl)
Dead Space
Darksiders
Deadly Premonitions
Ghostbusters
Jade Empire
Kameo
Left 4 Dead 2
Mass Effect 1 and 2
Prey
The Simpsons
Spider-man: Web of Shadows.

upcoming games in the next few months:

Alan Wake
Final Fantasy 13
Resonance of Fate
More to follow

Last edited by Celica on Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Celi & Slog's Live Gaming Streams Empty Re: Celi & Slog's Live Gaming Streams

Post  Kazaa Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:50 am

I'll have to be sure to check you guys out sometime. :3 and both those games are awesome rpgs X3. If i was to suggest some classic RPGs id say Breath of Fire 3 or 4, i think 3 is a little better personally. Also legend of dragoon was good and i hear tons about i think Chrono Trigger being a really good one but ive been curious to actually see it.
If you can get the wii up Muramasa is awesome both in gameplay and the visuals, its like art comes to life. And I've been wanting to see No More Heroes 2 but the rental place near here doesn't get many wii games Q.Q so if its at all possible id like to see that :3
As for 360 games, the new Aliens vs. Predators looks good and maybe Lost Odessy or halo wars.
I wish you both luck in your channels and I'll try and give you both my support when i can.
Kazaa
Kazaa
Branch Head - Demon Dragons

Back to top Go down

Celi & Slog's Live Gaming Streams Empty To help out Celi's List for what i have

Post  Slog Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:41 pm

These are all the games i currently have Aliens vs Predator, Alone in the Dark, Assassins Creed 1 and 2, Brutal Legend, Blue Dragon, Borderlands, Condemned, Conkers Live and Reloaded, Dante's Inferno (This game is what got me banned on JTV rofl), Dead Space, Darksiders, Deadly Premonitions, Ghostbusters, Jade Empire, Kameo, Left 4 Dead 2, Mass Effect 1 and 2, Prey, The Simpsons, And Spider-man: Web of Shadows.
upcoming games in the next few months: Alan Wake, Final Fantasy 13, And Resonance of Fate, More to follow

Last edited by Slog on Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Slog

Back to top Go down

Celi & Slog's Live Gaming Streams Empty sorry for another post

Post  Slog Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:42 pm

Also Celi plz remember i stated that Ustream Producer i feel will help with alot of skipping issues/Framerate problems you have with JTV so move over with me so i can watch u sometime rofl

Slog

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:25 am

Thanks Kaz :3

I found someone playing No More Heroes 2 last night but not much was going on they were just playing those 8bit mini games XD

Slog wrote:Also Celi plz remember i stated that Ustream Producer i feel will help with alot of skipping issues/Framerate problems you have with JTV so move over with me so i can watch u sometime rofl

Oh yeah and I knew you'd ask me that Slog XD ok so first I tried using the regular Ustream broadcast thing but for some reason every time I tried to use it it would crash my internet browser (both firefox and IE) I did download and tried to use the Ustream producer but I don't know I will have to work with it a bit more but to be honest it feels weird for me broadcasting with Ustream so we'll have to see what happens.

The thing is with JTV I found someone else playing Legend of Legaia and I watch him play when he streams and he comes and watches me when I stream it so yeah he is a bit ahead of me in the game and I like to see his progress and he comes to support me with my progress in the game too.
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Slog Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:43 am

no worries just throwing it out there to bad i can not watch your stream as i am banned from even watching channels unless it gets emailed to me rofl

Slog

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:46 pm

Slog wrote:no worries just throwing it out there to bad i can not watch your stream as i am banned from even watching channels unless it gets emailed to me rofl

Just as an update (and a note for Slog too), I've decided to stream Legend of Legaia on Ustream instead of JTV since I figured out how to use the Ustream Producer that Slog told me about and it does give me better quality when playing the game although it lags behind quite a bit compared to when I stream using Flash Media Encoder for JTV, it is still better on Ustream.

Here is the new link: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/aerwyn-plays-legend-of-legaia
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down