Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winds of Change signup/discussion

+6
Tika_Keiga
Kazaa
Binks
Kooh
Lucxene
Liah
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Winds of Change signup/discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Winds of Change signup/discussion

Post  Zion Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:40 pm

Well, taking a glance in my own mirror, "normal" has begun to lose meaning to me lmao. It has now become "what I wouldn't do" whether than "what everyone else does" XD.

Oh I dunno, I think Mjrn has taken one for the team way too many times << XD. I'm not sure if she'd appreciate it this time just so I could take down ONE guy in style LOL. And just a slight note of randomness, both our fic and discussion topics are one away from each other o_o;
Zion
Zion
Elder

Back to top Go down

Winds of Change signup/discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Winds of Change signup/discussion

Post  Liah Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:53 pm

Zion wrote:Well, taking a glance in my own mirror, "normal" has begun to lose meaning to me lmao. It has now become "what I wouldn't do" whether than "what everyone else does" XD.

Oh I dunno, I think Mjrn has taken one for the team way too many times << XD. I'm not sure if she'd appreciate it this time just so I could take down ONE guy in style LOL. And just a slight note of randomness, both our fic and discussion topics are one away from each other o_o;
lmao you're right xD

I don't think anything has been "normal" for nearly two years xD

As for the Mjrn thing, you do have a valid point << though I have big plans for her in my fict so she'll be pleased with that xD

Concerning the randomness....I just noticed that now and omg you're right o_o; *cue spooky music*
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:32 am

LMAO OMG LIAH! XDDDD

Those guards remind me of the 3 Zombies in front of Farrel Family Crypt...*shudder*

Well...I'm glad I was able to use someone else as the bait this time. >:3 *hopes Liah doesn't remember to get her back* >>; And yes, Zion's move was badass.
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:21 am

Celica wrote:LMAO OMG LIAH! XDDDD

Those guards remind me of the 3 Zombies in front of Farrel Family Crypt...*shudder*

Well...I'm glad I was able to use someone else as the bait this time. >:3 *hopes Liah doesn't remember to get her back* >>; And yes, Zion's move was badass.
LMAO xDD

They did right? xDD I actually realized that after I finished posting lmao

<<.....and don't worry....I won't forget <333

LOL at you giving Zi a compliment in tiny microscopic letters xDD
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:16 am

Liah wrote:No better time to say it....Holy Frijoles that was close

LMAAAOOO!!! XDDD good call, I wouldn't have thought anything else >>;

And ZOMG ROOM FULL OF PLUSHIES!! :DD

Well...lasted only a few seconds...then you like...TURNED IT INTO MY WORST NIGHTMARE!!! DX

Q.Q

All seems bleak for all our guildies...
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:53 am

Celica wrote:
Liah wrote:No better time to say it....Holy Frijoles that was close

LMAAAOOO!!! XDDD good call, I wouldn't have thought anything else >>;

And ZOMG ROOM FULL OF PLUSHIES!! :DD

Well...lasted only a few seconds...then you like...TURNED IT INTO MY WORST NIGHTMARE!!! DX

Q.Q

All seems bleak for all our guildies...

LOL xDDD I thought that would have been the most opportune time for it tongue

And sweet I was right about the nightmare!....uh, I mean I sowwies Q.Q Zi gave me this really good idea and I had to use it D:

No worries though, he'll have his nightmares brought to life too Evil or Very Mad

....As will Liah Q.Q
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Zymes Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:35 am

Lol. I only started reading this today and already read more than halfway to the last post and already liked this fanfict so much Razz
Zymes
Zymes
Thunder Dragon's Elder
Thunder Dragon's Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:05 am

Zymes wrote:Lol. I only started reading this today and already read more than halfway to the last post and already liked this fanfict so much Razz

*smiles* I'm very glad to hear that Zy <3
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Zion Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:03 pm

Omg so horrible, I finally must pay for my crimes as a complete an utter Badass Q.Q. XDD although most of that was pretty funny, especially my "speech" LOL. But who would've thought, my carebear persona would be the one to execute me D=!
Zion
Zion
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:26 pm

Zion wrote:Omg so horrible, I finally must pay for my crimes as a complete an utter Badass Q.Q. XDD although most of that was pretty funny, especially my "speech" LOL. But who would've thought, my carebear persona would be the one to execute me D=!

LOL oooohhh the irony! XD

Awesome chapter. XD
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Zymes Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:50 pm

omg omg!! New chapter!! An awesome one! XD

It was hilarious Razz

Poor Zi.
Zymes
Zymes
Thunder Dragon's Elder
Thunder Dragon's Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Zion Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:35 pm

Oh jeez, talk about nightmares ><. And I thought mine and Cel were horrible Q.Q.

Liah wrote:Oh my God. I promise if I make this, I'll be nice to Zi

Ha! You all know what this means! Since she has survived, she has to be nice to me!...In the world of fan made fiction stories Q.Q.
Zion
Zion
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:56 pm

Hey! I did not agree to it! >>;;

Well...since I may have to "save" you, if I get you out alive, then I don't need to be nice to you, capice? >>

*cough* anyway....Liah and I had some badass fights... XD
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Zion Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:08 pm

Celica wrote:Hey! I did not agree to it! >>;;

Well...since I may have to "save" you, if I get you out alive, then I don't need to be nice to you, capice? >>

Hey, now THAT I didn't agree to <<

Eh I know I'd be asking for too much for you to be nice to me in reality <<. I'm just hoping that you'll be nice to me in a fictional story, since that'll probably be the closest to ever realizing my dreams Q.Q
Zion
Zion
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:05 pm

Zion wrote:
Celica wrote:Hey! I did not agree to it! >>;;

Hey, now THAT I didn't agree to <<

Eh I know I'd be asking for too much for you to be nice to me in reality <<. I'm just hoping that you'll be nice to me in a fictional story, since that'll probably be the closest to ever realizing my dreams Q.Q
lol poor Zi xD *pats*
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3