Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaotic Dragon Advance! (Discussion)

+2
Celica
Lucxene
6 posters

Go down

Chaotic Dragon Advance! (Discussion) Empty Chaotic Dragon Advance! (Discussion)

Post  Lucxene Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:44 pm

Okay for those who don't know this is the discussion for part 2 of Chaotic Dragon Fury. If you haven't finished reading Chaotic Dragon Fury. DO NOT read any further until you do so. Okay? You read it? GREAT! Now to carry on further down.

This is the part 2 also known as Chaotic Dragon Advance! This fanfic takes 3 years after the events with the legendary Armor of Chaotic Dragon saga.In this fanfic,I'll try to include many things and perhaps villans too. However, the most important will be the characters and some new upgrades I'd like to add into it. It may not seem much of a update but it kinda is if you look at the big picture.

So with that much said,will start why is it important to read Chaotic Dragon Fury before this one? Many reasons,one it's rude to just sign up here and you never read my other fanfic but since you have the option of signing up for this one...Really degrades the author since the stories are connected. That's another thing you wont understand anything in the story if you haven't read the first one. It's only 30 posts.They aren't uber long either.

The main characters will of course return! This means, I need them to resign up, yes it's a bit of a pain but trust me it'll give a big thing for what the new people need to fill out too if they want a role. Okay so here we go...I'll try to write the sign up sheet as best as possible.Everyone who wants to be in please fill it out. Especially... Celica, Zion, Liah and Mjrn. I know Mjrn is a bit tied up with stuff so if anyone can get in contact with her since my cell phone is GARBAGE! Just resend the message here to her and I guess if either Liah or anyone else can get her words on signing things up post them for her. ^_^!

Okay so here is the sign in sheet!

Character name: This means your name duh.
Your power: Okay,here is your "skill" so to speak example...Tetsuya had fire, Zion wind, Celi lightning, Mjrn water and Liah earth. so just put a special ability of some sort here.
Hair color and hair style: Yes,please put the color of your hair... And the style. Get as detailed as possible so I have a idea how to picture this.Or simply put a picture of the visual of a character who may have that style but if it's not the color you want just say in this color though.
Eye color: Put your eye color,simple nothing fancy there but eyes!
DOM: This is your DOMO pet.Your favorite one of course. Put the name of your DOM pet and the type it is...Sapphire,Ruby,etc... Whatever.
DOM's Evolution look: If you didn't read the first part...DO IT. Here is the appearance of your DOMO pet's clothes. So here describe the pet's clothing as well as hair and eye color in their humanoid look. YES you can design the clothes and look for your DOM in this one.
Your clothes: This is important because in the other fanfic you had no control of your clothes. But now you are no longer in school...So you must describe EVERY detail of clothing you want to wear including color. I want head to toe. So no one sentence get as fully describtive as possible...If you have a picture but want the colors changed of a character. Place it here. and put change colors or certain things etc.

Your Aiding Character: Okay this is interesting. What I mean here is any character you made to support you or was given to you... Rewrite their looks and all here too.If you don't know put "You decide" what I mean is you will fill out the same sheet as for yourself for your aiding character.Example.

Say Celica filled out...her sheet but she needs her support....She would write a sheet for Yasha and Onihime as well as Nitro. They are what makes her character boom more. If she's not sure she can be like...Say I don't know about DOM:(Your choice Luc.) there we go then it's in my hands. but get the idea? Same goes for Mjrn who has Zenechoe and Phoenix as well as Zion who has Thuy and Hazji...This means a character you made or brought in to aid you. New people can do this too. Be sure to add what the aiding character means to you. example love interests,best friend, siblings, rival etc.

FW Orb: This is new for this fanfic. A FW orb stands for Forsaken World Orb. This means this orbs lives inside of you and is not awake...When it awakes you'll get a weapon...I'll try to do the weapons on my own. Hopefully no one is disappointed. I will ask for stuff or if you don't like it let me know and I'll change your weapon...But what do you fill out here then?

The FW orb makes you more powerful then your own ability because it does not only grand you power. It gives you a weapon... It also does a side effect. It alter's your personality as long as you still have your weapon exposed until you make it vanish. What do I mean? Example.

Let say... Character A is very shy and quiet and doesn't like to speak much.... Once the orb and the character's weapon is in their hand. It unlocks on what you truly want to be but can never show it cause you might be scared how people will act. In this case maybe Character A wishes to be more notice or loud and outgoing and uber chatty... The orb will force you to act that way.XD It can be comical,but it also helps build your character confidence by drawing out how you really want to be like.

So for FW Orb fill out your personality in general then fill out how your personality will be once your orb weapon is summoned.Please post this also for your aiding characters.

Addtional Information:Over here just add notes on anything I should know about your character that wasn't able to be posted up. Please put it here.

Thank you.^_^ Looking foward to your posts!I will not be starting this fanfic right away. I am giving people more then enough time to read my previous fanfic and sign up.

Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Chaotic Dragon Advance! (Discussion) Empty Re: Chaotic Dragon Advance! (Discussion)

Post  Celica Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:45 am

Mine isn't exactly finished yet...but I just wanted to make the first reply. <<;

Character name: Celica
Your power: Lightning
Hair color and hair style: Rose pink, long and straight but just slightly wavy at the ends.
Visual reference:
Eye color: Bright Violet
DOM: Amore (pronounced Ah-moar) 3rd evolution SE5 Ruby.
Visual reference:
DOM's Evolution look: Eyes: Gold Hair: Apple red color, long and wavy, wavy bangs that fall by his eyes.
Clothes: Modern Frenchman's (?) uniform <<;;; *refer to picture below*
Visual reference: To be added...
Your clothes:

Buttoned top with a cream jacket that she wears down off her shoulders (like Faye Valentine style lol) she will pull it over her shoulders if it is cold.

She wears gloves to insulate her lightning/electrical powers. Her boots also have heels.

Visual reference: https://2img.net/h/i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac357/celichu/celica_new_advance.jpg

FW Orb:
*Normal Personality - Celica's normal attitude is sassy, outspoken and she's cheerful and nice to everyone (except Nitro and Zion...lol...they get tough love).
*Altered Personality - She becomes quiet and calculating, very concentrated. If it comes to someone she cares about, she will be very "motherly" and overly caring and protective.

If she is around Nitro in this state especially, she will be very shy but very.... "bishoujo". XD Blushing, looking away when catching his glance, etc...things she wouldn't normally do around him in her unaltered personality because she would usually think that doing such things like in romance movies is stupid even if she secretly likes it. (Soooo contradicting herself... XDD)

Your Aiding Character:

Nitro

Appearance: Hair - Dark chocolate brown ( << >>; ) Eyes: Green

Hair is slightly long, kinda like this: http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/_img/chars/char_5284.jpg
Clothes: Usually wears some kind of military uniform like the 'green' uniform as referenced in this pic:
https://2img.net/h/i111.photobucket.com/albums/n158/animeshinobi_images/fullmetalpanic/profile_sousuke.jpg

Otherwise, when in "casual" wear, dark gray slacks black fitted t-shirt under a very light blue overshirt, like this:

http://www.anthonyanime.zoomshare.com/files/_large_AnimePaper_wallpapers_Full-Metal-Panic_Doremi_-edit96.jpg

(and I just thought this picture was cute...Full Metal Panic's Sousuke and Kaname's relationship are in a sense, like what Nitro and Celica are like with each other...

Both guys are "strong but silent", are in the military, 'battle' experts in their field, but are determined to protect their "girl". Whereas the girls get pissed about the guys' attitude, constantly argue with said guy, but secretly cares deeply for him but not able to admit it. << >>;

And of course...his SRS face:

http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/5cc72b83182ba8caf77de4d38c15703f1228357316_full.jpg

Lmao....

Yasha
One of the three Muses, Celica's friend. She appears a bit tomboyish because of her short hair and slightly "masculine" body but this makes her a good dancer. Think in terms of Sailor Jupiter where she was super strong but her body is still pretty feminine.

Visual reference:
https://2img.net/h/i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac357/celichu/yasha2.jpg

Onihime
One of the three Muses, Celica's friend. A little more mature than both Celica and Yasha. She is kind and softspoken, with gentle eyes.

Visual reference: https://2img.net/h/i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac357/celichu/onihime-1.jpg

Addtional Information:

Last edited by Celica on Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:27 am; edited 7 times in total
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Chaotic Dragon Advance! (Discussion) Empty Re: Chaotic Dragon Advance! (Discussion)

Post  Lucxene Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:30 pm

XD Lol well thanks for the first reply,looking foward to it being finished as well as I suppose Nitro and the Muse girls. Though actually thanks for posting. Your post can also be a good example on how others can do theirs. ^_^
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Zion Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:35 pm

Character name: Zion
Your power: Wind
Hair color and hair style: Jet black with the tips dyed light blue
Visual reference: https://2img.net/h/i71.photobucket.com/albums/i132/kraylos/c_p01.gif
Eye color: Dark Purple
DOM: Irvine, Original Metal
Visual reference:

DOM's Evolution look:
-Eyes: Red
-Hair: Bronze, styled like this: ( https://2img.net/h/i71.photobucket.com/albums/i132/kraylos/1252730262522.jpg )
Clothes: A sleeveless grey T-shirt,, dark blue cargo shorts, black sneakers, and a necklace with this pendant: ( https://2img.net/h/i71.photobucket.com/albums/i132/kraylos/tribal4.jpg )
Visual reference:
Your clothes: A casual black jacket over a dark green T-shirt, slightly slim fitting (but not skinny) dark blue denim jeans, black and white sneakers with light blue laces.

Your Aiding Characters:
Thuy
-Hairstyle: Dark brown, styled kinda like this: https://2img.net/h/i71.photobucket.com/albums/i132/kraylos/Rise.png
-Eye color - Green
-DOM - Siren, SE1 Lily
-DOM Evolution - Appearance: Pretty much exactly like this https://2img.net/h/i71.photobucket.com/albums/i132/kraylos/AnimeGirl-6.jpg
-Aid Char's Look: I'll let you surprise me there Lucx XD

Hazji
-Hairstyle: Silver/grayish, styled kinda like this: https://2img.net/h/i71.photobucket.com/albums/i132/kraylos/cross_edge_conceptart_BSSNS.jpg
-Eye color - Light blue
-DOM - Zan (SE3 Sapphire)
-DOM Evolution - I leave this completely in your hands lmao
-Aid Char's Look: Schoolgirl style! https://2img.net/h/i71.photobucket.com/albums/i132/kraylos/aa13ab7f357a.jpg

FW Orb:
-Normal personality - Full out jokester and goofball, but extremely serious and calm when finally taking a situation seriously (which is 95% of the time)
-Modified personality - Serious and constantly cool headed, he becomes extremely assertive and purposely becomes outspoken and flirtatious (XD;...)

Zion
Zion
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:17 pm

Okay so I still need to work on mine too >>; I just wanted to put what I have now down before I forget <<;

Character name: Liah
Your power: Earth
Hair color and hair style: Black hair, middle length in layers with bangs falling just above her eyes
Eye color: Chocolate Brown
Clothes: Black blazer with a purple shirt underneath. Light blue skinny jeans and purple pumps to match the shirt, gold hoop earrings.
Visual reference: https://2img.net/h/i10.photobucket.com/albums/a120/suga_bunnie/1229992222_3960_full.jpg
DOM: Snuffy, original Metal
DOM's Evolution look: Golden brown hair, short and spiked with dark brown eyes. Slightly muscular arms.
Clothes: White tank top, dark blue jeans, white sneakers. Wears black wristbands on both hands and has both ears pierced.
Visual reference: https://2img.net/h/i10.photobucket.com/albums/a120/suga_bunnie/draft_lens2404870module13714415photo_1233335648hot_anime_guy-1.jpg

Your Aiding Character: Actually, I think I'd rather leave this in your hands >>;

FW Orb:
*Original Personality - Calm and gentle and likes to think things through. Likes to joke around to lighten the mood.
*Altered Personality - Hardened and tends to rush into things. Prefers to make things up as she goes (winging it). Specializes in distributing "tough love" to protect those close to her without showing much emotion.

Addtional Information:

Last edited by Liah on Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Mjrn Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:21 pm

Character name: Mjrn Silverfox
Your power: Water
Hair color and hair style: Long, wavy and silver. Will usually wear it up in stressing situations or when thinking deeply.
Visual reference:
Eye color: One amber, one blue
Apparence: Medium-Tall height (around 5"7-5"Cool, has a curvy and study build.
DOM: Livane, 3rd evo black ruby
Visual reference:
DOM's Evolution look: Eyes: Golden and cat like Hair: Long and black with red tips. She has dark tanned skin with white tribal markings.
Clothes: Very showy, likes to show skin, though prefers to wear reds, blacks and whites. Like Mjrn she has many piercings.
Visual reference:
Your clothes: Dresses in darker or earth tones. Has a tendency to dress lavishly or very manly (Tank top and cargo pants), always wears a necklace with a dragon pendant, both ears are pierced on the lobe and cartillage. On her right ankle she has a tatoo of a rising sun, and has a lower back tatoo of two dragons.

FW Orb:

Normal Personality: Kind and motherly but harsh and scarcastic with a bit of sass, seems somewhat rough but things tend to bother her when alone or with close friends and is very calculated. Becomes shy in personal situations.
Altered Personality: Detached, rash and acts on impluse with no remorse.

Supporting Characters:

Zenechoe (brother):

Appearence: Tall and sleder with long, straight black hair and gold eyes and pale skin.
*note: much taller than Mjrn
Attire: Tends to dress overly expensive and stylish.

Personality: Somewhat of a goofball but in serious situations tends to act more like their mother. Tends to switch his demenour to piss off Mjrn (If Mjrn is serious he'll be light hearted, if Mjrn is light hearted he'll be serious), he claims he wants to keep balance of the twins, but he always does so with a light hearted demenor. He takes things a lot less seriously than Mjrn and cares for her deeply, even if he bothers her about her height.

Phoenix (mother):

Appearence: Tall and slender with gold eyes and long, wavy light red hair.
Attire: Glamour and very little material. >>"

Personality: Utter beeatch. Loves to toture her children in anyway possible, regrets having them and especially dislikes Mjrn. Often bothers Mjrn about her appearence calling her names.

Trivian (father):

Appearence: Tall with blue eyes and medium length silver hair (previously black)
Attire: Clean cut and tailored clothing.

Personality: Divored from Phoenix. Seems to be cold, aloof and rough but loves his daugther very much but shows it in his actions and not words. Very wise and strong.

Last edited by Mjrn on Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mjrn
Mjrn
Queen of the Dragons
Queen of the Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucxene Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:51 pm

Oh yay! Thanks Mjrn.^_^ Love the rest of your profiles. Hope Celica's finishes and if Liah needs to add anything great too.

Oh Mjrn,only think you haven't added was your FW orb. That's all I need.XD Oh and uh if you want Zenechoe(Your brother) and Phoenix(your mother) to have like appearances now and then just post their looks and stuff. Don't need to post everything for them like Doms and stuff just the basis if you want. If you don't want them to reappear let me know too they don't have to appear.XD But otherwise thanks for signing up people so far.Yay!
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucxene Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:42 pm

The fanfic shall begin in September,however not right like the first or anything. I want to give people more then enough time if they need to fix anything,add anything or still join. So,with that said even if it is September you still got time,it's why I am not giving a exact date. Though,I shall begin in September at some point. Now if it's October and then you want to join.>_> Only acception is if you a new member to CD.
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucxene Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:34 am

Aww yay! Thanks Mjrn! ^_^ Okay, just waiting for Kooh to catch up on reading,but I think Kao Kao and Zymes are working on it too, I hope to get a post here soon. Can't wait, and Celica needs to finish hers still.But she did win on getting the first post...LMAO.XD
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucxene Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:04 am

Yay,thanks Celica for the update so far. I like Yasha and Onihime's look. Guess just leaves your own clothes. Can't wait. Also, anyone else who wishes to sign up looking forward to your posts.^_^
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:43 am

Thanks Lucx ^^

I finally finished my "outfit" pic so now I edited it in my profile thingy. :3 Also, I had a new idea for Amore's new outfit so I'm working on that and will have it posted it up soon.
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucxene Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:16 pm

Oh great Celica,can't wait to see it when it's done. I also posted the teaser intro for the fanfic. Zymes,Kooh and Kao you guys have a extention if you guys wanna drop in on it.The deadline is October.So just simply put if you finish it or nearly done at least.Begin to post your profile here.Also,this will be the discussion thread as well.I'll start adding more to the fic on a slow basis.I'll move quicker once we get near October.
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Zymes Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:15 pm

Finally finished the first part! <3 I'll make this short and simple Razz

CHARACTER PROFILE
Name: Zymes
Your power: Ice
Hair color and hair style: Short dark blue hair with short bangs.
Eye color: Light blue
Clothes: White Shirt with Dark Blue Trims. Dark blue pants and black sneakers. Usually, if not always, have a cap or hat that goes with his look.
Visual Reference https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img825/6000/coolhat.jpg

DOM PROFILE
Name: Blueberry. (Named by Liah xD). Nickname is Blue.
Characteristics: A non-elemental Blue Fox pet. Agile.
Visual Reference: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090721231722/domo/en/images/b/b0/Spirit_Fox.png
DOM Evolution: Dark brown eyes; black shirt, pants and shoes; blue hair, fox ears and fox tail.
Visual Reference: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSF9-BBvdjBLt6Cue0PWrGQDq-bLoUGzXfJ3Jn_4duSQ30g0R4&t=1&usg=__wfCKH9WD4omWy-YH7GalMCJaMjg=

AIDING CHARACTER/S
I'll let you handle this part, Lucx.

FORSAKEN ORB
Original Personality: Calm, Shy, Conservative with thoughts, Planner/Thinker
Modified Personality: Confident, Cocky, Thinking out loud, Impulsive to sudden changes/events which sometimes leads to carelessness

Addtional Information
Will add if anything comes to mind.

Lol at all the blues <3
Zymes
Zymes
Thunder Dragon's Elder
Thunder Dragon's Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucxene Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:12 am

Oh thanks! XD Yes,lots of blue,but I think I got a good way to get you into the story. Thanks for signing up and finishing reading the first part. I'll work on your character story soon.
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down