Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mjrn, the Dragon Queen. Full Bio and updated, woot!

+6
Sandry
Binks
Slog
Liah
Jarod
Mjrn
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mjrn, the Dragon Queen. Full Bio and updated, woot! Empty Mjrn, the Dragon Queen. Full Bio and updated, woot!

Post  Mjrn Sat May 02, 2009 8:45 pm

Finally, I've taken the time to make a profile on this forums!

So what can I say? On DoMo you know me as Mjrn, the second guild leader of Chaotic Dragons. I'm a usually silver haired shura [though not at the moment] who loves her two sabers.

Here are my stats:
Blademaster: 65
Doctor: 56
Musician: 50
Wizard: 48
Mercenary: 43
Martial Artisit: 33
Shaman: 32
Dancer: 34
Fencer: 30
Theif: 24
Commoner: 20
Merchant: 17
Hunter: 32

My pets:
Livane, *~Liah~*, Vulpus, Keats, Beau, Monad, F'ugly I, Rhys, Tika Keiga, Celara

Mjrn's biography

Born on January 2nd, 2008 Mjrn was a young red-haired shura that was a gift of joy to mother Phoenix and father Trivan along with her younger brother Zenechoe who turned out to be a sylph. At the crisp young age of level 10 she decided to pick up a staff and become a shaman, that was until her lack of aim with spells ended up singing her tail along with mommy's precious silk bed covers. Soon she decided to pick up a saber and chop everything up.

At the also young age of level 18 she was kicked out of the house to find herself lost in Canute Canal and alone. That was until a nice shura named Jackelbots invited her to refuge in a guild called Modern Marvel.

At the semi-older age of level 24, Modern Marvel was destoryed since the leader wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, actually he was quite dull so getting ripped in by him was both slow and painful. With the company of Slog [original chairperson], Liah, Hebi-sama, Selena~chan, Valz and MisfitAyame they created decided to create a guild on Slog's word. [Mjrn at this time was semi-wasted on tequila and agreed, a drink she'd never touch again.]

Thus Chaotic Dragons was borned! [insert cheers, and yes the grammar mistake was on purpose this time]

Mjrn was a well... semi-head strong Elder who used to fight a lot with fellow Elder Ayame and at one point, almost left the guild becuase of her. When she was at the prime age of level 36 she met Jarod a doc who decided to stalk her and Liah in grizzly and save their sorry asses when they tried to duo with no doc subs. He would later that day save their asses again in a very fail cask party, they soon developed a fancy for each other and are together until this very day.

At the well-aged level of 48, Mjrn left Chaotic for some time to sort things out in her head. She decided to pay a visit to Transcendents where she stayed until level 49 only to come back to Chaotic to have chairperson dumped on her, yay Mjrn!

At level 58 Mjrn began falling for her second in command Liah in which they began to have many secret chair and co-chair meetings locked up in Mjrns office for hours. Those who passed during those times heard odd noises emitting from said chamber.

Now Mjrn is a very old level 65 who is grumpy and developing silverish-grey hairs from dealing with her guild. Though she may seem grumpy, Mjrn indeed loves her guild very much and intends to stick with her guild until the very end.

The End!!

Now for the real Mjrn's Biography

Born in the middle of a winter that could freeze hell Kayla was born.
...Serious I live in Northern Canada, it does get cold out there.

Anyways, there's not much to this girl, this passing January I celebrated my 20th birthday into the wonderful welcoment of adulthood discovering that going into yet another year of univeristy was filling me with dread and student loans.

More loans then dread mind you.

I'm completing my double major in history and philosophy as I aspire to either study law in the future or obtain at least a masters in one of the said subjects. If not, I'll prolly become a loon-ball yelling at people from atop my shack on a nice mountain in the middle of no-where.

I speak two languages, English and French which sometimes makes me litterally 'lost in translation' when my mind flips back between the two, and I do know some primary classical Latin.

I work at a Historical reinactment park as a reinactor and children's historical educator. When I'm not doing an education group I'm paddling people in canoes around a lovely river dressed up as I always and will forever live in 1815.

And I finally found some updated photos! I also have the pleasure of getting my hands on some that vistiors have taken of me at work. [insert the sudder of realization of how many family photo albums she is in]

Mjrn, the Dragon Queen. Full Bio and updated, woot! 59547114.th

Mjrn, the Dragon Queen. Full Bio and updated, woot! 20064319.th

Mjrn, the Dragon Queen. Full Bio and updated, woot! 81043507.th

Mjrn, the Dragon Queen. Full Bio and updated, woot! 64652688.th

At Work

Mjrn, the Dragon Queen. Full Bio and updated, woot! 74110518.th

Mjrn, the Dragon Queen. Full Bio and updated, woot! 52812243

...I just really like that image xD

Last edited by Mjrn on Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mjrn
Mjrn
Queen of the Dragons
Queen of the Dragons

Back to top Go down

Mjrn, the Dragon Queen. Full Bio and updated, woot! Empty Re: Mjrn, the Dragon Queen. Full Bio and updated, woot!

Post  Jarod Sat May 02, 2009 8:47 pm

Q.Q So pretty.. *fawns over*
Jarod
Jarod
Banned

Back to top Go down

Mjrn, the Dragon Queen. Full Bio and updated, woot! Empty Re: Mjrn, the Dragon Queen. Full Bio and updated, woot!

Post  Liah Sat May 02, 2009 8:50 pm

*nods slowly* I agree o.o
Only...I have no idea what fawns is soooooo
*faints* :p
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Mjrn Sat May 02, 2009 8:51 pm

Fawn....like a baby deer?
Mjrn
Mjrn
Queen of the Dragons
Queen of the Dragons

Back to top Go down

Mjrn, the Dragon Queen. Full Bio and updated, woot! Empty *Drools*

Post  Slog Sat May 02, 2009 9:18 pm

For anyone who says Mjrn doesnt get hotter in every pic she is in I swear i will send 5k Weasels into your home with Uzzis >.>

Slog

Back to top Go down

Post  Binks Sun May 03, 2009 6:18 pm

Jarod wrote:Q.Q So pretty.. *fawns over*

*joins Jarod* Mommy-Mjrn Preeeeetty.
Binks
Binks
Songwriter
Songwriter

http://dragcave.net/user/BinksTriada

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandry Sun May 03, 2009 9:50 pm

Beautiful mommy is beautiful. Q.Q
Sandry
Sandry
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Mon May 04, 2009 3:27 am

Pweeeetty... <3333

I can't cover my eyes with those pics... Shocked I think I need more eyes popping out of my head to keep looking...
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  rafaelito Mon May 04, 2009 8:08 pm

Mom is beautiful!! *faints* affraid No wonder she has a sexy son... me of course. Laughing
rafaelito
rafaelito

Back to top Go down

Post  Binks Wed May 06, 2009 12:14 am

rafaelito wrote:Mom is beautiful!! *faints* affraid No wonder she has a sexy son... me of course. Laughing

Since when are YOU my Brother? let along sexy? This does not compute..... *swings around her guitar and points it at Rafaelito* Touch my Wall and DIE! *hefts the instrument over her shoulder and floats away*
Binks
Binks
Songwriter
Songwriter

Back to top Go down

Post  rafaelito Wed May 06, 2009 10:24 pm

I'm not sure when I became her son. xD If I can't be her son, then I'll be her dog or anything, lol!! I just want in! *goes to his corner to cry* Crying or Very sad
rafaelito
rafaelito

Back to top Go down

Post  Mjrn Wed May 06, 2009 10:24 pm

*doesn't know what to say* Surprised
Mjrn
Mjrn
Queen of the Dragons
Queen of the Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post  rafaelito Wed May 06, 2009 10:28 pm

Mjrn wrote:*doesn't know what to say* Surprised

I can't be your son? *cuts his veins* -again

Is it because I'm black? LOL (quoting Bunifah Latifah Harifah Jackson) Crying or Very sad
rafaelito
rafaelito

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucxene Mon May 11, 2009 12:33 pm

o.o Wow you got some rare beauty,I love your complextion and your hair is neato!>_> And you told me I can't hide in your hair...I want the hair!o.o;
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah Mon May 11, 2009 5:12 pm

rafaelito wrote:
Mjrn wrote:*doesn't know what to say* Surprised

I can't be your son? *cuts his veins* -again

Is it because I'm black? LOL (quoting Bunifah Latifah Harifah Jackson) Crying or Very sad

LMAO!!!
I agree with Mjrn...not sure what to say xDD
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Mjrn Tue May 19, 2009 5:47 pm

Yes Rafe, yes you may!!!
Mjrn
Mjrn
Queen of the Dragons
Queen of the Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post  rafaelito Tue May 19, 2009 5:56 pm

T_T *cries of happiness*

Finally, I guess the process took a bit of time, but I finally have a mother!! T_T
rafaelito
rafaelito

Back to top Go down

Post  Binks Tue May 19, 2009 6:26 pm

rafaelito wrote:T_T *cries of happiness*

Finally, I guess the process took a bit of time, but I finally have a mother!! T_T

..... That means I can hit you for being stupid, 'cause you're family!
Binks
Binks
Songwriter
Songwriter

Back to top Go down

Post  rafaelito Tue May 19, 2009 6:44 pm

Ahh!! Already feels like home!! *"Feels Like Home" by Meck & Dino starts playing*
rafaelito
rafaelito

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Tue May 19, 2009 7:50 pm

rafaelito wrote:Ahh!! Already feels like home!! *"Feels Like Home" by Meck & Dino starts playing*

*noogies Raf for good measure* <.<
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Mjrn Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:49 pm

Updates woot!
Mjrn
Mjrn
Queen of the Dragons
Queen of the Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:50 pm

<3 the new Mjrn bio

and yes!! Chair and Co-Chair meetings are awsome

*puts sign on the doorknob that says "Meeting in progress"* :3
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandry Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:53 pm

Who wears short shorts? Mjrn wears short shorts!
Sandry
Sandry
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post  Mjrn Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:04 pm

Sandry wrote:Who wears short shorts? Mjrn wears short shorts!

O_o....they're not that short o.o""
Mjrn
Mjrn
Queen of the Dragons
Queen of the Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post  Raventwo Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:21 pm

O.o no wonder i pictured u good looking but ur better then good lol even ur personality is beautiful ^^ and i love ur bio of ur char
Raventwo
Raventwo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next