Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaza Akira Ookami(massively updated)

5 posters

Go down

Kaza Akira Ookami(massively updated) Empty Kaza Akira Ookami(massively updated)

Post  Kazaa Mon May 11, 2009 10:51 pm

Name: Kaza Akira Ookami

Species: Wolf

Sexuality: Gay

Date of Birth: January, 11, 1991

Height: approx. 6 feet

Weight: approx. 150 lbs.

Physical Description (human form): Has medium length hair, stopping slightly above the shoulders. His hair is snow white and straight. It’s Loose but mostly falls neatly. He occasionally will dye streaks of his hair with blue. His ears poke out from underneath his hair and are rather wolfish with white fur about the same shade has his hair. His skin has a slight tan to it. His eyes are sapphire blue and have a cute/kind look to them. He also has a long wolf tail, the same color as his ears and hair. Has a tendency to paint a blue heart on his left check, slightly underneath his eye.

Physical Description (wolf form): Much like human form, his fur is snow white. The tips of his ears and tail are blue along with all four of his paws. He also has a blue heart underneath his left eye on his check.

Clothes: Likes to wear loose fitting blue jeans, a t-shirt with either a cute animal on it or a funny phrase, and a long or short sleeve button up shirt over that with the buttons undone. He will wear either black fingerless gloves on both hands or a black and white striped arm band on his left arm.

Weapons/battle style: Prefers to use swift and accurate weapons. Likes lighter swords such as a Chinese long sword or some short swords, sometimes will use a dagger but dislikes the short reach. He will also prefer to dual wield weapons. Enjoys using a bow but stays away from crossbows as much as possible because he dislikes the reload time. When going with modern weapons he like pistols for side arms since their quick and reliable. An assault rifle that is highly accurate is preferred but should be capable of automatic fire. Also loves sniper rifles. Prefers to stay quick, swift, and has out of sight as possible when in a battle alone, and when in a group likes to give supporting fire from the back with a bow or rifle. He prefers to use light armors to allow for faster and swifter movement.

Personality: He is a kind hearted wolf. Very little make him angry and even then he rarely shows when he is angry. Generally respect him and he will respect you. He can be very protective of people, especially when they are close to him. He will always try to keep his word and when he is uncertain if he can keep his word he will often tell you. He tries to be honest with every as much has he can and thus holds few secrets himself. But while he leaves few secrets about himself he is actually very good at keeping something a secret when he feels it shouldn’t be said, especially if he is told to keep it a secret. When talking to someone he tends to give a soft kind hearted smile but when alone or in a serious mood he trades that smile for a more serious look. When he is focused on something he has a look of deep thought. He loves to have fun whenever he can. He is well known for being a huge perv at times.

Strengths: agile, good with computers, quick to learn, high accuracy, reliable

Weaknesses: sometimes easily distracted, can be naive at times, tendency to be lazy

Likes: Video games, music(nearly any kind), dancing, fantasy, animals, nearly anything cute, foreign culture, anime, romance, art, computers, the colors white and blue, somewhat girly men, respect

Dislikes: sports, smoking, stubbornness, disrespect, most newer rap music, needless repetition

Ok well that's my description for my character but what about me in real life? well for the most part that personality up there is me. but in real life i can be very shy >///<
I am a furry, which basically means I like anthro animals which is simply human animal mixes. I do like fursuits and am planing on getting one in a few years(argh they cost so much D:) My favorite animal is the wolf but I love most canines. though in general i just love mammals.

Now for the sad parts. My dad died when I was only about 7 years old. but the big thing that happened to me was just a year ago. Mid summer of 2009. I got hit with this disease called Wegener's Granulomatosis. Feel free to look it up if you want to know more about it but mostly its a vascular disease that affects much of the body. Its under control now and hopefully will never come back again but it did leave some lasting effects, primarily being i can no long hear from my left hear at all, 100% deaf.

But despite that i charge on :3 and yes i am single and yes i am gay Razz I prefer furries but ill give anyone that i can get along with a try :3

Pics(from around senior year):
me in a hat
Kaza Akira Ookami(massively updated) Mehat
here's me without the hat
Kaza Akira Ookami(massively updated) Menohat
and here's me in a tux. This is very rare(as in this is the only time i have even worn one)
Kaza Akira Ookami(massively updated) Metux
This one is a pretty recent pic taken at the end of April XD
Kaza Akira Ookami(massively updated) Th_004925
edit: massively updated(argh was a dang year old so much to add lol...)

Last edited by Kazaa on Tue May 11, 2010 3:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Kazaa
Kazaa
Branch Head - Demon Dragons

Back to top Go down

Kaza Akira Ookami(massively updated) Empty Re: Kaza Akira Ookami(massively updated)

Post  Sandry Tue May 12, 2009 12:15 pm

Cuteee Very Happy *pokepoke* Love chu~ And I'm here for ya
Sandry
Sandry
Banned

Back to top Go down

Kaza Akira Ookami(massively updated) Empty Re: Kaza Akira Ookami(massively updated)

Post  Lucxene Tue May 12, 2009 12:44 pm

Oooo quite a sharp looker...The prince for the princess Sandry....AWWWWWW! How cute!
Lucxene
Lucxene
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazaa Wed May 13, 2009 6:55 am

XD *never been complimented on looks* just keep in mind the first two are professional pictures lol. Third is a home photo and I was rather annoyed at mom cause I didn't wana wear the tux(feels like it wants to strangle him) so I probably don't look my best.

O, i forgot to mention, I'm sure some of you wonder what Ookami means. Well its a Japanese word with two meanings, I think they are based on pronunciation but I don't know the two. The meaning that I toke up the name for was 'wolf'. Came around when I got my wolf costume. The second meaning I learned from the manga Wolf's Rain, which is 'god'. You can almost take it as 'wolf god' which I found rather interesting, didn't know that meaning till Christmas when I got those manga.
Kazaa
Kazaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazaa Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:54 am

updated
Kazaa
Kazaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Liah Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:03 am

Yayy for Kaz :3

very awsome pics and I think furries are pretty cool :p
Liah
Liah
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sandry Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:09 am

Yay for my lovely wolf boy!~<3
Sandry
Sandry
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazaa Tue May 11, 2010 3:45 pm

Ok so i finally broke down and updated this thing...needed to much, i also added a fresh new character profile(just made it lol) for my char :3 and i added a recent picture of me.

btw Ookami is Japanese for wolf and Akira is Japanese for birght :3
Kazaa
Kazaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Slog Sat May 15, 2010 5:30 am

awwwes! *pouncehuggles* You's a cutie Kaz! Now I know we got teh super hottest guild in DoMO Very Happy

Teh Mrs. ^^
Mrs.Slog
Mrs.Slog
Branch Head - Trans Dragons

https://www.facebook.com/#!/?sk=nf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down