Chaotic Dragon Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to get your high lvl stuff made?

+2
Celica
Aikosuke
6 posters

Go down

Where to get your high lvl stuff made? Empty Where to get your high lvl stuff made?

Post  Aikosuke Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:08 am

Myself:

LA lvl 40
HA lvl 40
(I need u to brin metals)
Some lvl 33 weapons
(Bring mats)

And I think Mjrn makes lvl 40 robes, provided u take mats for her...

Also for lvl 50 gear, I use an alchemist called Merryohsoul, he agrees to craft a whole set for 70k, and he allways has the mats with him. You can find him online for a brief moment every "day". You can, however contact me for any >50 gear. Weapons or armor.
Aikosuke
Aikosuke
Banned

Back to top Go down

Where to get your high lvl stuff made? Empty To add to this list

Post  Celica Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:14 pm

drag - Can make up to lvl 50+ armors and weapons...he has all Heavy Armor sets up to 40 so he can make them for you if you bring mats. :3

Other high lvl alchemists:

Lys
k.still - she's good, but charges quite a bit if you don't have all the mats

Last edited by Celica on Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Where to get your high lvl stuff made? Empty Re: Where to get your high lvl stuff made?

Post  Mjrn Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:47 pm

Mjrn's an Alchemist too

Can make anything up to level 45 and I have all the HA and Robe recipies to that level except the level 45 robe body, which will come soon as the other recipies.

I'll update you when I recieve more recipies, just whisper me in game and I'll tell you what materials I need.
Mjrn
Mjrn
Queen of the Dragons
Queen of the Dragons

Back to top Go down

Where to get your high lvl stuff made? Empty Re: Where to get your high lvl stuff made?

Post  Celica Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:46 am

Sorry I edited my previous post...drag said he can make 50+ stuff so yeah... ^^;
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  VampWarrior Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:38 am

I can make all armor sets up to 50. I can make a lot of weapons up to 50-53 as well, have a long list of what I can make and a long list of what recipes I still need. I can craft the 53s if its needed but since they require diamonds to make them it would only be when my PP is high and Im holding an abacus on my merchant and only if they want to risk a diamond, since if it fails I am going to feel real bad for wasting a diamond. I was going to make the list of what I can make but dont know what section I should put it in, also I need recipes pilfered but cant seem to find anyone that is willing to get them for me, Vamp is always low on gold so cant really buy them, and not many stalls selling the ones I need.
VampWarrior
VampWarrior
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Celica Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:31 am

VampWarrior wrote:I can make all armor sets up to 50. I can make a lot of weapons up to 50-53 as well, have a long list of what I can make and a long list of what recipes I still need. I can craft the 53s if its needed but since they require diamonds to make them it would only be when my PP is high and Im holding an abacus on my merchant and only if they want to risk a diamond, since if it fails I am going to feel real bad for wasting a diamond. I was going to make the list of what I can make but dont know what section I should put it in, also I need recipes pilfered but cant seem to find anyone that is willing to get them for me, Vamp is always low on gold so cant really buy them, and not many stalls selling the ones I need.

Hey Vamp I think you could make a new topic in here and name it "Vamp's Alchemy List" so that way ppl know what you can make and what recipes you still need so someone might be able to help you out and get it for you
Celica
Celica
Elder

Back to top Go down

Where to get your high lvl stuff made? Empty Armour Alchemist

Post  Tanker Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:34 am

-Puts hand up- Lvl 56 alchemy can craft all armours to 65, if you provide mats, hmm weapons to many to list so just ask... still need a few weapons but im to lazy to go through them all
Evil or Very Mad
Tanker
Tanker

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazaa Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:53 pm

I've now unlocked High Level alchemy for weapons. If you get the recipe scrolls for the high level weapons and the mats(i can help you find where to get all the mats) ill make your weapon for you.
Kazaa
Kazaa
Branch Head - Demon Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down